Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Why have I waited so long since my last visit (Open)

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Why have I waited so long since my last visit (Open) Empty Why have I waited so long since my last visit (Open)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:55 am

It has been several years since Juliet last visited her parent's grave. Sighing a little Julie ran her hands through the familiar ground.

"Sorry that it has been so long since my last visit mom and dad." She felt at home here and really missed her parents being around still.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Why have I waited so long since my last visit (Open) Empty Re: Why have I waited so long since my last visit (Open)

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:49 am

Alessa walked excitedly yet carefully as she was trying to light her candle in the middle of the breezy graveyard. So far, she wasted about 8 matchsticks and carelessly threw them wherever she pleased. 'Somebody ought to clean those, anyway', she thought.

After a few more wasted matchsticks, she threw her last one along with the candle she abhorred and picked a few flowers from the church's flowerbeds instead. She walked straight ahead, careful to act as normal as possible - as she was still forbidden to use magic to defend herself outside the castle walls. Sucks being under-aged, she muttered. She came closer and closer to her destination when she stopped dead - there was someone standing alongside her Grandfather's grave.

"Hello?" she said. She was starting to think that it was her sister visiting their Grandfather. But no, her sister would only care once everything's about to be nothing at all.

She cautiously walked closer. She isn't used to having company here - normally, it's just her and her owl. But as she walked closer and closer, it came to her senses that there's a fellow witch visiting her loved ones, too.

She walked straight to her Grandfather's grave, offered the flowers, looked down for a moment and then looked at where the girl was looking at.

"Your parents?"

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:04 pm