Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

oh god, whats wrong with me?

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

oh god, whats wrong with me? Empty oh god, whats wrong with me?

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 7:27 pm

Alexander lies in his bed. god he felt like he had been hit by a truck. he hadnt seen anyone since he was brought here except for doctors and people who brought him work. did everyone hate him this much. it was all ragnaroks fault. he was dizzy. he still couldnt stop hacking up blood.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

oh god, whats wrong with me? Empty Re: oh god, whats wrong with me?

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 03, 2012 7:33 pm

Casey had finally had the sense to use Wingaurdium Leviosa on Alex to get him up to the Hospital Wing, placing him as gently as she could on the bed while yelling for a Healer. She held Alex's hand as he coughed up more blood. Oh God, how much blood can a person lose?!?! She had a feeling she knew the answer, but she couldn't remember as Alex covered his sheets in blood. Casey grabbed a nearby basin, holding it under Alex's chin in hopes of preventing the sheets from completely soaking through. "Come on Alex, don't die on me now! I've spent way too much energy keeping you alive for you to die on me now. I would miss you if you were gone."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 7:36 pm

he trembles and leans back. "wwhyd you do this for me? it was probably *hack* just some bad food or something..." he continues to hack blood into the basin all of it having a black tint to it. he sighs "liam will get suspicious. you spending all your time here..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 03, 2012 7:42 pm

Casey smiled a watery smile at Alex. "I'm doing this for my friend Alex and if Liam can't deal with me having guys friends, then he's not right for me. I make friends with guys more easily than girls anyway." She swiped at her eyes, surprised to find that she was crying a little. "I'm doing this because you need someone in your life. And don't you dare lie to me. We both know that bad food doesn't cause you to hack up blood." She glanced around agitatedly for the Healer, wondering if anything more could be done to stop the blood. Then she stopped, a new thought coming to her.
    "Alex?" she said wonderingly, turning to him with a thoughtful expression. "What if this is your body rejecting him? Ragnarok? It's possible you know. You could be fighting without even realizing it."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 7:45 pm

He sighs looking away "i doubt it. its never that easy.." he looks over at you. "liam really hates me.... its like he wants me to drop dead...." he sighs "that deamon ruined any means of him and i becoming friends and not hurting my friend." he hacks agan and feels like the room is spinning. "god i feel like death"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 03, 2012 7:51 pm

"I don't think Liam hates you," Casey said carefully. "It's just if he thinks you're going to hurt me or fight him, he's going to rise to the challenge. It doesn't help that he thinks you do these things of your own free will."
    Casey felt a pale green light tinge her vision and clutched the bed rail and Alex's hand tightly. "Oh Godric, that one was so strong that I could feel it. I don't know if I ever told you, but I can both feel and influnce emotions. That's how I've been calming you and stuff. And when other people's emotions are particularly strong, like now, I feel them too." She gripped the bed rail so tightly that her hand turned white, but tried to loosen her grip on Alex's hand so she wouldn't crush his fingers.
    "You're not going to die," she said grimly. "You're not allowed to die, I won't let you."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 7:59 pm

alex looks up at her. "youre hurting my hand....." he laughs and shivers "is it just me or is it cold in here?" he looks around the room and sighs "so i guess ill be off my feet for a while huh?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 03, 2012 8:03 pm

Casey closed her eyes and focused on releasig Alex's hand. Slowly, her fingers unlocked. "Sorry," she mumbled sheepishly. Summoning a couple blankets, she changed Alex's sheets and covered him with another blanket. "Yeah," she whispered. "Maybe a little bed rest will help. You'll get better Alex, I know you will."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 8:06 pm

he sighs "you have a lot of faith in me." he squeezes her hand. "and youre right ill be perfectly fine. and i will work hard and i will not get hurt as often. i hate seeing you scared. it makes me die inside"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 03, 2012 8:09 pm

Casey smiled at him weakly. "Yeah, my friends are my weakness and my greatest stregnth all at once. I love 'em all to death, but hopefully not literally." She looked at him with worry she knew showed in her eyes, though she tried to hide it. "I hate being scared. It sucks and it makes me feel weak."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 06, 2012 10:49 pm

alex laughs "youre anything but weak. you saved my life." he hugs her tightly "if theres anything i can do to repay you id be so happy to do so" he grins
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 1:07 am

