Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Just Visiting (Seb and Willow)

Just Visiting (Seb and Willow) Empty Just Visiting (Seb and Willow)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:19 pm

Willow hadn't got the nerve to come back to the graveyard since the day of the funeral, she couldn't believe that even after he had promised her that he would come that Sam hadn't shown up, but never the less she had given her mother and father their presents from him just in case he happened to come by and pay his respects.

Even though the day was clear, the air light and breezy, Willow felt like the world was closing in around her and there was nothing that she could do to stop it.

Sighing as she came to a stop just in front of the grave, the newly carved words in the sandstone tugging at her heart she took out two muffins from her coat and left them at the foot of the grave, kneeling in front of it with a soft smile tugging at her lips.

"Well momma and papa there's not a lot I can tell you this week, not much has been happening...."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Just Visiting (Seb and Willow) Empty Re: Just Visiting (Seb and Willow)

Post by Sin ValorNada Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 pm

Sin walked through the graveyard with bunches of flowers in his hand. He placed individual flowers on graves as he passed them.

He noticed a woman up ahead, that Sam knew as Willow. Sin felt his chest go tight and heavy. Was this what nerves or guilt felt like? He wouldnt know. He appraoched and sat beside her.

"Hi...sis. I... I am sorry that i missed the funeral. I never meant to... I really did want to be there for you... When was it? How was it? And how can big brother prove he is sorry..? Are you very angry with me...? You seem sad... Are you.. alright...? Forgive me if that is a stupid question..."

He placed two bunches of flowers on the grave and looked into Willows eyes. He felt the same funny feeling in his stomach as he had done when he met Aimee. Was he doomed to be a fool like Sam and fall in love with everyone he saw; or was it just the sheer strength of the attachment that mad ehim feel that way?

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:16 am

Willow jerked her head up from looking at the grave and her parents picture that she had put on the grave for passing relatives or random well wishers. Willow smiled widely as she saw that Sam was stood in front of her and she couldn't quite believe what she was seeing. He looked completely different from the last time she had seen him.

"Hey Brother! Oh please don't worry about it I know you wouldn't have left me if you didn't have a good reason to."

Stroking the petals of one of the flowers he had placed on the grave Willow smiled and wrapped her arms around Sam in a large hug.

"It was fine but I wish that my grandmother would have been a little nicer to me..."

She had to ask something but she didn't want to offend him, biting her lip Willow asked:

"What happened to your hair and you're really tall!!"
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:23 am

Sin was relieved that Willow wasn't angry, but according to Sams memories Willow was always sweet and kind in her demeanor and in her very nature. He wondered how long it would take people to realise that he wasn't really Sam. He looked very much like Sam, but not every single feature was exactly the same completely. Defining features like scars were absent.

Was Sam being murdered two days before a good enough excuse....?

She had a beautiful smile that made him feel warm and happy. When she wrapped her arms around he, he froze, unsure of what to do. He was aware it was a display of affection - something he was practically starved of - but he didn't know what to do so he raised his arms slightly and kept them there.

"I am sorry, I would have done something if I was there."

Yet another aspect of his appearence that made him an imperfect copy.
    "Oh that.. I'm growing it out do you like it? And Erm...I am taking... growth..medication..."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:20 pm

Willow nuzzled her head onto Sam's chest and sighed happily, she was just so comforted being in the presence of her big brother, there were things she wanted to tell him and ask him about but she thought they could wait, he seemed a little out of sorts somehow.

"Sam...have I upset you? I'm sorry if I have. If you wanted me to wait to leave the music boxes I didn't know, I'm sorry, why wont you hug me?"

She asked, looking into his face with wide eyes almost pleading for a hug, after all, Willow never asked for anything much but hugs were mandatory!

"Don't be sorry, I know you would have done, that's because you're such a great big brother! You're on growth medication? Why Sam? Not like I'm saying you look bad because you don't you look really handsom but...you were lovely just the way you were...is it for your girlfriend?"
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:56 pm

Sin could tell that Willow could tell there was something wrong with him.

"No no no Willow, you could never upset me. Quite the opposite actually. You're like a ray of sunshine on a rainy day." He smiled.

Music boxes? He looked at the ornaments on the grave and searched Sam's memories.
    "Oh no, i wanted your parents to have those. I'd have been more upset if they werent there than if they were."

He nervously lowered his arms and craned them around Willows waist and pulled her closer to him and rested his chin on her head.
    "Im sorry. Is this better?"
    So this was what a hug was. He liked it. It was nice. But now he didnt want to let go of Willow.

