Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Family outing gone wrong

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Family outing gone wrong Empty Family outing gone wrong

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 pm

Arsen and the rest of the Barela's made their way across London to the Leaky Cauldron. They had planned to get all of Arsens things from Diagon Alley today ready for the new school term. They were getting many weird stares as they all wore wizard robes instead of the muggles clothes everyone else wore. They headed down an alleyway taking a shortcut to the local pub when their path was blocked by a gang of young men and women.

"Well looky here guys we have a bunch of weirdo's." Said the one at the front which Arsen guessed was the leader. Arsen's fists clenched as they blocked their way, he had always hated muggles, they were after all the reason his parents punished him all the time.

"Hello there, i'm Argos Barela. That's interesting." He said pointing to one of the muggles phone. "If you don't mind me asking, what is it?" He asked eager to know what it could be. Arsen hated his family, they were fixated on muggles and try to force him into their way too. Which was never gonna happen.

"You're kidding me right? Where you from planet insane?" Laughed one of the men making others join in. His little brother clung onto his mothers hand looking a little scared. The group slowly made their way over to them covering them from all sides trapping them in. Arsen turned towards the group stood behind him , his back to his family. This could not end well.

"I was mearly interested in what it was we don't have those in our world." Said his father trying to calm the situation down, but Arsen could tell he was still more interested in finding out more about them than saving his family from what was bound to happen. "Oh your world, where would that be?" Asked the leaded putting his hand into his pocket. "It doesn't matter your in our world now and there is nothing you can do about it." He laughed gaining the laughing approval from the others.

"You make me sick." Spat Arsen not being able to contain himself any more. "You guys think you own the place, well not for long. You'll soon be bowing down to our feet like the pieces of scum you are." He said spitting down at the leaders feet.

"Arsen no be quiet. He didn't mean that." Said his mother tightening her grip on his brothers hand. "These are decent people and deserve to live their lives." She said turning her head to look over at Arsen.

"Yeah right they get to live their lives whilst i get locked up yeah? I don't think so, these muggles are big enough to start this so they can watch as we finish it." He said staring the leader in the face. He pulled his hand back and punched the leader in the face before he could react, then watched as he fell to the floor. "Now that's were you belong bowing down to my feet." He said spitting on the back of the leaders head.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Family outing gone wrong Empty Re: Family outing gone wrong

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:40 pm

Hades made his way through london to the leaky cauldron, he desperately needed a drink to water his mouth. He had just had a meeting with Geoff about the order. He turned a corner when he heard someone shouting. Not bothered by muggle fights he carried on and passed the alleyway beside him. One word found his ears that made him stop. Muggle. That one little word was enough to make him turn around.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Arsen watched as the rest of the group watched their leader fall with shocked faces. Clearly this never happened. He didn't care he wasn't scared of no one especially a stupid muggle like him. "So muggle how does if feel to finally bow down to your leader?" He asked he knew he was pushing his luck but it would be worth it if they ended up hurting him.

The leader stood up and wiped his bleeding eye. "You're gonna wish you never did that kid." He said reaching back into his pocket and pulling out a knife. Arsen never let his eyes leave the leaders eyes in doing so would show fear and he couldn't do that. "Oh yeah what you gonna do stab me? I've had worse." He said laughing in the guys face.

"You beginning to annoy me kid." He said stepping closer and towering over Arsen.

"Yeah well you've always annoyed me." Said Arsen pushing him back. "Arsen." Said his father reaching over and pulling him behind him. "I've told you before you need to respect muggles and what they do for society." Said his father holding him back from the gang.

"Yeah right using crucio never worked on me never worked and neither is this i would rather die than respect these pieces of filth they belong working for us. It's time we were outed in the world." He said as one of the men pulled out a gun.

"Maybe this will bother you kid?" He said poining the gun at his mothers head, whhilst other pointed theirs at his father brother and himself. "Yeah you would think so wouldn't you?" He said checking his watch for the time, he was getting rather bored of this now. He slowly made his way around his family who stood frozen, back towards the leader of the group. He paused for a few second to look at his face, he tilted his head to one side then pounced on him bringing his down to the floor where he punched every once of his body he could reach.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:26 am

Hades turned around the corner just in time to see several guns being shot. All four of the figures were shot, all of them falling to the ground at the same time. He slowly made his way over not entirely sure what was going on. He was pretty sure that they weren't muggles that had gotten shot. He swung his cane back and forth as he got closer, using his left hand to reach into his robes to pull out his wand.

