Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Visiting

Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Visiting Empty Visiting

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:20 am

Ondrea should have stopped in sooner, really. Much sooner. It was long past time that she met Laura - Ty's Laura. It wasn't that she hadn't been curious to meet the woman Ty spoke about so fondly. She had simply been busy.

Now, she was making the time, though. Today, she was visiting.

Walking up to the door of the somewhat familiar house, Ondrea rang the bell. Her gaze wandered the neighborhood as she patiently waited for someone to answer.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Visiting Empty Re: Visiting

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:33 pm

A yawn stretched across Tyler's face as he doze off at the table, paper spread out in front of him, words blurring even as he endeavoured to read them. The room was starting to ignite his not quite dead claustrophobia, and it was on the verge of making him antsy.

He thought he picked up a familiar scent heading closer to their house, but he shook off the thought, and straightened himself in the chair, pulling the paper closer and once again tried to go back to his former occupation.

"I'll get it!" he yelled with relief practically knocking his chair over in his eagerness to move, get out of the kitchen.

To do anything really.

"Ondrea!" His face lit up as he pulled the door open, the fresh air as refreshing as the person standing on the front stoop. "What are yeah doin' here? Come on in."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:23 pm

"It's international love!" Laura sang, doing a slight bounce around the bedroom. It was the best she could do while she had a baby growing in her stomach- in normal cases, Laura would be jumping. She loved dancing to Pitbull.

The doorbell rang throughout the house, and Tyler was quick to say he got it. Laura's curiosity peaked a generous amount. It only took her a minute to appear at the door standing next to Ty, where she saw a teenager at the door. Laura looked at the girl curious, but with a welcoming smile.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:46 am

Ondrea smirked at the man. "I told you I'd drop in for a visit," she reminded him. "Rather past due, isn't it?" Her gaze had snapped to the space at Ty's shoulder a moment before the woman had filled it.

"Hello," Ondrea greeted, gaze studying the blonde intently as she stepped closer.

"You are just... absolutely darling!" she declared, a bright smile overtaking her features. "I know you're probably older than me, but you are just so cute. It's... Well, to be perfectly frank, if you weren't with Ty, I would definitely hit on you."

With a laugh, Ondrea offered a hand. "I'm Ondrea. Ty speaks highly of you."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Oct 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Ty let out a laugh, ushering her in once more and closing the door behind her. The sudden visit was doing wonders for his previously restless mood. He was relieved to find that the front hall wasn't closing in on him as quickly as the kitchen had been moments before.

"Laura," he called grinning as he heard her movement from the stairs. He reached out and put an arm around her waist the moment she showed up, not even thinking about it. He just liked the closeness. It was on the tip of his tongue to conduct an introduction, but Ondrea beat him too it.

The expression on his face didn't even have time to be worried the younger girl wouldn't like her, before he was laughing at her comment.

"Well yeah better remember I got her first. I ain't sharing this one."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sun Oct 14, 2012 1:49 pm

The Squib laughed, and tossed back her hair, blushing. Which surprised herself- Laura received these comments a lot. At least she used too. Come on Laura, don't be flustered, She told herself. Giving the girl a wink, she replied, "I might have to keep that in mind." Laura poked Ty's stomach teasingly and accepted the girls hand. "And Ty does too. It's nice to meet you too Ondrea, waited a while for this." Her eyes twinkled with happiness, as she fluttered to the living room. "Come on in! Don't be shy," Laura called over her shoulder.

Sitting on a couch, Laura placed her hands on her belly and grinned. The baby was active right now.

(OOC: Really bad post :/ Had like... no muse :O}
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 pm

"Ooooh, getting territorial, now, are we?" Ondrea teased the man. She impishly returned Laura's wink. "Please do." The girl was relieved that Ty had at least mentioned her; that would have made for a rather awkward conversion. Well, see, I'm the one who mauled your fiancé in the first place...

Ondrea followed the couple into their living room, gaze flitting about and picking up all the little touches that must have been added by Laura. The teen hadn't been overly familiar with the man's home, but she knew enough to recall that it had been more spartan than not. Gaze returning to her hosts, she noticed the woman's grin.