Casey smiled weakly. "Thanks. That you believe it is a great compliment. But being brave isn't not being scared. It's doing whatever you need to despite being scared. It's harder than having no fear, because fearlessness is stupid, but easy. Bravery leaves you time to think. I'm still not sure if I'm brave or not, even if I'm not weak." She hugged him back. "But you're my friend and you don't need to do anything for me."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 10:24 am

He smiles "its how i work casey. please give me some sort of task and i swear to you ill do it. anything you just name it" he hacks up more blood
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 6:54 pm

Casey shrugged. "I don't know... You'll owe me a favor I guess." She frowned as he coughed up more blood, grabbing the basin for him to cough in again. "For starters you can stop doing that. I know you can't help it," she added before he got defensive. "Where's the Healer?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 7:57 pm

Alex shrugs causing more blood "dunno *hack* perhaps they have better things to do" he sighs and wipes at the blood and the deamon gives a small laugh. alex growls slightly "stupid thing *hack*"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Casey looked at Alex with a brow raised. "More important than a kid hacking up blood? O-kay. You keep believing that. Meanwhile, I expect someone to be here." She threw an arm around his shoulders, helping him sit and lean over the basin. "This is idiotic," she muttered. "You need help."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 8:05 pm

He half smiles weakly. "casey youre a very caring girl.... thanks for being so kind to me. but heh.... i feel real dizzy and i think im seeing double and for another th-" he cuts off as he passes out his head landing on her shoulder. he moans a little.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 8:10 pm

"Oh for Lord's sake!" Casey yelled as ALex passed out on her shoulder. "They couldn't give him a fricking Healer and he fricking passes out because there's no one to help him, for the love of God..." She continued to mutter to herself, laying Alex down on his pillow with gentle hands despite her angry words. She turned him on his side in case he began coughing up blood again. It would definitely be bad if he choked in his sleep. Then she looke around, calling for a Healer.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 8:12 pm

Alexander starts to shiver. his emotions run a blood red with a twinge of icy blue. He lurches suddenly and grips the sides of the bed and screams.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 8:16 pm

"What the-?!" Casey was breifly blinded by Alex's sudden surge of emotions. "Fudge.." she muttered, groping blindly for the siderail and holding it until her vision cleared and the emotions were clear. She was still half blind when she felt Alex move violently and start screaming. "What?! What's wrong?! Alex?!"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 8:22 pm

He winces and writhes and he bites his lip and tears it open "bloody hell! make it stop!" his knuckles turn white from gripping the bar and it starts to bend in his hand as he lets out another scream
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 8:27 pm

Casey grabbed Alex's hands, and did what she'd only done with minor headaches before. She took Alex's pain out of hisbody and stored it in the place all the emotions she changed went, passing it through her own body first. As soon as it was stored, it was fine but her head snapped back as it moved through her on its way there. She clenched her teeth and refused to scream. When she had done as much as she could, she released Alex's hand. "Better?" she asked, panting a little. "For some reason, pain counts as an emotions, so I can control it."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 8:29 pm

He sighs "kinda.... its not just pain... its in my head... damn deamon..... making me slowly go crazy" he looks away and picks up a glass bottle on the table next to him and throws it at the wall laughing psychoticly
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 8:35 pm

"Fuck Alex," Casey muttered. "Can't you fight that goddamn demon? I won't overreach myself this time," she promised him. "So you're gonna have to help me here." She grabbed his hands again and pushed for the anger and insanity taking over Alex's mind. She knew this was the demon and made herself fight him, tired as she was. It was different from removing his pain. That she simply took out of his body. She couldn't remove demons, she could just repress their effects. Eventually, she got Ragnarok under some semblance of control and she released Alex again. "There, that's as much as I can do."
    She wiped her forehead, feeling herself sweating, then paused thoughtfully, cocking her head. "Hey, I can't really feel you! Your emotions I mean. I guess I kind of used it up for the day. Weird." She felt her eyes straining to catch colors that weren't there. "Kind of annoying."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 8:39 pm

hes looking at her blankly "maybe you cant feel them cuz theyre not there." he looks at his hands "ragnarok took them with him...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:22 am