Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

All for Love

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

All for Love Empty All for Love

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Tessa had sent Afonka an owl. She wanted him to feel how she was feeling. Her life hasn't been all that good since he broke it off with her. And the only person that was there for her was Alora. But she knew that it was only a matter of time before she left Tessa too. That was something that was always happening to her and she hated it. She then sighed as she was thinking if she wanted to go through this again.

But she knew that this had to be done.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

All for Love Empty Re: All for Love

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:14 pm

He made his way through the Port's streets, fiddling with the knife in his hands. He hadn't wanted to go and meet Tessa, but his mother had convinced him to. She'd sat him down and pointed out that he had to go talk to her. Just because they weren't together didn't mean they couldn't be civil.

Stepping into the pub, he blinked over at the bar, absentmindedly watching the people drink despite it being the middle of the day. Shaking his head, he looked away, searching for his ex. Finally finding her, he made his way to her.

Stopping behind the chair he was expected to sit in, he replaced his knife back into its hiding place, glancing up at the brunette. "Tessa," he said stiffly, making no move to sit.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Dec 28, 2012 6:21 pm

Tessa then stood up when she heard that Afonka was across from her. And she knew what she was going to do. It was something that nobody would have expected to come from sweet Tessa. But when he broke up with her it was like she was different now.

She had no idea why she chooses the pub, but at the time it seemed like a good idea. Tessa really didn’t like to be around people who would drink. But soon this would be all over.

When she turned around that is when she slapped Afonka. “I hate you fool loathsome evil little cockroach! You have no idea what I have been going through. Do you know why I didn’t tell people that I am still blind? Because I was told the cure might not work. And Kait and Lena was so happy that I could see. You broke up with because you thought it would be the best thing for me? You didn’t even know that my real parents were dead. And you think everything will be fine that I will forgive you for what you did to me.”
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:18 pm

Whatever he'd expected, it hadn't been to be slapped. Blinking slowly down at her, he raised a hand to his cheek, his expression blank. Had she just -? Yes, he was sure of it. Rubbing at his cheek, he frowned against the smarting pain, his other hand gripping the back of the chair.

"I'm terrible?" His voice was little less than a snarl, his voice cutting through the air like one of his knives. "Really, Tessa? You hit me and say that I'm in the wrong? I don't think you get how this works." He shook his head, suddenly disgusted by her. Had he really loved her once? "You still lied. Nothing excuses that. Nothing."

His grip on the chair increasing, Afonka scowled. "Yes, because you never told me. How do you expect me to know something about you if you don't say anything?" What, did she think he was psychic? Merlin, were all girls this impossible? Standing up a little straighter, the Hrabrost glared down at her. "Then hate me. I don't care."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:32 pm

Tessa had never thought about hitting him. It was something that she would have never done. But Afonka had hurt her so much that this happened. She then was watching him wishing that she would have never slapped him.

“ Yes you are terrible you are the one that broke up with me or do you not remember.” She then started to glare at him. “ You where the one that said that you would never leave me and loved me.” She couldn’t believe that she was standing here fighting with him. It was finally coming out and this was what she wanted to say when he told her he was breaking up with her.

“ I would have thought that you would ask me why I was living with my aunt and uncle. And then you was never around so that I could tell you things like this. I knew that you was avoiding me Afonka.” She was still glaring at him. “ Fine then I will hate you.”
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:30 pm

"Of course I remember," he scowled, narrowing his eyes. "But you don't have to act like the world's ending, Tessa. One day, you're going to thank me for what I did. But I can see that that day is going to be a long, long time from now." She had to see that this was for the best, but he was beginning to stop to care. If she didn't, it wasn't his problem anymore.

Afonka shrugged a shoulder. "A lot of people don't live with their parents. And besides, I thought you just didn't want to talk about it." He raised an eyebrow. "Avoiding you? So you're saying that the entire time we were together, I was avoiding you? Are you listening to yourself?" Part of him was almost hurt by her words, but he ignored that part. He didn't care about her anymore. "Fine then."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Mon Dec 31, 2012 6:18 pm

Tessa was so upset that she wasn’t even herself anymore. “ Afonka if you can’t see but you was my whole world. Kait left the school and I have no idea what happened to Lena.” She then started to glare at him. “How was this good for me? From where I am standing you was the last person that I thought would break my heart.”

