Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Light and shadow

Light and shadow Empty Light and shadow

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:53 am

Alexis was bored out of her mind. Having no one to talk to, she decided to venture out a little. She could just hear what her mum would say, 'Ana! Are you out of your mind! Strutting around among muggles!' And her dad will look on with a sad expression. Charlie, her brother had stopped talking to her ages ago.
    Reaching the lake, she leaned on her back. The warm sunlight playing on her face. She closed her eyes, humming under her breath.ng on her face. She closed her eyes, humming under her breath.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Light and shadow Empty Re: Light and shadow

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:22 pm

Iris was totally bored out of her mind. She even decided to skip a class just because she felt like it. Besides, these Muggle hangouts were sometimes better than the wizarding ones.

Her walk lead her to the Meadow Lake. She saw another student wandering around as well.

"Hello there!" Iris called out to her.

Light and shadow Empty Light and shadow

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Alexis smiled at the girl, 'Hey, wanna join me? Come on, sit down.' she patted the grass beside her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Fri Aug 26, 2011 6:11 pm

"Thanks," Iris replied, flopping down on the grass. "I'm Iris. What's your name?"

She thought that the student looked quite familiar because she knew that they were together in some of the classes. Yet, Iris couldn't remember her name. But then again, she had been meeting lots of people even though she joined late..

Light and shadow Empty Light and Shadow

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 7:19 pm

'I'm Alexis. We share some classes I think.' Alexis smiled at her.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:59 pm

"Yeah, we do." Iris replied with a grin. "So, what brings you out here?"

Light and shadow Empty Light and Shadow

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:18 pm

'Boredom,if I be honest with you. And I like being around nature. It's relaxing.' Alexis said,her eyes never straying from the water.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:21 am

It was the half term break and Iris was wandering endlessly. She missed the muggle-world so much that she escaped from her home to capture the moment. She walked until she saw Alexis and a familiar face from her classes beside the lake. Iris rushed towards them and smiled widely. "Hey guys! It's a coincidence seeing you here. Mind if I join? So how's your break? Kind of boring actually. But still glad to be back." She turned to the Gryffindor girl she usually saw and waved. "Hi! I'm Iris Frances by the way. Slytherin. Second year too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:41 pm