"What's going on here?" He said pointing his wand at the leaders face.

"What's it got to do with you?" Replied the leader lifting up his gun. Hades smiled shaking his head a little. "When will you ever learn to keep you mouth shut. Avada Kadavra." He said lazily pointing it at one of the gang members and watching him fall out of the corner of his eye. His eyes burned into the brown ones of the muggle.

"You made me do that." He said pointing his wand hand briefly at the boy he had killed then moving back to the leader. "Now you're going to do as i say or your going the same way as your friend here." He saw the look of surprise then fear flick across his face, giving him a little satisfaction. This is what he had been waiting for. He tilted his head to the side and gently said. "Place those metal things on the floor." He said flicking his wand at the gun in his hand.

"Arg." The small cry caught Hades' attention and he slowly turned to see the young boy still alive but with a bullet in his chest. "Oh look one is still alive. Avada Kadavra. Avada Kadavra." He said with a little flick of the wrist killing of all but two of the leaders men as they began to run away. "Tut tut. Now what to do with you." He said watching to remaining muggles look around at there fellow gang members.

Again he turned his head to the side with that psychotic look he had and thought. "Hmm i think im gonna keep you, you'll make a good pet." He said looking down at the boy what do you think kid?" He asked bending down closer to hear what he had to say.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:14 pm

Arsen felt many hands tugging at his robes as he punched every inch of the leader. Finally he was thrown back, landing heavily on the floor and before he could get up a force so bad hit his chest cracking a rib. He bit his lip to stop himself from shouting out. Now many feet and fists were hitting him, too many to stop. Hecurled himself up into a ball to protect his broken rib but more injuries appeared all over his body.

"Stop, he didn't mean it he's young and naive." Said his mother many of the gang paused allowing him to stand on his feet. Every inch of his body was cut and bruised and he was pretty sure his ribs were broken. Blood filled his mouth so he spat it onto the floor whilst one of his arms wrapped around his ribs holding in the pain.

"You're gonna pay for this." He said a smile spreading on his face as he see the state of the leaders face. Hands grabbed his arms from behind making wince as they caused him to move, hurting his rib. The leaders fist connected with his face, causing no doubt a black eye. "What you cant fight on your own?" He asked turning his head back to the leader. "Need your cronies to back you up you coward." He said before spitting oout more blood.

"I don't like your attitude kid." Said the leader circling him, a knife in hand. "We need something to shut him up. Hmm what to do?" He said speaking to himself. Arsen froze not moving he had two choices stay here and let them hurt him more or struggle and escape which risked hurting his ribs more. Before he even got the chance to make up his mind he felt a slicing pain split down his should onto his chest and he just couldn't help but scream out in pain. His clothes started to turn a crimson red as he heard shouting from behind him.

"Oi leave him a lone." Cried him mother pulling out her wand to the laughter of the gang. "What you gonna go with that poke me." Laughed one them who then flew throught the air straight into a wall. "What the..." He said as flew flew them he lay unconcious. Then everything happened so fast the people pointing the gun all fired at once just as an unimaginable pain split his chest in half making it hard for him to breathe and bringing him to the ground.

He heard a new voice but it was a little fussy as he began to loose consciousness he didn't know nor care which side they were on as he was gonna die here anyway in the place of the muggles. His last act to bring the muggles down had failed there were just too many of them to bring down by himself. And thats where he passed out as the pain overwhelmed him.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:34 pm

"Oh great now unconscious. You wanna hope these weren't pure blood kid there's not a lot of us left and it's just gonna make things a whole lot worse for you." He said all the jokeyness gone from his voice. He lifted his wand and pointed it at the guys face just as he flinched. "Don't worry i haven't finished with you just yet. The kid is gonna decide your fate if he survives." He said casting the imperious charm on him and making him gather all the bodies into a corner of the alleyway.

"Come one son stay with me." He said gathering him in his arms being careful not to pull him around too much to injure him further. "You here now." He ordered to the leader who piled the last body onto of the others and made his way over to Hades. "Take hold of my should and hold on tight." He said lifting his wand and burning all the bodies. He hated burning the witch and the two wizards with filth but right now he had no choice this kid needed saving so without a second thought he spun on the spot and returned home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:09 pm