Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Got to love me

Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Got to love me Empty Got to love me

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:49 pm

Caleb walked into the room of requirement and saw no one was there. He walked the rest of the way in and sat on the couch that was there. Caleb grabbed a book and thought the cover looked horrible so he went to the fire place and threw it in there. Fuck this, some of this shit wasn't that valuable no matter what someone said. Caleb saw a cat and picked it up. How the hell was a cat in here.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Got to love me Empty Re: Got to love me

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:04 pm

Socks was missing, and Serena couldn’t find him anywhere. She had looked everywhere she could think of except the Room of Requirements. The eleven year old Slytherin was afraid to go into the mysterious room. No one knew what was going to be in there. It could be dark or worse, if there was anything worse. Standing in front of the door she looked at it then slowly pushed the large door open peaking inside. “Socks? Hello?” She called taking a step inside. That was when she saw an older boy holding her cat. “HEY THAT’S MY CAT!!” Serena screeched and ran over to him taking socks out of his arms. “Oh, Socksy did he hurt you?” She asked cuddling the cat and turning to glare at the older boy.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:08 pm

Caleb was looking at the cat and then heard the door open. He then heard a little girls voice and then he saw her. She had to be a first year because she looked young. He heard her saying socks. Who the hell names there cat socks. Then she ran over and took the cat. Caleb scoffed. "Maybe you should watch your cat because he came in here" Caleb said looking at her.

"And no, I didn't hurt him, all I did was pick him up when he started to rub against my leg" Caleb said to her. "I'm guessing the only reason you're in here is because of 'socks'" Caleb said to her.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

“Socks ran away from. I was looking for him everywhere.” Rena said rolling her eyes at the older boy. Turning her attention back to the cat, “Oh Socks where is your dress?” She asked, “Do you know how much Mummy and Daddy paid for that thing? They are not going to be happy that you lost it. That is the third one this week.” She scratched the cats chin and giggled as he rubbed her face against his as if to say he was sorry. “Oh I know you are Socks. You always are.” She said giggling some more. Looking back up at the boy she said something she had never said before, “Thank you for finding him. I don’t know what I would do if he were gone. I’ve had him since I was in dippers and he was just a kitten.”
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:25 pm

Caleb rolled his eyes. "Maybe he wanted to be free" Caleb said to her. Caleb watched her ask where the dress was. Wasn't this cat a boy or something. Since when do people put dresses or clothes on cats. Caleb watched her talk to the cat. Caleb sat down on a chair and watched her continue talking to the cat.

"No problem, your cat almost went into the fire. Hence why I had him in my arms, your cat would have been a cat on a stick" Caleb said to her. "If your cat is a boy, why does he wear dresses" Caleb looked at her curiously.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Serena looked at the boy dumbfound when he asked why she dressed Socks up in dresses. “Do you know how hard it is to put pants on a cat?” She asked with narrow eyes. She was seriously wondering if this guy was mentally ill or just stupid. “I wouldn’t suggest trying it.” she looked over at the fire and saw the burning book with a smirk she walked over to the fire place, “You don’t like books either,” She said quietly not as a question but as a statement, “Do they make your head hurt? Or do you just not like them?”
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:40 pm

Caleb looked at her. "All you have to do is use magic on the cat and besides, did you ever think that's why he doesn't always have dresses on, because he knows he's a boy" Caleb asked her. Caleb looked at her and shook his head. Caleb looked at the fire. "Nope, the only time I use books is when I have class, even then I still want to burn that bull shit" Caleb said to her.

Caleb thought about it. "Both" Caleb said to her. "Sometimes when my mom buys me a book I tell her they burn but she always sees threw me, who the hell are you anyway" Caleb looked at her.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:49 pm

“Socks can’t go around naked!” she squealed as if that were something completely unheard of. “You never ask a lady her name until after introducing yourself,” Rena said sticking her nose in the air. She refused to introduce herself until he decided to be a proper gentleman. Serena sat down in front of the fire placing her cat in her lap and petting him. “And Socks wouldn’t have gone in the fire again. He knows better now. When he was just a little kitty before he got all fat he got too close to the fire and his tail caught on fire.” With the thought she giggled.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:58 pm

"Put pants on him, all the other cats go around naked anyway" Caleb said to her. Caleb looked at her like she was nuts. "You're serious" Caleb said to her. Caleb saw she wasn't playing and then looked at her. He rolled his eyes. "Caleb List" Caleb introduced himself. "Now who are you" Caleb asked.

Caleb watched her pet the cat. "Well then tell socks that because he almost got burned" said Caleb. Caleb looked at the ceiling waiting for the girl to talk.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:13 pm

“You really need more manners,” Serena said rolling her eyes. She pushed Socks off her lap and walked over to the boy. Holding out her hand she introduced herself, “I am Serena Middleton and it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance.” She said moving her should so that her long hair fell off it and hung down her back. “And that is how you properly introduce yourself.” She went back over to Socks “Oh and once again I ask, do you know how hard it is to put pants on a cat?” taking out her want she cast Aguamenti on the fire and putting it out only to turn around and cast Incendio to light it once again.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:36 am

Caleb looks at her. "Remind me to tell my mother that" Caleb joked. Caleb watched her take the cat off her lap and walked over to him. She held out her hand and he took her hand and shook it. "Hello Serena" Caleb said to her. Caleb laughed. "Oh I'm sorry, you were serious" Caleb looked at her. She went back to the cat.

Caleb rolled his eyes. "You can use magic, Serena" Caleb looked at her and smirked. Caleb looked at her as she put out the fire and then lite it again. Caleb rolled his eyes.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:27 pm

“I refuse to use magic on my cat!” Rena said narrowing her eyes at the boy, “are you insane?” She spoke aloud what both of them had been thinking about each other the entire time. She pulled a book out of her ever present knapsack and placed it close enough to the fire that its flames wouldn’t touch her but it was still inside of it. “Incendio,” she whispered setting the book on fire, and making a small smile appear on her face. She was happy to see that book burn.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Caleb List Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:32 am

Caleb looked at her and was trying not to laugh at her, he succeeded. "Okay, it's a simple spell but okay" Caleb said to her. Caleb looked at her and then made a gesture with his hand to say a little bit. Caleb then smirked. He watched her take a book and put it in the fire. Caleb looked at the fire and then looked around. He found a piece of a book case.

Caleb pulled out his wand. "Incendio" he pointed the tip of his wand to the piece of book case. Caleb then threw it in the fire and watched as the fire grew.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 pm