Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The wrong Table (open)

Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The wrong Table (open) Empty The wrong Table (open)

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:06 am

Aquila briefly wondered if it meant that he had a problem because he was perfectly thrilled that he was sitting at the wrong table in the Great Hall. It probably did. Maybe he should go see one of those muggle doctor people that looked at your head...

His parents would be so thrilled about that. He snorted. I was probably their fault he was like this anyways.

He grabbed some food put on his plate and leaned back in his seat.

Yepp, no matter how small it definitely felt good to break a rule.

He couldn't help but laugh slightly.

He definitely had a problem.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

The wrong Table (open) Empty Re: The wrong Table (open)

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:40 am

Tobi was tired and wanted food. Heading to the kitchen he got some food and headed to the Great Hall. He was on his way to his own table when he saw someone from another house sitting there.

"Excuse me," he said walking up to the kid and sitting his food on the table, "You do know that this is the Hufflepuff table right?" Tobi's arm was bandaged up still because of his bite but when he put his food on the table some of it showed. Pulling his robe down further on his arms and hoping the kid didn't notice he stood there waiting for his answer.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:49 am

Aquila looked up, his mischievious smile growing until it covered about half his face at the fact that he had been caught. That confirmed it; he was beyond messed up.

And he loved it.

"Is it?" he blinked innocently for a moment, before blowing his cover completely and laughing, "I know; I find the house tables so..." he paused musing for a good word, "Restricting don't you?"

Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:23 am

"Yes it is," Tobi said slightly amused, "Can't you see all the Hufflepuff banners above this table?"

Sighing he knew what the kid said was so true. "Yes I do think it is. Of course I wouldn't want any Slytherins sitting with me if you know what I mean. I think it is a bit unfair we can't just sit with our friends."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Sep 27, 2011 1:35 am

Aquila made a dramatic show of looking about him at the banners, "Well what do you know?" he drawled, pretending to sound 'shocked' but his smile informed everyone that he knew exactly what he would see when he looked up, "How did that get there?"

"Hmm, yes, the Slytherin do give themselves a bad reputation don't they?" He was thoughful for a moment before reverting to his usual humor.

"So seeing as I am not in slytherin," he waved to his ensamble, "you aren't going to make me leave are you?" He made an effort to pout and look as small and innocent as possible, hoping that what worked on his brother would work on a person who had no personal attachment to him what-so-ever.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:03 am

"Nah be a rebel I don't mind," he said as he sat down. "I don't know you whats your name?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:56 pm

Aquila smiled and took more food from in front of him putting it on his plate.

"Aquila Turrow," he smiled at the other boy, "First year Ravenclaw, rebel extraordinaire, and second in line to the Turrow thrown," he laughed at his own joke and then leaned forward to continue it in a whisper, "But I'm planning an uprising soon; I'll be first in no time."

Still laughing softly he raised an eyebrow at his new companion, "Your turn, hombre."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Sep 29, 2011 2:57 am

Tobi laughed at the kid. He was funny and charming. "I am Tobias Forsyte, Hufflepuff and Loyal and excellent listener. I have seen your brother around but never had the pleasure of meeting him. But if you are going to kill him then maybe I should so I don't get attached to him like I have you already." he said jokingly.

Tobi took a bite of his chicken before saying playfully, "So you must be new I am surprised that you got into Ravenclaw and your brother didn't. He must be the more boring one."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:16 am

"Nice to meet you Tobias," Aquila smiled kindly, "Good listener? I'm a fantastic talker - see I like you already." He laughed merrily.

"Aw, your attached to me?" he laughed kindly, "I'm so honoured. Do what you will with my brother - but don't give my plot away. I have invested years in this uprising, and I don't want it ruined by one loose mouth, you got it?" He tried to look stern, but as always he ruined it by laughing.

"Yes, yes, yes - I'm new, new, new," he nodded his head slightly as he repeated each word, "Though I'm not as new as I use to be. And have you seen me? Anyone would be boring compared to this." He waved his hand at himself while he grinned mischeiviously.

Then as a more serious thought struck him, the smile slowly slid off his face and he poked at his potatoes thoughtfully.

"It's funny... lately whenever I get that question everyone seems to pose it either as nutral, or as if I gained something - of course," he added with a small smile, "there all probably just trying to flatter me," he gave a small laugh before becoming serious again.

"But I never saw it that way. Sure Ravenclaws are suposedly smart but... to be in Hufflepuff you need... Ceph's always been...better."

He laughed then, "But ignore me - I'm probably suffering greatly from little brother syndrome. I'm working on finding the cure."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Oct 02, 2011 4:33 am

"Pleasure to meet you as well," he said staring at Aquila, "Looks like we will indeed get along well."

"Yes I kinda am. There is something about you. YOu are so open and friendly. Wish more people were like that," he said sighing wistfully.

"Yeah I agree that the houses are kinda stereotyping people sometimes."

"Don't worry I have a little brother. Be glad you get along with yours. Cherish that relationship."

Tobi sat there wanting to say something but he couldn't He didn't know this kid enough and it would be just his luck he would blab to someone about his condition. Maybe after a few more run-ins and I get to know him better. God knows he is the first guy I have made friends with here. Sighing Tobi poked his food.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:21 am

Damian entered the great hall, gaze sweeping the length of his House's table. Seth wasn't there, nor anyone else he knew all that well. Noticing Aquila sitting there, though, he made his way over.

"Y'know, I was thinking about sitting at the Slytherin table, sometime, but their upper-years would probably feed me to their House mascot. I'm sure they've got a basilisk hidden somewhere in their area of the dungeons," he joked as he took a seat, then frowned slightly. "Um, A... Aquila, isn't it? I'm Damian, by the way. I don't think we've really met."

