Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

shadow of venus

Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

shadow of venus Empty shadow of venus

Post by Devyn Lancaster Sun May 20, 2012 10:32 am

For the first time in a while, Devyn was visiting the place she had once longed to avoid for most of her life, yet she had decided to come here. Her year of freedom was going to an end, and she might as well spend some time looking at some of the few friends and acquaintances that she did manage to form in Hogwarts.

The receptionist stared at her attire, and asked, "Who are you looking for?"

The blonde merely ignored her and went to what she was sure was her friend's cell.

"Tolkien!" she yelled, slamming on the door, "open up!"
    Jermaine Tolke
    Jermaine Tolke
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

shadow of venus Empty Re: shadow of venus

Post by Jermaine Tolke Tue May 22, 2012 4:58 pm

The banging on his door woke up him up with a start as she rubbed his eyes and looked over towards the door. He recognized the voice, considering he hadn't talked to it in a very long time. Yawning, he stood up from his bed and stretched a little, making Devyn wait a little longer. Walking over to the door, he opened it slowly to reveal the blonde girl he went to school with and hanged out with the same social circles with.

"Devyn," he greeted as he opened the door wider so she could come in. "What are you doing here?"
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Fri May 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Devyn smirked as she saw Jermaine open the door. Merlin, if she had waited for another minute outside that door, she would not have hesitated to kick the door down and wake him up, even if it meant her imprisonment in Azkaban or something like that. Whatever. At least she got to him after nearly a year, and that was all that mattered, right?

"I'm here 'cause I got knocked up and you're the father," the blonde replied, rolling her eyes, "honestly, Tolkien, why do you think I'm here if not to see you?"
    Jermaine Tolke
    Jermaine Tolke
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jermaine Tolke Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:22 am

"But.... but that's impossible considering-" he stopped midway when he realized she was only joking. Shaking his head with a slight chuckle, Jermaine let the door close by itself. It wouldn't slam though, Furmage had made that impossible.

"I see you haven't changed one bit," Jer said as he sat down on his bed. His room wasn't much, even if it was one more the more expensive ones. There was only a few things in there: his twin sized bed, a night stand with a lamp with a couple of books that his sister had brought to him once, two spare chairs that were backed up against the wall and a painting that he never looked at much. It was painted by his mother before she died and gave it a little bit more color to the bland white walls, Jer's younger sister had said.

He looked at her closely, unsure how to respond without wanting to sound rude. The craving for heroin was clawing at him on the insides and it felt like if he didn't have some soon, he'd explode. There were days where the craving for it didn't even exist... but there were days when all he wanted to do is take a hit to make his surroundings feel a lot better.

"I just thought I would never see you again," he stated. "How did you know I was here?"
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Devyn laughed lightly - yet there was still this sense of emptiness - when Jermaine had actually thought she was pregnant. "Well, I would never screw you out of my own free will, Tolkien," she retorted, "and neither would you. And plus, there are such things are protection." She chuckled slightly at that.

She then looked around, and her being her, plopped down on his bed without permission and crossed her legs. To be frank, it wasn't a terrible place to live in, if she wasn't stuck there for the rest of her life. "Nice place, Tolki," she mused, lying down on the bed and staring up at the ceiling, "any secret places I should know of in this place?"

"You should consider not seeing me a blessing; I'm a messed up bitch, and you know it," Devyn added, smoothing her hair, "and dah-lang. I thought you knew gossip travels fast."
    Jermaine Tolke
    Jermaine Tolke
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Jermaine Tolke Sat Jun 23, 2012 5:19 am

"Like I'd fuck you either," he rolled his eyes and added in a joking manner, "But who knows, maybe you'd try to steal my semen or something or try to have a child and say it's mine to receive child support. Who knows what'll come out of your mind."

"Tolke," Jer said as he glared at her slightly, crossing his arms. "And after all these years, you still can't get it right. Seriously Devyn, how'd you like it if I changed your last name to Lacrosse or something?"

Deciding on laying, he placed his arms behind is back and was positive that Devyn would find herself comfortable one way or another. "It ain't a nice place but it's a place, alright," he mumbled to himself. "Secrets? Nah. Well, if you're into threesomes, the female nurse named Betty is your person to talk to too. She'll get you whatever you want," he joked.

"Messed up bitch, huh, maybe you should check yourself in so I won't be so damn lonely," Jer laughed humorlessly. "Gossip shouldn't travel fast if no one was told. Unless you were digging up information about me after my disappearance."
    Devyn Lancaster
    Devyn Lancaster
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Devyn Lancaster Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:44 pm

Devyn stuck out her tongue at Jermaine's reply. "Why the hell would I want - or need - a child?" she scoffed, trying her best not to cringe at the thought. A mini Devyn would definitely not look good in anyone's book, especially Devyn's own. "Especially from you, Tolkien. I'd rather have Tremlett's kid; so much more appealing."

Damn, she did not just admit that.

"I know it's Tolke," Devyn noted, "I just don't care." She raised her eyebrows nonchalantly, "Call me Lacrosse, then. I don't give a flying fuck what you call me."

Wrinkling her nose, Devyn shuddered, "No thanks; I'm not that desperate to have sex. What do you take me for, anyway? I know I'm not exactly the most faithful person around, but I'm not a whore either, unlike Patricia fucking Vorstenbach." She rolled her eyes and decided to lay down on the bed.

"Oh... you think I wanted to hear of this?" Devyn asked sharply, "I only heard because every single bloody person was talking about it." She took a deep breath before exhaling, trying not to get to pissed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:01 am