Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

oh god, whats wrong with me?

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

oh god, whats wrong with me? - Page 3 Empty Re: oh god, whats wrong with me?

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:10 pm

Alexander thinks deeply for a moment... it was so long since he'd seen aunt margot and didn't really like thinkng about his life there. "i think....it was in london....in a rather large house..i remember because i had to clean it... does that help at all?" he shudders at the memory.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:14 pm

Casey rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "Well it narrows it down. I'm thinking, once we find out where she lives, that paintball guns might be a good idea. Definitely the traditional TPing and egging the house. I guess I won't break anything, but I'm not above spray painting the lawn. Of course, all of it would have to be Muggle, unless I waited until my 17th birthday. But that's just ridiculous."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:20 pm

His hands shake "oh god....." he sighs "my aunt is muggle...did i not mention that...." he sighs "she always hated my magic using...thought it was a waste of time and forbid it her home... thats the main reason i was beat for entertaining myself with magic... makeing flowers and little creature appear and speaking to the snakes in the yard when i cleaned the rugs"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:23 pm

At the mention of yet another beating, Casey's face darkened again. "Ok, this lady is seriously getting a smackdown." SHe cracked her knuckles. "I'm doing this in two rounds- one is now, when I destroy her house with all things Muggle and one is later when I'm legally allowed to do magic and I turn her house into a giant marshmallow. No, I don't know where I got 'giant marshmallow' from. It's the first thing I thought of."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:29 pm

Alexander shivers "n-no please dont... she will not be happy...i dont want her to hurt you. and besides shes probably forgot about me by now anyway" he laughs nervously "she could hardy remember my name it was either 'boy!" or 'you there!' or my least favorite 'magic scum!'" he sighs
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Casey looked at Alexander with concern as he began to shake. "You're really scared of her, aren't you?" she asked softly. She put an arm around his shoulders. "It's ok Alex, she's not here now and she can't hurt you. I would kick her ass if she tried. I can whoop serious butt when I want to," she told him, smiling. "But whatever happened then is gone now and it doesn't matter anymore. I won't do this if you don't want me to."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:40 pm

He smiles and his voice is soft and shy "thanks casey.... your kindness means a lot to me....its the first ive seen in years"he manages a laugh
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:43 pm

Casey shook Alex a little by the arm she had around his shoulder, smiling softly. "Well you're overdue then. I'm glad I can help, and give you some kindness. It makes me feel good to make you feel good. I've done something nice and kind and you get a reward too. Karma's finally paying you back or something."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:48 pm

he shudders at the word karma. it made him think of that prefect who wore short clothes and called him out for missing his parents. he wated revenge on her too for stepping in front of his attack on the cocky first year who had crossed him. "karma...." his voice is low and he snapes out of it "yeah i guess so"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Casey looked at Alex curiously as he zoned out for a few seconds, then snapped back to the conversation. Then she realized what it must have been. "Oh, you were thinking of Karma Black, weren't you? Yeah, she's just bitchy. Threatened to feed me to the Giant Squid once, just for being a Gryffie." Casey smirked, gazing off into the distance. "Good times, good times..."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 pm

Alexander scoffs "shes a whore..... i dislike her and thats me talking not the deamon so thats saying quite a bit" he laugs scornfully. "she is very... crude"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:59 pm

Casey gasped dramatically, playfully clutching at her chest. "Alexander Bloodbayne called somone a whore... on his own?!?! What is the world coming to? Nothing makes sense!" SHe fell back dramatically onto the bed, lying still for about 5 seconds before she started cracking up, clutching her stomach and fighting to breathe. "Oooohhh!" she said, sitting up again. "I crack me up." She started giggling again.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:04 pm

He laughs coldly "i dont really see how thats funny milady...i was quite serious.. im typically not cruel unless i have to be" he shrugs "oh well believe what you will"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Casey pouted. "Oh well, I thought it was funny. I do know that you're serious though. She is." Something distracted her that she was truly curious about. "Why do you always call girls 'milady'? Is that another one of those 'proper' things you had to learn?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:12 pm

He nods curtly "yes... i also learned always make eye contact, never slouch, always speak properly, no slang, bow when greated or when parting or any other time nescasary, dress nicely, and always respect people of higher stature." he pants after rattling off only half the list of the foolish things he learned at saunders acadamy for young boys.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Casey scowled. "Well that just takes all the fun out of life. Basically, they wanted you to be a little robot, doing what you're told with no questions. Except for the good posture and respecting people, abosolutely none of that matters anymore. Not in the 21st century anyway. It's stupid."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:19 pm

He shrugs "and it worked... i have not been able to break the habit since then." he sighs "i guess im doomed to be a perfect robot forever..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:21 pm

"Nope. It is my new mission to break all your bad habits, like I told you I would at the Ball. I have yet to give you a childhood. Are you ok to go down to the Forest, or do you need to stay here in the Hospital Wing?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:23 pm

He stands up "i think im ok... but maybe i should change... bloody pajamas arent too comfortable"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:26 pm

Casey looked at him oddly. "You wear pajamas that aren't comfortable? That's the entire point of pajamas! Do you have clothes here, or do you need to go to your dorm?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

"my dorm... all of my clothing are there... should i wear my street clothes or my school robes do you think...?" he looks her in the eye as he speaks
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 8:37 pm

Casey tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Street clothes," she decided. "Particularly something you don't mind getting dirty. We're going to the Forest. I'll meet you there." She grinned and hopped off the bed, skipping away. As she went through the doors, she called over her shoulder, "See you in a minute!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 11:15 am