"Why thank you for the compliment beautiful lady; angel of the skies with star like eyes."
    He pulled away for just a moment to bow appreciatively then wrapped his arms around her again.
    "No...She-" He couldnt say died. "- left me... i just... wanted to beef up and be taller becuase... i.. n-need to be able to protect you as a big brother. (Yeah thats its, i'll go with that). Why? Do you not like me this way? Becuase i'll change if you wish me too. I would quite happily go to the ends of the earth and pluck the stars from the night sky for you mi corazón y ángel... Gráim thú..."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:10 pm

Willow smiled, he seemed to be getting back to normal Sam what with the lovely compliments, after all, Willow quite liked them she wasn't going to lie but she knew that Sam only meant them in a loving brother way, the hug that he gave her although not completely normal was nice and she snuggled her head against his chest.

"Yes, thank you Sam. I always like getting hugs from you, you're so cuddly."

She looked up at him, resting her chin on his chest and she moved a strand of her from his face affectionately, that was when Willow gasped and wound her arms tight around Sam's neck buring her head in the crook of his neck.

"Oh my poor poor brother....now I understand why you're acting so strangely, you're heartbroken aren't you? Oh Sam, I'm always here for you if you need me, if you need to talk about what happened."

Willow blushed a little bit, Sam was being so loving today, probably to make up for missing the funeral.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:26 pm

Sin stroked Willow's hair. It was softer than egyptian cotton; or like the fur of a baby rabbit.
    He would be quite happy to stand here for all eternity with Willow. He hoped one day to truly express how strongly he felt that he loved her, even if she didnt return his feelings, he would just be happy to be permitted the privelage of adoring her.
    He had a feeling a woman as wonderful as Willow must already belong with someone else. He hoped that someone else realised how truly blessed they were.

"Then i shall be sure i endevour to hug you often, and keep some of my fatty padding on me haha to act as your pillow my lady haa" He smiled.

Sin couldnt understand why she seemed so shocked and sorrowful, but he liked the closeness.
    Heartbroken...? What did that mean? Not being truly really, he didnt have much of a heart to break in the early stages of his development.

"Erm... sure, alright. But it may also be side effects of my..medication. There isnt much to tell. Circumstances just resulted in their - our, inability to remain together so now they - we, have left eachother and exist on separate planes in this world. But i would be happy to talk of others things, and have your melodious voice - softer then a psalm - fill my unworthy ears."

He noticed the blush but didnt really understnad what it meant.
    "Are you hot Willow?" He placed the back of his hand gently on her forehead and stroked it. Her skin was just as soft as her hair, and as pure and flawless as a crystal stream.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Willow purred happily as Sam played with her hair, she loved people playing with her hair, relaxed her right away and she let her head stay where it was laying on Sam's shoulder her breath playing against his neck as she softly breathed in his scent, he smelt nicer today...

"Thanks Sam, hugs are great."

As if to prove her point she squidged Sam a little tighter around his waist and snuggled her head into his chest again.

"Oh of course Sam! Forgive me for speaking about it, it must have been a horrible time for you, I know that you loved her dearly."

Willow's blush stayed on her cheeks as he complimented her voice, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and squeaked lightly, blushing even more as Sam placed his hand on her forehead, stroking her skin as if he'd never felt it before.

"No no I'm just blushing. Your compliments...make me blush."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:51 pm

He noted she expressed contentment of having her hair played with so he was happy to continue. He enjoyed her soft warm breath on his neck. In fact, he loved the sheer warmth she radiated. Despite coming from a hot country, he had only been used to cold, temperature and attitude both.

"I agree" He smiled as she squidged him and draped himself over her more, nuzzling her.

"You never have need to apologize to me Willow my dear, really it doenst bother me that much now. The er... medication... helps."
    He had Sam's memories, but not his emotions. He was relieved however that Willow hadnt picked up on his stumbles.

Blush? He still didnt get it, but it made her look adorable so he liked it.
    "Oh am sorry, shall i stop complimenting you? I dont wish you any discomfort mi corazon."
    He hand moved down from her forehead to her cheek. He loved the feel of her skin. He had never felt skin before.

"Oh, before i forget." He conjured a muffin with an icing witch flying a broom on top with writing that said congrats. "Im glad you got the job you wanted. He - er, I told you you were due some good luck." He winked kindly.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:04 pm

Willow smiled, it seemed like Sam was in the need for some affection today and she felt a little mean for even thinking of being upset with him because of missing the funeral, he was probably being broken up with that very day, the poor guy.