“ How do you know that there is a bunch of people who doesn’t live with their parents.” She then started to sigh. “ Not the whole time we was dating. It was two months when I hadn’t seen you.” Tessa then was still glaring at him.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:50 am

"I shouldn't have ever been your world in the first place!" He punctuated his words with his fist, slamming into the table between them. The Hrabrost glared at her, his breathing fast. "It's unhealthy, being so dependant on one person. This is going to help you." Afonka rolled his eyes, snorting. "Think, Tessa. Just think. Stop being so - so selfish, and think this. Would you rather I'd stayed with you and hurt you so much more years later? Is that what you want?"

He made his way towards her, gritting his teeth. "Well, you were wrong then, weren't you?"

Afonka frowned at her, crossing his arms. "I have friends who don't live with their parents. It's not that rare." He thought of Ciar, how her parents had been murdered. "I was busy," he said simply, words clipped. "And I saw you in class. You make it seem like I fell off the earth."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:37 pm

Tessa then started to scream back at him. “ I can’t help it! Everybody left me and Phillie killed herself. You just became something that gave me a reason not to go crazy or want to run away to kill myself.” She then was still glaring at Afonka as he was telling her that this would be good for her. “ Really since you are with the mafia you are a seer now? I would think that you would still remember the promise that you made to Phillie to never hurt me. But I guess that doesn’t really matter since she is dead.”

She was starting to hate Afonka. And she was a person who didn’t think that she could ever to it. But he was giving her reasons too. “ It seems that I was wrong but maybe I should have just gone with Feliks. Wait I remember you are scared of him.”

Tessa was still glaring at Afonka. “ Well you could have asked why I didn’t live with my parents. And I would have told you.” She then rolled her eyes when he told her that she was busy. “ Really too busy for the girl that you was dating and who loved you.”
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:40 pm

"Then you go and find other people who'll make that better," he growled, not flinching at all as she screamed at him. "That's what I did. I relied on my friends and ended up so much stronger. It's not my fault you seem to not be able to." It was a low blow, but her complaining was going to drive him crazy.

"I'm the one who found Phille, remember? However you felt, it was worse for me - a thousand times worse. So please, don't act like you're the only one that it hurt."

He took in a deep breath, trying to ignore the anger bubbling up in his chest. It didn't work. "Are you listening to a single word I'm saying?" His voice was low. He didn't need to yell. His words were enough. "I would have hurt you more if we stayed together. By not hurting you more, I'm fulfilling that promise."

Afonka's eyes flashed. Was she really bringing Feliks into this? No one had seen him in months and she was bringing him up like he was still around. "He's a bully. He tormented me for years. What did you expect, for me to be his best friend? Do you think I'm an idiot, Tessa?

"You could've told me," he said bluntly. "If it wasn't a secret, you could have just said so. I didn't ask because I thought you didn't want to talk about it. Obviously, that wasn't the case. But it's too late to matter, because I'm done with you."

He couldn't see what it was about her that he'd liked so much. When they'd first met, there'd been that connection but that was long gone. "Yes," he said simply. "I was."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Jan 03, 2013 4:32 pm

Tessa then rolled her eyes at Afonka. “ You think that it is just easy for me. People have left me and I don’t know what to do anymore. You was the only thing that I had left beside Ariel. I mean Alora started to talk to me and I found Kait.” She knew that this was only going to get worse. Tessa had never fought like this before. It wasn’t something of her. “ Yes Phillie death hurt me a whole lot. Because she was there after the moon twins left. She was the one who would always talk to me in the kitchen while I was reading. Or would help me to my classes.” She then was still watching how angry Afonka was right now. But she didn’t care anymore. “ Afonka did you just hear yourself you still hurt me. It doesn’t matter that it was now or later in the end you still hurt me. And I was the only one that believed in true love. That is why Phillie took a liking to me.”

She knew that when she brought Feliks up that Afonka would be still fighting. Because she remembered back to Valentine’s Day when she had brought him up. And how he stormed out of the place that they was eating. “ Afonka I am sure that he is a good person. I remember when I first meet him because he saved me from walking over the cliff and I never expected you to be best friends with him. And no I don’t’ think that you were an idiot till now.”

“ Because you never asked me! I thought you would have asked me but you never. If I didn’t want to talk about it I would have told you that when you would have asked me. But it seems that you need everything told you. Maybe that is why you love the mafia so much because someone has to tell you what to do.” She no longer cared that Afonka said that he was done with her. Because she knew that they was never getting back together again.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:32 pm

"Come up with something, then. You can think. Maybe you should actually come up with a plan instead of whining about how terrible your life is." But hadn't he done that? Hadn't he spent months doing just that about the mafia? That was different. People forced me to do something I didn't want to. I had the right to. "SO she wasn't there for me? Is that what you're saying? You're the only person who should be hurt because she was there for you." His voice lowered another octave, his dark eyes cold.

