Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Long Lost Smile (Open)

Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A Long Lost Smile (Open)  Empty A Long Lost Smile (Open)

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:11 am

Helena floated up to the clock tower from the Library, she knew it was dinner and meant that there wouldn't be any students up there, as she entered she saw the moonlight was shinning in, a small smile appeared on Helena's face as she admired the beauty and quiteness of this place, the only noise to be heard was the faint ticking minute hand of the clock

Helena then drifted around in the streams of moonlight, she began to waltz around as though she was at some fancy ball. She then stopped after a while, she was in such a good mood which was rare for her often times she was to distracted with other things on her mind to feel joy, hence why the students reguarded her as one of the more anti-social ghost as for she didn't interact with them very much

She then stared down at the Clock Tower Courtyard, and watched the moonlight light up the pavement, she then closed her eyes an floated a little higher up towards the top of the clock, she then just hovered there taking in the whole atmosphere and for some reason with a smile she just couldn't seem to get rid of
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

A Long Lost Smile (Open)  Empty Re: A Long Lost Smile (Open)

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 am

Iris didn't know why she was at the Clock Tower. Maybe to find someone to talk to? It was quite amazing to her how she managed to feel out of place even if surrounded by a crowd of people. Besides, that was so unlike her; she was always so happy and confident. This was just one of those days where she got curious about her parents and wondered if they were dead or alive.

She continued walking to try to get a view of the courtyard and came across the Ravenclaw ghost. "Hey there Helena!" She called out with a small grin. "What's new?" It was the first time she was talking to the ghost, but she figured that Helena wouldn't mind.
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:00 pm

Helena heard someone call out to her, a student. She opened her eyes and looked down and saw a girl standing there, Helena was surprized the girl knew her name, most students referred to her as the Grey Lady. It was mainly only Ravenclaw students who knew her actual name

She then floated down towards the student "Helena?... you know my name" Helena then tilted her head from side to side then gave a little laugh" And well when your dead nothing new really happens, you just watch new things happen to others"

Helena for once was actually enjoying the company of someone living, this girl seemed friendly, different to the other students she had encountered
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:56 am

"You name? Oh, I may or may not have heard your name being mentioned by a couple of Ravenclaw students." Iris replied with a sly smile. "Actually, I asked them, not exactly heard it by mistake. I keep asking about all the house ghosts actually." She shrugged.

She laughed at the ghost's response. "So, have you seen anything new and interesting so far?" She asked, sitting on the ground and looking at Helena. "By the way, this is the first time I'm actually talking to a ghost but it's sort of cool," she commented with a grin.
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:03 pm

Helena gave a small smile as the girl informed her that she had been asking some Ravenclaw students about her instead of overhearing it "Well im glad to see you have a strong thrist for knowledge, thats admirable in a young witch" Helena then floated a little lower and closer to the girl

The girl asked what she had seen lately, Helena then glanced down to her left then back up to the girl " I can't say there has been anything interesting, the other day on my way back from the Great Hall I saw a Hufflepuff student smuggling some potion ingridents from Professor Moody's office, other than that nothing. Though I dont tend to pay attention to how others spend their time"

Helena was surprized when the girl revealed this was the first time she had actually talked to a ghost " Oh..." Helena said she felt so gratified that this girl decided that she would be the first ghost she spoke to

" Surely not, though what about Sir Nick. It would appear to me he takes great joy in talking to students" Helena could never understand why that was, so far this Gryffindor girl was the only one who Helena could bare talking to, most students ignored her or merly asked questions about her mother, which only infuriated Helena
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:31 am

"I really don't have much of a thirst for knowledge. Just that things like ghosts and sorcery and that sort of things makes me sort of curious, that's all." Iris admitted. "Besides, I think most of the ghosts here are pretty friendly."

She laughed at Helena's response. "Either the kid must have wanted to play a prank or was really jobless and got bored," she commented with a grin. "Yeah, I guess I can understand; not much of excitement happens within these halls and corridors," she said.

"I have talked to Sir Nick a couple of times, but he just keeps mentioning about the Headless Hunt," she replied with a grin. "Not to mention, he talks to almost every person so he doesn't count. I don't see you or the other ghosts being that talkative though. Why is that?" She asked.
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Helena Ravenclaw
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Helena Ravenclaw Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:39 am

Helena gave a small sigh when the girl stated she didn't really have a thirst for knowledge, just an interest in ghosts and other magical properties " I see" Helena replied in an almost disappointed tone

The girl then asked why her and the other ghost weren't as talkitive as Nick, Helena then paused for a moment and stared at the girl for a while " Well the Friar is very nice, he often floating around the first floor and Great Hall, and for me, I just feel we would have nothing in common"

Helene then floated over towards the clock works and gazed down at the courtyard, this conversation had made her think of the barron and how she became a ghost, she felt like the girl in her innocence was begining to ask to many about her, this is why she avoided talking to students, they became to close. Helena was very guarded and didn't like revealing much about herself

She continued to gaze out onto the courtyard, her back facing the girl, as she went back to her withdrawn self

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:52 am