"I don't like the idea of you being on medication Sam, but if it's helping you then I suppose it's a good thing right? I wish I could make it better for you...I really do."

She sniffled a little remembering how her father had gotten sick with heartache and she only hoped that Sam would be strong enough to get through this.

"Eh? Oh no I mean if you don't want to compliment me thats fine I don't mind but normally when I blush it's because you've said something nice to me, I like to hear nice things..."

Willow trailed off, giving a wide smile to Sam and laughing happily as he gave her the muffin, she took the witch off the top and popped it into her mouth, before she moved a litte away from Sam to lick at the icing before realising she hadn't offered him any.

"Would you like some?"

She asked a bit of icing on her nose.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:18 pm

"I am sorry Willow, but until i am given orders otherwise, the..medication...is necessary. And you are making it better. Your very existnece and presence alone is enough to banish all the woes of the world mi corazon"

"Oh well then," He smiled. "If you like hearing nice things, you shall never hear the end of them. I like complimenting you. I wish i could more than just offer you kind words though"

"You have... a breathtaking smile and an amazing laugh" He smiled again.

Sam's memories came in handy; they told Sin that Willow was an avid fan of muffins; they were a sure fire way to mkae her happy. He conjured a second one in a heart shape covered in chocoalte magic stars.

He laughed warmly and kissed the icing of the end of her nose. "I just have had some" He winked. "Would you like another muffin for later?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:29 pm

Willow tilted her head to one side as she started to eat the muffin itself, Sam was under orders? Thinking no more of it and dismissing it as a doctor giving him a pesription she picked off a bit of muffin and popped it into her mouth smiling as the sweetness travelled down her throat and made her mellow out. She had begun to think she was addicted to muffins.

"Sam, you're being so...adoring today it's lovely...I want to tell you something, but, it's probably not a good idea since as your own relationship has just ended but..."

She bit her lip and looked up into Sam's eyes, Willow felt comforted by the warmth within them.

"I'm just...I feel lonley. Me and Jamie...well we don't spend much time together anymore and it makes me sad because I love him so much but I'm worried he doesn't love me anymore, that he blames me for what happened to him and I...I..."

Willow closed her eyes and a lone tear dropped out.

"Nevermind...I'm just being silly."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Sin wished he knew what it was like to eat properly. He didnt need to, but sometimes he'd still like to; to help him feel normal.

Willow looked sweet and utterly gorgeous in everything she did; every one of her movements, no matter how simple, captivated him.

"Worry not, when one ends another can begin. You should feel confident enough to confide in me about anything mi corazon" He stared deeply into her eyes with a warm, loving look on his face - at least thats what he hoped the look was.

Sin knew all too well what it was like to be lonely. It wasnt him who had a family and friends; it was Sam, Sin had no-one. He felt his heart twang. SO she did belong to another. It made him sad, but he knew that angels like her were so quickly swept up.

He cupped her head in his hand and wiped away her tears with his thumbs before pulling her into him for a hug.
    "You're not being silly Willow... Im sure he loves you with the intensity you love him in return. You shouldnt take on the blame of the world; its too heavy a burden to bare on your shoulders and you dont need to feel guilt when your are not at fault. How could you ever do anything wrong? Thats an impossibility."

He sang a line from the only song he'd been allowed to listen too, but unlike Sam, he could actually sing. "I'm sure 'everything you do is beautiful... and everything you do is right'..."

He stroked her face again and took hold of one of her hands.
    "And maybe he wishes he could spend more time with you but his master prevents him from doing so...? I know that if i was him, i'd never ever want to by choice leave your side for a single moment..."

He leant down and left a soft tender lingering kiss on her jawline that connected the bottom of the cheek to the neck. "I'll never leave you again Willow... You'll never have to be lonely again... at least not for too long... i promise..." He held her close to him again and gently nuzzled his nose across her forehead.

How he wished he could be allowed to have someone like Willow, to cherish always...

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:30 pm

Willow lay her head on Sam's chest and she cried a little bit more, all the worry that he didn't love her anymore, all the fear that he liked someone else instead all came out onto her big brothers shoulders and she couldn't handle feeling like this anymore. Curling her fingers in Sam's hair Willow sniffled trying to stop the stems of tears rolling down her face.

"But Sam, I don't know if he loves me anymore, I don't know if he loves me and I need to know. I miss him so much, I haven't spoken to him in weeks and I can't take it anymore, my heart is hurting Sam and I can't fix it. I don't want to be sick like my father! I dont want to end up like that."