"Everyone ends up hurting others in the end. She hurt us when she died, didn't she?" He shrugged a shoulder callously. "It's better to hurt someone less than to absolutely destroy them, don't you think?"

Afonka snorted. "Doing one good thing in your life doesn't make you a good person." How could anyone think that? What if Voldemort had decided to spare one person during his reign? Did that make him a good person? "I'm an idiot? Funny, coming from you." He levelled her with a cold glare.

"Then you were wrong, Tessa. Simple as that." He laughed, the sound cold and humourless. "How cute. You think I actually like them? But then again, this is you we're talking about."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:03 pm

Tessa then sighed a little bit. “ I did have a plan Afonka and I have to say that you are the one who ruined it. I always planned that I would stay with you and be happy. Hopefully one day get married and start a family. But it seems when I plan things all it does is get ruined.” She knew that she was going to start yelling again. It was only just a matter of time. Because all that was happening was just pissing her off. “ I am sure that Phillie cared about you also. She is the one that told you never to hurt me. And in the end you just did. I would have thought that you would have remembered that.”

“ Yes I know that and you never die a virgin. Because somewhere life will always screw you over.” She then then glaring at Afonka. “ This nearly destroyed me because I thought that you loved me. And instead you just break it off. We have been dating since the third year and you thought that I would just shake it off and everything would be alright.”

She then rolled her eyes. “ I didn’t say that Feliks was a perfect angel. But he has never been mean to me. So why should I go out of my way to start things with him. He hasn’t been around the school so I have no idea where he is.” Tessa then was listening to Afonka talk about what happened in the past. “ You know that would have never happened. And we are talking about two totally different things. I don’t think that Feliks is going to be the next dark lord.” That is when she was pissed again. “ I am not an idiot!”

Tessa was still glaring at him. “ You know you must like them. Because if I were you and I am glad that I am not. I would have left the mafia but then again you are just a pushover. There has been countless muggles who are famous for standing up for what they believe in. Unless you found another girl who is in the mafia that you have the hots for.”
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:40 pm

"Well life doesn't always go according to plan, now does it? Life makes a mockery of people. That's how it works." He'd planned once upon a time to be happy, maybe one day have a family. But now he couldn't do that. He shrugged a shoulder. "Well, it's too late, alright? What's done is done. Can't change it."

Afonka raised an eyebrow at her word choice, too annoyed with her to even think of blushing. "Creative," he said begrudgingly. "I don't think you get it. I did this because I loved you. I didn't want to hurt you more. It's not my fault that you can't seem to fix yourself.

"So? There are a lot of people out there who've done terrible things. Just because they didn't do anything specifically to you doesn't mean those terrible things didn't happen." How selfish did someone have to be to think that. "Maybe." He shrugged. "But you're self-absorbed, I'll give you that." She was acting like a complete brat.

"I CAN'T LEAVE." He was yelling now, at the top of his lungs. People were turning towards them, but he didn't care. "THEY WILL KILL MY FAMILY. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANT? IS IT?" He was shaking, completely enraged. He couldn't even face her. "AND YOU KNOW THAT. AND YOU'RE ASKING ME TO PUT YOU BEFORE THEM? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" He wanted to reach over there and strangle her.

Every word she'd said today had only served to further infuriate her. Merlin, why hadn't he broken up with years ago? If she'd really been this, then what had he seen in her?
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:12 pm

Tessa was getting fed up with this. She didn’t even really know why she wanted to see him in the first place. Because she knew that she was going to fight with him. Maybe that was a good thing because it was help her. Or so she thought she knew that it would be hard to get over him. But she was sure that she could do something. And after this she was wondering why she even dated him in the first place.

“ I have to go I have to go back home and take care of Ariel. There is something wrong with her and I know that she is dying.”
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:20 am

He laughed at her words. It reverberated off the walls, and for a moment, just for a short moment, it managed to drown out every other sound in the noisy establishment. There was absolutely nothing happy about the sound. It was almost cruel, so very unlike Afonka Alkaev.

"Is she now? Funny, because the last time I saw her, she was fine. Completely and perfectly fine. No one gets sick without any symptoms, Tessa." Frowning at her, he leaned closer to her. "You know what I think? I think you're lying. She's not sick. She's not dying. You're just trying to make me feel bad."

He shrugged a shoulder. "Sorry, it's not going to work. I'm not an idiot." With one last cold glance, he turned on his heel and walked out of the pub, huffing softly.

He'd wasted two full years on her. He didn't want to add another moment to that time.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm