Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Love and Let Love

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Love and Let Love Empty Love and Let Love

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 1:05 am

Casey walked to the Room of Requirement, cautiously looking around. Satisfied that no one was around, she paced in front of the room. I need a place for Liamand I to be alone, where no one else can get in... When she finished her lasst turn, a door materialized on the wall and she pulled it open. When she saw what awaited her, she smiled. It was just a simple, cozy room with a wide couch, a plush rug, and a little fireplace with a crackling fire. She alked in, shutting the door, and sat on the couch, waiting. She'd sent Liam a note.
    Meet me in the Room of Requirement tonight at 8. We can finish what we started in Defense today. Just ask the Room for the place with Casey in it.
    She nervously tugged at the hem of her skirt, which Lyssa had insisted on shortening (and then made the change permanent), then shrugged and pulled off her blouse, revealing a white cami underneath and reclined on the couch to wait.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Love and Let Love Empty Re: Love and Let Love

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 1:07 am

Alexander walks by his arm in a sling"casey? you look...different"slight nosebleed. "he looks her up and down and sighs thinking to himself 'damn you liam shes much too wonderful for someone like you...'
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 1:11 am

Casey jumped and blushed. "Yeah... wait, how did you get in here? I asked the Room not to let anyone in. Also," she added, glancing at him, "You look like you should be in the Hospital Wing. Come on. Out. Go to the Hospital and get that looked at. Please?" SHe pulled out the puppy dog eyes. "I swear though, I'll hex you out if need be."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 1:14 am

he shrugs "go ahead.... maybe itd pop my shoulder back." he laughs a little and winces. "so why you rushing me off in such haste? you planning something?"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 1:18 am

Casey glared at him. "Alex, I doubt that's your business," she retorted, throwing his line from class back at him. "But if you must know, yes. I am. With my boyfriend. Now get out please." She put both hands firmly on his back and pushed him out the door.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 1:28 am

he stumbles and she hears a crash "damn casey.... whats your problem?" He sighs "now how am i gonna go about this....? i cant use my hands to get up...."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 1:33 am

Casey glared at him. "Today was my problem. You're getting hurt left and right and you must be in fights because there's no other way to get hurt that many times in a day. And you have one arm you can use." She shut the door, addin a modification to her request of the Room. Do not, under any circumstances, let Alexander Bloodbayne back in this room.

Last edited by Casey Donohoe on Tue May 29, 2012 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 2:20 am

Liam Stared curiously at the scene playing before him, First he gets a note from Casey telling him to go to the Room of requirement and as soon as he arrives at said place he finds his girlfriend pushing out that slitherin boy. Not knowing how he felt about that he walked past the boy with a raised eye brow and walked into the materializing door, with a final glance he closed the door behind him and was immediately stumped. Before him stood Casey with the most intriguing outfit he felt his breath catch in his throat, the pink tinge to her cheeks most likely due to the frustration of her friend, Liam smiled at her fiery expression. Leaning against the wall with both his hands tucked away in his pockets, Liam let his eyes wonder and a small smile flitter across his face. "Who's the lucky guy your all dressed up for?" he asked huskily and leaned forward slightly, he knew his face probably resembled the cat whom caught the canery.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 10:45 am

Alexander gags at what he hears. "ugh you two are gisgusting..." he tries to get up but laughs "why not have a little fun of my own?" he sends a small blood snake under the door and tells it to 'raise hell' in parseltongue
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 7:06 pm

Casey blushed, looking at Liam. "Yeah, sorry about that. He's being a busy body. Oh and that lucky guy? He's you." She walked over and put her hands on his chest, but before she had time to do anything, she felt a sharp pain in her leg. Looking down, she saw a snake made of blood biting her calf. Recognizing it, she just had time to yell "What the hell Alex?!?!" before keeling over from what she assumed was venom. Her last thought as she fell was He's such a sore loser. Then it was black.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 7:12 pm

Alexander lurches and calls off the snake and sends another through the door and its venom heals her. he sighs "why does life hate me?" he burrys his face in his knees and leans into a corner
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Casey roused to more pain in her leg and a worried Liam bending over her. She sat up, grinding her teeth. "I'm going to kill that child. I'm going to flipping murder that child." She didn't really mean it, but she was seriously pissed off. She got up and stalked to the door, flinging it open. "What. The. Hell." It wasn't even a question. Her nostrils flared with anger. "What was that for Alex? I told you there was someone else. You were prepared. And yet you respond with all the maturity of a five year old and go for some petty revenge. It's stupid," she told him flatly. "I think we need some time apart. Maybe no time together at all. Just know that I am incredibly pissed at you." She slammed the door shut again and it disappeared. She stalked over to the couch and sat down, stiffly at first, but then relaxing and slumping into the plush cushions. She covered her face with her hands.
    "I hate doind that," she said. "But it had to be done. He's not... healthy to be around."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 01, 2012 7:23 pm

He sobs loudly "DAMN DEAMON! I DONT EVEN WANT THIS! I JUST WANT TO BE MYSELF! I HATE HURTING PEOPLE!......now ive lost casey.....whats the point in life? all my friends are pushed away by this deamon......."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 8:34 pm