"Is the baby moving?" she guessed, tone soft and warm.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:49 pm

"That's what the rings for," Ty responded with a teasing grin to Ondrea before he flopped onto the couch beside Laura, wrapping an arm around her shoulders and kissing her cheek softly. After his impulsive proposal, Tyler had actually dove into his savings to commit to his promises. A simple engagement ring was now part of Laura's possessions. "Besides, Dogs are good at bein' territorial, ain't we?"

He flashed her a wink and smirk before turning his attention to Laura, impulsively laying a hand over her stomach. He couldn't really stop himself any more. There was just a draw there. His child.

There child.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Oct 20, 2012 8:44 pm

A almost invisible blush crept on her cheeks as Ty kissed her cheek. Out of habit, Laura messed with her ring, enjoying the feeling on her finger. She forced the blush away, and gave him a smirk. "Dogs need a lot of work to take care of properly. Especially the male ones- they are the hardest to train."

She turned her gaze to Ondrea. "Yes, the baby is moving. You wanna see?" Laura placed a hand on her stomach, feeling the baby kicked Ty's hand. "So Ondrea, you go to Beauxbatons right? I know a professor there." She took off her hand and relaxed against the back of the couch.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue Oct 23, 2012 2:04 am

Ondrea grimaced. "We're not dogs," she objected. "But yes, I agree males are difficult to train. Of all species."

The girl watched the couple interact. It was obvious how much they cared for one another and that they looked forward to the birth of their child. They looked like... a family. Part of the girl yearned for that.

A more practical part entertained no such dreams.

Ondrea moved closer, perching lightly on the other side of the woman. Hesitantly, suddenly timid, she reached out a hand to lay next to Ty's on Laura's stomach. Wonder filled her expression as a surprised laugh escaped her lips.

"It's... that's incredibly," she breathed. "What does it feel like? Does it hurt?"
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:00 pm

"Hey now," Tyler let out a an easy going laugh, bright eyes bouncing between the to girls, "I think y'all are gangin' up on me.I ain't half as bad as yer makin' me look."

His gaze softened once more as he got distracted by the small invisible foot kicking his hand. There was always something so... exillerating about that feeling - the feeling that the baby was reacting to him - whether it was a rational assumption or not.

"Gotta hope, the little imps gunna be a boy, otherwise yer all gunna just gang up on me even more," he winked at the girls, his tone completely teasing. He didn't care what his child was, as long as it was happy and healthy. It wasn't like he had any idea how to raise any kind of child, he'd be just as helpless no matter the gender. Ty was just convinced they'd have to figure it out.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:39 am

"It is a fun sport, Ty," Laura told him, laughing. Feeling her baby kick was a wonderful feeling, it assured her that her baby was alive and well. And being a pregnant women gave Laura some advantages- she didn't have to do as much, and she could be lazy all she want. Oh, and use the 'You got me pregnant' card on Tyler at 2:30 in the morning.

Laura took a moment to study the expression of wonder on her fiance's face. He was always happy when the attention was devoted to the baby- especially when it was kicking. There was some nights when Tyler was the only one that could calm down the baby. And of course, a good dose of pop tarts helped sometimes.

"It doesn't hurt- the baby isn't strong enough yet for really the kicks to cause any type of pain. It took a bit to get used to though- feeling something inside of you move- but it is a pleasant experience once you are used to it."

"Do you want anything to eat?" Laura asked, making a move to get up. Her parents lessons kicked in once she realized she hadn't offered anything. "Or to drink?"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:52 pm

"It must be magical," Ondrea murmured softly. She withdrew her hand, then promptly shook her head at the offer. "No, thank you. I'm fine," she assured.

The girl rose to her feet. "Actually, I should probably be going. I have to go meet with my mentor. Word is he's gotten himself into a bit of a mess." Her tone suggested that this was no surprise for the man in question. From what Ondrea knew of Brock, it really wasn't. Of course, he would get himself de-aged. What else?

"It was a pleasure to finally meet you, Laura. Ty's a lucky one--you're very pretty."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:23 am