Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+18
Julian Rousseau
Evangeline Wood
rev tennant
Rora
Diane Scamander
Kathryn Anne Dagworth
Vincent Furtell
Jodie Bass
Karmzy
Tobias Forsyte
Georgie Vane
Sel
Anna Tshering
Alicia Wood
JJeh
Cepheus Turrow
Flora Evans
Ethan Desford
22 posters

You Know You Love This Site When....

Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

You Know You Love This Site When.... Empty You Know You Love This Site When....

Post by Ethan Desford Sat Sep 17, 2011 3:22 am

You keep creating charries and can't quit staring at the CB or your posts for someone to reply or chat!!
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

You Know You Love This Site When.... Empty You know

Post by Flora Evans Sat Sep 17, 2011 4:54 am

When you switch on your laptop for some research on your project and end up spending the hour at HR.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

You Know You Love This Site When.... Empty Re: You Know You Love This Site When....

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:01 am

When you plot ahead at school about what's going to happen between your characters.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

You Know You Love This Site When.... Empty Re: You Know You Love This Site When....

Post by JJeh Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:39 pm

When you have to ration your time on it to certian parts of the day, otherwise you will be stuck to your computer from morning to night.
    Cepheus Turrow
    Cepheus Turrow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : My Cardboard Box; Skillfully Evading Reality. [England]

Post by Cepheus Turrow Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:13 pm

When you have more than two characters and when you're signed up on all of/some of the sister sites.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:49 am

When you plan how you're going to tackle your homework so that you can maximize your time to post and be in the CB
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:43 am

Cepheus Turrow wrote:When you plot ahead at school about what's going to happen between your characters.

THIS IS ACCURATE.

When you spend half your time in school acting like your character and everyone's like, "What is wrong with you?"

/started the thread over at DR but whatever...
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 28, 2011 11:12 am

If you skip reading Harry Potter books, studying, eating, and go online instead. Too excited to reply to your wathced topics and became disappointed that you're still the one who posted last or none of the persons you expected to reply did. Realizing the time on London on your world clock is still early in the morning (like 3am). Then going online at about 6-8pm where London is at 12-3pm and a lot is online. cheers

You Know You Love This Site When.... Empty You know...

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:18 pm

When you suffer from multiple personality disorder, cause you created more than one character, each with a different personality, and you can't help thinking or acting like them.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:26 pm

When if you are unable to on you feel empty!

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:05 pm

Alexis Hope wrote:When you suffer from multiple personality disorder, cause you created more than one character, each with a different personality, and you can't help thinking or acting like them.

I agree with this Razz
    I have three characters on this site, used to have two on durmstrang, two on a vampire/werewolf site and three on a zombie site.
    If it weren't for the fact that one of the characters on the zombie site is me (as best as I can represent myself in a zombie invasion Razz) then I doubt I'd ever be me anymore Razz
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Oct 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Hahaa Cobalt I based Georgie on me, so I am stuck as the dizty bimbo but sometimes I go into badass mode (Evie) xD
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:24 am

LOL. That's a reason to stick to one character! So I'm staying as one! Razz
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

You Know You Love This Site When.... Empty You know you love

Post by Flora Evans Tue Oct 04, 2011 2:53 am

You spill orange juice on your shirt and the first thing comes out of your mouth...

Scourgify!

Oh, no I need a mop...
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Oct 04, 2011 3:54 am

When you can't stop think about your charrries all day and even start to relate songs to who they are and what they are going through.!
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 04, 2011 11:18 am

Gosh! I've created another character! Hurray! That'll be the first and the last time I think!
    Tobias Forsyte wrote:
    When you can't stop think about your charrries all day and even start to relate songs to who they are and what they are going through.!
    ^^ Agree with this! And I'm naming my characters with titles of such emotional and beautiful songs! Then when you exaggerate your charrie's background story and it's way too theatrical and dramatic! Awwww. It's too good to be true! Crying or Very sad

// soon.to.be.DR.charrie //
    (What's DR like? Should I sign up? I'm still second-guessing you know! And thinking of a username is hard since they're Bulgarian, Russian or whatever! Very Happy )
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:39 pm

Iris Jane Frances wrote:
    // soon.to.be.DR.charrie //
    (What's DR like? Should I sign up? I'm still second-guessing you know! And thinking of a username is hard since they're Bulgarian, Russian or whatever! Very Happy )

Please sign up! We'd love to have you on there! Very Happy Not to mention Year Two is starting soon, and we need First Years!

DR is full of crazy people with lots of weird quirks (both IC and OOC), and the Dark and the Light side people do tend to stay away from each other, but of course, there are a few exceptions. Most of the talking happens on the CB though, where we're all one big happy family.

A little help on Russian first names ---> CLICKEH. <3
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:21 pm

SUPER THANKS ANNA! LOVELOTS! I love you
    I'll sign up ASAP! Wait for me!
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:14 am

We waited! Have you signed up yet, Iris?

Oh, you know you love this site when you have crazy dreams of the people in it...

You Know You Love This Site When.... Empty You know...

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:50 am

Yeah, give us ur username Iris!
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:19 am

Alright! But you'll also tell me! Selena Vikenti (my real first name only with a double L). I think I'm the only first year yet! Very Happy
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:54 pm

When your on the site so much that when you type an H into the web browser, it pops up as number one. (Not that you weren't on your way here anyway.)

When you go on the internet on your phone and HR is your homepage. ;D
    Jodie Bass
    Jodie Bass
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Jodie Bass Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:53 am

When you stalk a loooot of threads like a boss

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:10 am

When you wake up at three in the morning, and your first thought is:

"I wonder if I've had any replies?"

And upon checking, if you do, replying to them at three in the morning then going back to bed Razz
    Vincent Furtell
    Vincent Furtell
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vincent Furtell Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:29 pm

You tell/force your friends to join so then can enjoy the fun they've been missing out on! Cunning Plan It works!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:51 pm