Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Venus, Goddess of Love Fifth Year

Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Venus, Goddess of Love Fifth Year Empty Venus, Goddess of Love Fifth Year

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:29 pm

Kass walked into the classroom. She had no idea why she was taking this class. She already knew a little bit about mythology. So she had no reason to take the class. But she did anyways. Maybe she thought that she could make a couple of new friends by taking the class. And who know she might learn something new.

She then sat their and waited for the class to start.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Venus, Goddess of Love Fifth Year Empty Re: Venus, Goddess of Love Fifth Year

Post by Collin Raven Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:44 pm

The one thing Collin always enjoyed was Mythology, and was glad it was on his schedule for this year, he was excited to learn more about the subject. There were not many things that got Collin excited, except maybe a good snog, but Mythology was one of them.

Walking into the classroom his day got a little better because already sitting in the class was Kassidy, at this rate he would have one big leap over Casey in no time. Of course Casey could still show up for class, but to be truthful Casey did not tell him what classes he was taking this year.

Collin was going to sit in the back of the class all alone but changed his course and went to the seat right next to Kassidy and sat down. Leaning over he whispered in her ear.

"Hello beautiful" then turned his attention back to the class.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:56 pm

Kass was sitting there waiting for class to start. She was going though everything that she knew in her head. Which wasn’t' a lot, maybe she didn’t' know everything. Maybe she could learn something new this year. She smiled a little bit.

Collin was taking this class because he came up right beside of her and whispered into her ear. “ Oh hey Collin.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:45 pm

Collin was beginning to think that Kassidy didn't see him at first and then he said hay.

"So Kassidy, what is up." Looking around and not seeing anyone, including the teacher.

"Isn't there like a 10 minute rule or something that says if the teach ain't here in 10 mins we can leave?" Collin had to laugh, he knew it wasn't a real rule but it sure would be nice if it was.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Apr 05, 2012 12:02 pm

Kass smiled a little bit. “ Oh last time I checked the sky was up.” She knew that she was being sarcastic now. But she really didn’t' care.

“ Naw we have to stay, if we don't pass a number of classes we can be held back. And I don't want to repeat the fifth year.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:03 pm

Collin had to laugh, it really did enjoy having Kassidy alone for the time being, and he thought he could use a lot of this time to suck up to her some more. Collin thought why not, no teacher around and we might as well do something.

"Yes aren't you just the comedian there." Collin had to laugh "What you don't think it would be fun to repeat the classes with me all over again."

Collin didn't want to retake anything, and he always took his classes serious.
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Kass actually was enjoying her time alone with Collin. Even though there was time that she wanted to smack him. And there was nothing really to do, so she could talk and get to know him better.

She grinned. “ I always take my classes seriously and I don't want to fail. Anyways you are in domestic with me. That should be fun.”
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:10 pm

Collin had to smile at Kassidy, "I also take my classes serious, I would like to get all O's in my owls."

Looking around the room that they were in and there was still no one in it. "Yeah, I can think of a lot of things I could do in here with you that would be fun." Collin smirked then placed his arm around Kassidy and began to play with her hair.

"So, you have to answer me a question, what do you find so interesting about my brother? I know you like him."
    Kassidy Dupre
    Kassidy Dupre
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Kassidy Dupre Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:29 pm

Kass smiled. “ Yeah I always tell myself that I want to be perfect in all of my classes, but it never works.”

She then started to blink. “ Do I even want to know what they are?” He then placed his arm around her and started to play with her hair. And she was loving it.

“ You seem jealous that I might like Casey?”
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Pierre Lamoureux
    Head of Angélique
    Head of Angélique

Post by Pierre Lamoureux Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:58 am

"Mr Raven, I suggest you move yourself one feet away from Miss Dupre. Love is a subject that we will discuss next week when we look at Prince Paris. Today we are looking at more practical matters," Pierre said coldly as he came into the classroom, only sparing one glance at his students before he moved to the front of the room. "Now, you are fifth years. At your age you should already know some of the basic facts of mythology. Hector: who was he?" he asked them as he settled his hands on the back of the chair behind his desk.
    Collin Raven
    Collin Raven
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Collin Raven Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:07 pm

Collin jumped a little when the teacher walked in and told him to move. He had to look at Kassidy and roll his eyes as he moved his chair over. He listened to the teacher and smiled at the question.

Raising his hand he answered, "Sir, Hector was Trojan prince and hero, son of Priam and Hecuba, who commanded the Trojan forces and kept the Greeks away for nine years. His end came after he had killed Achilles' friend Patroclus. "

Collin loved Mythology and he did love learning about as much as he loved woman.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 10:58 pm