Sobbing into his chest Willow paused a little at the soft kiss that Sam gave her, it was unlike any kiss he had given her before and she wondered if he was feeling alright, if she was making him upset.

"He broke free from his Master...so I wonder if he blames me for it, for what happened to him because of it, I'd understand I just dont want to be with him if he doesn't love me."

She sniffled.

"I'm sorry Sam i'm just really needed to get this off my chest."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:27 pm

"It's ok Willow... if you want to cry... you cry"
    Sin gathered that people cried when they were sad, but once they cried their feelings out, they felt a little better. He wished he was able to cry...

"You shouldnt worry too much Willow... how could anyone possibly love someone else more than you? Thats an impossibility. Im sure he does love you. If he didnt, he would have left you, not defied his master. Only a mad man tries to go agaisnt his masters wishes, and only then its for a very important reason." Sin looked into her eyes as he tried to reassure her she was worrying herself unneccessarily.

"Well, where has he gone? Find him, demand to speak to him in order to find the answers you seek. You cant carry only drowning in sadness and pain like this... I wish i could fix your heart like i can fix myself..."
    He looked at the grave and stroked Willows hair as he shhhhushed her. "Hey hey now... you wont end up like that honey... i wont let you..."

He led her to a stone bench not far from her parents grave and sat her down, wrapping his jacket around her and holding her again. He wondered if she'd notice that Sams famous coat he was never seen out of was no longer part of his attire...
    "Heey... its alright... you dont need to apologise... if something is bothering you, you know you can always come to me about it. And if theres anything i can do to help you, you have only but to ask..."

Where was Jamie? How could he leave Willow like this?! If Sin could feel anger, he knew he would be seriously miffed right about now.

It was like Willow hadnt heard half of what he'd been saying becuase of how in love she was with Jamie. Sin didnt want her being so upset. If need be, he'd have a word with Jamie for her, and demand he gave her the attention she deserved and challenge him to battle if he would not.

Oh, why couldnt Willow want someone like him...? Then again, he wasnt deserving of her either. He wasnt even real. He didnt even have a past or many memories of his own. What could he possibly offer her? But if he only had the chance, he would give her the whole world, his whole soul, and so much more.
    She would never shed a tear, or have to lift a finger or have any worries in her life ever ever again. But sadly... it looked like this was not to be... He had morals... he knew it was wrong to want to steal someone from someone else, but he couldnt help how he cared for Willow.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:31 am

Willow stopped crying a little bit and listened to what Sam was saying to her, most of it she agreed with, the reason that Jamie broke from his Master was because of her it would then not make sense that he would leave her alone for so many weeks, but she couldn't help but wonder that maybe he had found someone else, someone else better than her...

"I don't know where he is Sam, I've tried to find him honestly I have, I've stayed up for hours in my flat trying to keep awake should he return, I've searched all the pub and ale houses and every single shop in Hogsmeade and I cannot find him."

She sighed and fixed a smile to her face pulling a magic star off her muffin and eating it, the chocolate making her feel instantly better. Willow snuggled up into Sam's chest under his new jacket, it was a little strange to see him without his coat but it was nothing bad. A change of outfits is good.

"You're so kind to me Sam, so very kind, I only wish that I could give you something in return...the only thing that I would allow you to do would be to give me lots of hugs."

Reaching up Willow pecked Sam on the cheek.

"Thank you for listening to me Sam it means a lot."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:10 am

Sin thought Jamie a fool to not want to be by willows side; there was no-one else whose company was better to be in than hers. It made you feel humble. Did this devil not realise he had found a living angel? A heavenly light being extinguished by the dark loneliness caused by his absense.

"Well don't be doing that to yourself any more, its not healthy, and I don't want those dazzling eyes of yours to become tired with worry. I will assist you in your search of him. Odds are, if you havnt found him yet, he's outside the boundaries of hogwarts altogether."
    Sin wanted to meet this man and give him a few choice words...

He wanted to do more for Willow than just give her hugs, but if that's what she wanted, he was happy to oblige. That peck on the cheek felt more magical than any spell. He placed his hand over his cheek and smiled, feeling his cheeks flush with heat. Did that mean he was blushing?

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Willow sniffled again, she knew that it wasn't healthy to worry herself over this so much but she didn't think it was a good time to bring up the fact that she hadn't been eating as much as normal because of it, or that she was keeping herself going on coffee alone not wanting to fall asleep in case she missed him.

"No Sam...don't waste your time, please, I'm sure that he will turn up when he wants to or something like that, I just wish that he would be able to release me from his loveless heart if he does indeed not love me at all."

She snuggled into his chest, moving to sit on his lap and she smiled a little bit at his blush when he was kissed on the cheek, Willow smiled widely and placed another kiss on his cheek, except this time it was the other one she didn't know why he was acting like that but it was cute.

"Awww, you're blushing Sam. A peck on the cheek is the least I can do to repay your kindness."
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:15 pm

Sin wondered why he felt such high levels of concern for Willow. If this Jamie person could not be around to love and look after her, then he would do so in his place.

"Nothing I could ever do for your sake could ever equate to being a waste of time mi corazon." He smiled at her and rubbed her back.

He listened attentively to what she was saying.
    "He love imprisons you? You cannot allow yourself to be trapped or stuck against your will. Free yourself from him and be instead with someone who will never fail in showering you in the affection you so rightfully deserve."

He wasn't sure what was happening or how to react when she moved to sit on his lap. His face became very still and his body stiffened with nervousness. If he had a heart, it would be beating rapidly. He worried then if she would realise he had no heartbeat and would grow suspicious of him.

He felt like jumping for joy as if he had just won the lottery when her tender rosy lips kissed his cheek again. He longed to merge those beautiful lips with his own...

He felt accomplished in how he had managed to make her smile, and blushed further.

"My kindness towards thee, fair maiden, requires no payment when it is yours for free, but you are welcome" He smiled warmly, putting on Sams mock medieval knight voice.

"Actually, there is something you could do," He gently slid her off his lap and got to his knees. He looked up to the skies then turned back and held his hand out to her.
    "You, sweet and beautiful angel of the stars, can - if you would like to - join me for a walk in the clouds."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Willow smiled lightly, she liked the nickname that Sam had given her and she hadn't known that he could speak Spanish but she had no problems with it, it was just something that she hadn't expected. She enjoyed the feeling of him rubbing her back and she snuggled her head into the crook of his neck again, wondering why he was so different today.

"But I love him, I love him very much I can't really leave him...can I? I don't want to hurt him, after everything he's been through for me it's just not right...is it? Maybe I should talk to him, let him know how I feel."

When she felt Sam stiffen when she sat on his lap and she wondered just why he was acting like this, could it be? No. Willow doubted it.

"Anything Sam..."

Willow smiled as she stood up from his lap and she blushed as he asked her to walk in the clouds with him, gripping his hand softly she shut her eyes and whimpered in pain a little bit but then she relaxed her face as her white wings popped out of her back. Willow shook the blood from them and hugged Sam.
    Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Tue Jun 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Sin felt like he was being slapped across the face every time she said she loved Jamie but he understood of course.

He took hold of her hands. "Well don't worry yourself about such things for the moment mi corazon. You two will of course have much to discuss. And no-one is asking to discard your feelings for a man you have been through so much with. Don't concern yourself with him for the moment, right now its just be and you here."

He savoured every word she spoke. It could be an insult and still sound wonderful if it came from her.
    He panicked when he saw a look of pain shoot across her face. He himself wad incapable of experiencing pain, but knew it was unpleasant and never wished such a thing on willow who - according to sams memories - had already had more than enough of it.

He gasped in awe at her wings. "Wow... They're breathtaking...you really are an angel...a snowy dove trouping with crows..."

He placed her hands on his shoulders and wrapped his around her waist.
    "Dance with me mi corazon..." He whispered soft and lovingly into her ear and began to sway with her and twirled her about in his arms, all the while smiling into her beautiful bambi eyes. His feet raised from the floor and they ascended up into the sky. Sam could never hope to do this with Crystella; they were terrified of heights, whereas Sin had no real fears.
    "Don't worry," he spoke to her parents grave. "I'll have your daughter home safely by 10." Wink

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 5:44 pm

As Sam took hold of her hands Willow smiled, he of course was right there was no use her being depressed about something that of course was no fault of hers, she had given Jamie all the love that she had and she knew that if this was not enough for him then there was little she could do about it. Squeezing Sam's hands softly Willow nodded her head.

"I'll try not to worry Big Brother, but, you know me. I care too much about the littlest things, maybe, that is why I get sick so often, because I worry to much."

Willow smiled and she blushed a little bit tightening her wings around her body the soft feathers brushing against her cheeks before she stepped closer to Sam swaying with him to the invisible music until she followed his rythmn flawlessly. Soft feathers gently tickled her arms as she danced, they flapped in the air and made her rise with Sam.

