Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

oh god, whats wrong with me?

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

oh god, whats wrong with me? - Page 2 Empty Re: oh god, whats wrong with me?

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 8:53 pm

"No, they're there," Casey assured him. "They were always there even when you tried to hide them from me. Besides, I can't feel anyone else's right now either. So it's not you, stop feeling bad. You have emotions- not even that stupid demon can take your humanity."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 8:57 pm

He looks at her blankly again "i dunno.... i dont feel anything..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:04 pm

Casey looked him in the eye. "You do have emotions. You. Are. Human." She grinned at him. "Deal with it."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:07 pm

he smiles "casey donohoe...youre one of a kind...." he grins broadly "you save my life so many tmes..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Casey blushed. "Thanks. You deserve a second chance anyway. You, Alexander I-wish-I-knew-your-middle-name Bloodbayne, are an amazing person overcoming a huge probem and I love you to pieces. As a friend," she added. She hugged him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:13 pm

His eyes widen and he shakes "its paul..." he smiles. "love you too....friend
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:16 pm

Casey looked at him with concern. "Are you ok? I didn't hurt you, did I? Oh odric, please tell me I'm not hurting you!" She looked at him with worry. "I would feel really, really bad. If it makes you feel better, my middle name is Margaret." She made a face. "I like Paul better."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Alex laughs "naw you didn't hurt me... takes more than that. and margaret is a pretty name. i almost had my fathers name, daisuke as my middle name but mother changed her mind"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:22 pm

Casey sighed with relief. "Oh good. You have DEFINITELY been through enough today. And thanks, it's ok I guess. It means 'Pearl'. My first name was almost Delaney, but thank Merlin my mother won that argument!"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:25 pm

Alexander laughs "wpw your family sounds great......" the smile falls and he thinks about his parents.. they faught befor the fire
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:29 pm

Casey saw Alex's smile fade and his face drop. It was weird not to be able to know what he was feeling as well as seeing it, but she could guess he was thinking about his own parents. "Aw, sorry. I didn't mean to remind you." She hugged him. "Hugs make everything better," she announced. "That is my philosiphy. I hope you can feel happier."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:39 pm

He fakes a smile "yeah... im fine..... just my parents werent happy before they died... they were fighting about me...weather id go here or durmstrang.."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:42 pm

Casey just hugged him tighter. "'I'm fine.' The most commonly told lie in the world. Do you want to talk about it?" she asked. "I completely understand if you don't. I have my own secrets." Her eyes darkened breifly, but she quickly hid it for Alex's sake. "Sorry. This is your moment. So why did you come here and not Durmstrang?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:45 pm

" i heard from my mum that durmstrang is a hell.... and that shed rather me have no education than suffer there....then father busted in saing that it wasnt torture, it was mere dicsipline and that i needed it and then they were screaming at each other and i ran off and hid like i always did when they fought.....and then it happened.."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Casey patted his shoulder, leading him back to the bed and sitting down next to him, keeping her arms around his waist. She had the feeling that human contact was all that was keeping Alex grounded right now and not spiraling off into misery. "I'm really sorry," she whispered. "But I'm glad you came here and not Durmstrang."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:52 pm

He smiles "thanks and i am pretty glad too... my dad ws a hot head. i dont wanna be like him.... my mum was a ravenclaw. she was bloody brilliant"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm

Casey smiled wistfully, thinking of her own parents. "My parents weren't really around a lot when me and Lyssa were kids. Or even now. Lyssa is my sister," she eplained. "She's adopted, but for all intents and purposes, she is my twin sister. Anyway, both my parents work long hours to get us money and then have to eat and sleep when they get home, so we learned to take care of ourselves really young. They tried, but they were always so tired after working all day that we told them to go to bed. We got into more trouble than we should have, without supervision," she added, with a tiny grin. "Oh, Lyssa and I pulled pranks on EVERYONE."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 9:58 pm

Alexander laughs "with your personality i wouldnt doubt that" he laughs so hard more blood runs down the side of his mouth
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 10:01 pm

Casey looked at him reproachfully, but with a smile at his laughter. "Stop that." She handed him a tissue to wipe away the blood. "I don't know how much more blood you have to lose. Anyway, anything else you wanna talk about?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 10:04 pm

He shrugs. "i dunno...this is the longest conversation i've ever had" he laughs with embarrassment "people dont lke me much..."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Casey shook her head. "That's cause you don't give people a chance. You're also rally insecure. You forget that people might actually like you, despite any issues you've got."
    "Sooo... what's your favorite color? And what animal would be your Animagus form, demon not taken into consideration?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 1:28 am

Alexander thinks "i think id be a raven and my color is ....white..." he smiles "i wasnt an orphan.... i was raised by my horrid aunt.... she was evil"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 6:54 pm

Casey nodded. "I'd be a panther and my favorite color is blue. It is nearly impossible to find an ugly shade of blue." She shuddered. "Sometimes, I think raising oursevles was a good thing. You always hear the stories about the horrid old relations that take care of you, but truly hate you or something."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 6:57 pm

"thats how aunt margot was... she was related to father and always called me a good for nothing ignorant serpant. and whenever id come hime shed give me stale bread....sometimes moldy and some tap water and send me to the basement.... it was horrible but id be beaten if i refused...so i took it over the ladder..." he sudders
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Casey's face darkened. "I hate her already. And where, pray tell, does your aunt live exactly? I'm simply curious of course, no evil intentions or revenge plotting, nothing to see here. But seriously, tell me. That bitch will go down."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 10:11 am