He looked up at the other boy and froze a bit awkwardly. "Oh, uh..." Damian didn't personally dislike the older boy - hadn't even spoken to him, that he could recall - but Seth certainly wasn't fond of him. "Hullo," he murmured, putting on a slightly strained smile. The boy turned his attention to putting food on his plate.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 02, 2011 2:55 pm

"Well open and friendly is my motto," he paused a moment, technically that wasn't true at all. He sure as hell wasn't very open with his parents, but right now that was besides the point, "I'm thinking of getting it tattooed somewhere."

Aquila paused for a moment at the brother comment. He thought about pursueing it, but in the end decided it was none of his business. Probably would just upset the guy anyways. He knew it would upset him, if he wasn't getting along with Ceph. Instead he went back to his food, only to look up when the Hufflepuff boy from his year - the one that had caught him up on what they were doing in Transfiguration showed up.

He smiled, "Oo, yeah, gotta take that one slow; that's why I chose this here nice Hufflepuff table, not the Slytherins." Though he thought passingly, if he just behaved like his parents he would probably be able to get along swimmingly with that crowd.

"Being fed to a Basilisk; that is one hell of a way to go," he paused a moment to ponder that statement, before grinning, "Hey, if I had to bite-it, I'd take a Baslisk. It would be an experience... and you're sure to be remembered for that one."

"Yes sir, Aquila is the name my parents gave me - personally I would have gone with something a little more mundane myself...John, Paul, George..." realizing he was just listing off names of some old Muggle band, and that the last one wasn't very normal at all anyways, "And it's nice to meet you Damian... or you know, at least know your name."

He glanced between Damian and Tobias, noticing the slightly awkward reception the one gave the other, but he tactfully decided to ignore it. Awkward - along with worry, and probably sanity - were not part of his vocabulary.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Oct 03, 2011 7:16 pm

Tobi watched as another hufflepuff that was in his brothers year came over. He had seen the 2 hanging out a lot and figured they must be good friends now. "Hello," he said to the kid, "My name is Tobi. You might know my brother Seth"

Turning to Aquila he said grinning, "Don't get a tattoo..i don'y know it just doesn't fit you. Oh well maybe it does you know sitting at the wrong table and stuff. Rebel material there and tattoo is the next step and stuff"

"Yeah I don't think a Puffle would last long being being eaten alive at a Slytherin table,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:03 am

"I don't know - I think I could rock one of those skelton ones that people make dance on their arms," he laughed, flexing his - none existant - bicept before nodding knowingly, "Very Rebel."

Aquila turned to the Slytherin table, "Never know till you try." He raised his eyebrows.

Pulling a face at something in front of him, he picked up a small container of... well it looked like goo.. off the table.

"So," he asked slowly, "Does anyone know what this is, or whether it will kill me if I eat it?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:15 am

"Wouldn't it?" Damian asked enthusiastically in response to death-by-Basilisk. "If one has to go, might as well be a great story, huh?"

He turned his attention to Tobias - of course he already knew the boy's name - and smiled. "Yeah. Seth and I are both Master Chaos' apprentices. We're friends... well, usually." He chuckled a bit over their fight that had occurred over the break. It seemed rather silly in hindsight, though, their punishment most certainly hadn't been. "Nice meeting you, too, Tobi.

"If you wanna try sitting there some time, I'll be your backup," Damian volunteered with a grin. He was always up for mischief and he was reasonably certain his master would save him before the Slytherins could feed him to some giant snake or anything of the like.

Damian grimaced at the bowl of goo. "Honestly, Quil," he said, "I don't eat anything I can't put a name to."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:59 pm

"Exactly!" Aquila threw his hands into the air, "I man after my own heart."

He looked back at the Slytherin table with a sly grin, "I may just take you up on that someday."

He continued to apraise the goo as Damian spoke. When he was done he nodded the small bowl at the boy.

"A good motto. I however," he paused and stuck his finger in it, "am more of the 'why not give it a try' philiosophy."

And with that he stuck his finger in his mouth. He clucked his tongue thoughtfully.

"Not as bad as I thought it would be," he shrugged and just for the hell of it taking another taste, "Kind of... sweet? or maybe that's bitter?"

He laughed and held it out to the table, "Anyone else feel like giving it a try?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:38 am

Damian shook his head at the Ravenclaw, grinning wryly. "If you ever had to try my mum's baking, you'd have a different philosophy," he promised with a laugh. He waved off the offer to try it. There were plenty of other things to eat, after all.

"So, you seem the adventurous type," Damian said to Aquila. Tobi seemed to be temporarily occupied with his food, which was just as well; Damian still wasn't entirely sure what to say to the older boy. "Have you seen much of the castle, yet?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:39 am

Tobi was too hungry to notice anything else at the moment. He heard everything that went on. It wasn't like he had a choice with his heightened hearing. He was more hungry then he used to be and he assumed it was his were tendencies showing. He like his meat more rare as well. He made sure he didn't get that unless no one was around.

He just decided to keep eating. He felt that his meeting with Aquila was over for now anyways. He would try and get him later when no one was around.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:06 am

Aquila shrugged, "More for me." Once you got over the intital texture Aquila found that the goo wasn't all that bad.

He pondered the boys question.

"I'm making my way through it," he nodded thoughtfully, "letting myself into the ... lesser seen sights so to speak. Got any recomenedations?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:23 am

An impish grin spread across Damian's face. "I'll have to show you, sometime," he promised, eyes shining with mischief. It would be fun to have another person to explore with. There was Seth, too, of course, but there was no reason he could explore with Aquila, as well.

One could never have too much fun, after all.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:49 pm