"Sam, you...you're making me blush."

She whispered her cheeks flushing red again as Willow placed one hand on Sam's shoulder and left the other in his right hand.

Sin ValorNada
    Sin ValorNada
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sin ValorNada Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm

Sin loved her smile and her innocent sweet blush, they helped to add to her already unmeasurable and exquisite beauty.

The curse of caring much too much. Sam's mother had that as his memories recalled.

He leaned forward and left a long tender kiss on her forehead.
    "With...big brother..here to protect you, you need never have to worry yourself ill again..."
    He gently stroked the side of her face with one hand and one of her wings with the other before putting them back around her waist.

"I am sorry... but its just... I love making you blush, i must admit" He winked.

As they rose into the pink and orange clouds he clicked his fingers and trumpets started playing. The suns rays turned into a spotlight on him and Willow. He clicked his fingers again and he was weairng a suit and she a knee length red dress. He spun her out at arms length and spun her back into him again, dipping her and picking her up and twirling her around in his arms.

He twirled her out from him again so she was at an arms length and started to sing loud in a clear voice - which was superior to Sam's singing ability in terms of range and quality -
    "Some day...when im awfully low" He smiled. "When the world is cold, I will feel a glow just thinking ooooof you!... And the way you look tonight."

He twirled her back into him and held her close, twirling with her and shaking his hips and shoulders to the music to make her laugh.
    "Yes you're loooovely, with your smile so warm and your cheeks so soft, there is nothing for meee but to loooove you, And the way you look tonight." He winked warmly and scooped her up in his arms spinning around on the spot looking into her eyes before putting her down again.

"With each word, your tenderness grows, tearing my fear apaaaaaaart... and that laugh, wrinkles your nose,
    touches my foolish heart." He grabbed a cloud, moulded it into a heart shape and blew it at Willow. It widened and framed her face.

"Lovely ... Never, never change. Keep that breathless charm. Won't you please arrange it ? 'Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight..." He kissed her hand then tickled her playfully.

"And that laaauuugh that wrinkles your nose, it touches my foolish heart,"
    He placed his hand on his heart dramatically, with a small laugh. The sun was setting, leaving the clouds dark silver and the sky navy velvet blue.

He did a little jazz step, gesturing for her to come and dance into his arms, a beaming smile on his face.

"Lovely ... don't you ever change. Keep that breathless charm. Won't you please arrange it ? 'Cause I looooove you ... Just the way you look tonight."

He held her close to him, his face only inches from hers. He placed a tender kiss on her cheek, just mere millimetres away from her lips. He conjured a rose, placed it in her hair and dropped to his knees, looking lovingly into her eyes.

"Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm, just the way you look to-niiiiiight...." He cupped her hands in his and kissed them, resting his head on them for a moment before looking at her again. The light of the full moon made her eyes shine so beautifully.

"Any other requests my angel of the night with eyes that burn like stars...?"
    He smiled, getting to his feet and hugging her. "What a beautiful night... just look at the size of the m-" His eyes widened and he froze. Crap! He wasnt a werewolf like Sam. How was he going to explain this one?!
    'Please dont notice...please dont notice...' He prayed in his head. If someone found out so quickly, Saizilia would kill him Dx

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:00 pm

As Willow heard the music begin to play she blushed slightly deeper than she was already and she looked around at the beautiful scenery this was just so wonderful, and it was all the better because it was coming from her big brother trying to make her happy again. When she changed outfits Willow giggled and moved with Sam, letting her body sway with the music.

Sam begun to sing and Willow couldn't recall anything that sounded so lovely to her, she hadn't known that he could sing this well and she bit her lip as she was dipped in his arms while he sang. This surely wasn't right. This wasn't brother and sister love...it couldn't be.

As he wiggled his shoulders Willow giggled and blushed a little deeper before she was picked up in another dance, she was just swept off her feet she hadn't known that Sam had this in him at all and she found it hard to believe that his partner would have left him if he had treated her as well as this. As the song finished Willow lay her head on his shoulder but looked up at the dark sky.

"That is a lovely moon, shouldn't you be inside Sam? It's just a shade off the full moon right? You must be feeling sick! And here's me keeping you out in the dark you need to lie down! Is there anything I can give you...?"

She panicked but then she blushed and kissed him on the cheek once more.

"That was beautiful Sam, you're a lovely dancer."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:36 pm