Liam grinded his teeth together and fought off the urge to beat this kid to a bloody pulp but settled with walking over to Casey sitting on the couth and wordlessly picked her up and set her in his lap, wrapping his think arms around her. "I'm sorry about your friend love, I don't want to be the reason you leave your friends." He told her quietly and kissed the nape of her neck gently all the while rubbing her arms with his free hand.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Casey sighed and relaxed in Liam's arms. "It's not your fault. I lost my temper with him earlier too. He was messing around with a knife and it still scares me. Oh, he wasn't threatening me," she added hastily, knowing that Liam was about to get up and go pound Alex's head in if he thought Alex was hurting her. "No, he stabbed himself." She shuddered at the memory, watching Alex fall those 10 feet again in her head. "Obviously, I fixed him."

Casey made herself relax again, smiling as Liam kissed the nape of her neck. "But we came here for us, remeber? What do you want to do?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 8:46 pm

Rolling his eyes and chuckling into her neck, "Oh Casey you find the most peculiar of company" he started nipping down her neck to her shoulder in a slow circuit. hugging her closer to him, feeling all the curves and dips of her body pressing into his chest, "are you sure you want to be asking that Casey?" he asked huskily but amusment was shining in his eyes, he wanted to see how she took control of the situation.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 8:53 pm

Casey shivered at Liam's touch. "Yeah," she breathed as he told her she had odd friends. "Why else do you think I hang out with you?" She was hyperaware of him touching her, his hands sliding over her back, hips, and arms.
    "Ummm," she replied, Liam's hands and lips short circuting her ability to think. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's a good idea. You've done a good job so far."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 pm

Bringing his lips to Casey's ear Liam chuckled "Oh so I'm peculiar now?" he asked kissing her ear and flipping them so he pinned her on the couch, holding his weight up with just his arms he let the rest of his body mold to her. Lowering his head into the crook of her neck Liam gently bite the skin inbetween her neck and shoulder.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 9:12 pm

Casey gasped as Liam flipped them over, feeling his entire body's legnth burning against her with a passionate heat. She arched her neck as he delicately bit the skin. "Yep," she managed to get out. "That's how I like 'em. Normal is so boring." She ran her fingers through his hair, then pulled his head up to hers and kissed his mouth hungrily, coming apart only occassionally for air. Her back arched up almost without her consent to push her body against his as they kissed. She pulled back to look in his eyes. "Love you Liam," she breathed, brushing her fingers lightly down his jaw bone.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue May 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Kissing her back equally as hungrily, Liam took in greed breaths of air when they parted and leaned his fore head on hers looking into her eyes when she spoke. Calming his breathing and swallowing the lump in his throat Liam replied honestly "I love you more Casey" Pushing stray strands of hair from her face Liam kissed her passionately winding his left hand into her hair and his right down to grip her waist flexing his fingers so she could feel them through her thin camisole.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 01, 2012 9:23 pm

"I love you most," she breathed before he began kissing her. This was even more passionate than before. She ran shaky hands up his chest, undoing the buttons on his school shirt, slipping it off when the buttons were open and running her hands up and down his warm, bare chest. His skin seemed to ripple with light from the fire and she slid her hands up onto his back, one going to the back of his neck where she pulled him closer. The heat of passion exploded between them.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 12:34 am

Liams breathing sped with anticipation and nervousness at feeling Casey's warm hands roam his body. Nipping at his kiss swollen lips, Liam delved his tongue between the seem of her lips as she pulled him closer, he surpressed a groan when she used his hair to pull him closer. Trailing his right hand up the curve of her waist, he ghosted it just under the swell of her breast, asking permission to proceed, his hand barely touching the thin cloth cover her soft supple skin.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 12:38 am

Casey grinned into Liam's lips as he barely brushed her breast. She pulled back briefly to say, "Touch all you want, but it's probably illegal as soon as clothes come off, so second base only." Without even bothering to wait for a reply, she pulled his mouth back to hers, brushing his lips with her tongue and running light fingers down Liam's back, coasting down to his side and down his thigh, then back up. Her free hand twisted back into his hair.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 12:49 am

Smiling at the way she phrased what they were doing, Liam slowly slipped his hand below the hem of her shirt skimming his fingers up her torso before taking one of her breasts into his hand and kneading it firmly, hearing the moan that resounded, Liam slipped his free arm under her back to pull her in for another searing kiss , nipping and sucking on her lips and shivering when ever he heard her delicate moans at his ministrations.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 12:53 am

Wow. Casey had never dreamed that the things Liam was doing to her could ever feel as good as they did. The heat seared through her body and left her craving more. She trailed her fingers down his stomach, groaning as his hands and lips left a trail of fire on her body. Her fingers encountered the top of his jeans and she tugged them down low slowly, teasingly, letting go and sliding her hands back upward right before her hands reached an interesting place. His moan of disappointment ran through her, filling her with excitement.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:33 am