Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Love and Let Love

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Love and Let Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Love and Let Love

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 1:05 am

Liam smothered a frustrated groan, pulling away from her lips he playfully glared, "Oh so we're playing that game now are we?" he asked huskily and formed a plan in his head. Lifting himself from the couch Liam discarded his shirt and grinned down at Casey. "If you want it come get it" he said coyly and walked backwards away from the couch grinning like the devil himself.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 1:12 am

Casey propped herself up on her elbows. "You're mean," she stated, getting up. "Come here." She chased him around the room, both laughing. She finally cornered him and advanced slowly, swish her hips. She walked right up to his chest and walked her fingers up it to his shoulders. "I win," she said lightly.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 1:20 am

Liam licked his lips and waited for the perfect moment, when she was close enough he wrapped his arms around her hips and lifted her up, than proceeded to pin her against the wall and stare up into her face smirking smugly. "No, I win" he mumbled into her stomach and he nuzzled into her all the while pressing firm kisses into her skin.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 1:22 am

Casey giggled as Liam picked her up, squirming as he nuzzled her stomach. "That tickles Liam!" she gasped, fighting for breath between giggles. So of course he did it more. She twisted, falling forward so she was draped over his shoulder. "Well that didn't go as planned," she stated matter of factly, blowing hair out of her face, but still smiling.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed May 02, 2012 1:27 am

Liam laughed heartily, "You know the view I have is very pleasent, I think I should build a frame around it" he laughed hugging her hips and then set her down in front of him, grinning like a fool.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 02, 2012 1:33 am

Casey grinned. "You know, my view isn't that bad either." She grinned impishly at him as he set her down. She hugged him around the middle. "I'm having fun Liam. I'm glad we're doing this. Just taking time to be together. It's nice." She inhaled the smell of his shirt, getting a warm, spicy musk that immediately captured her interest. "You smell nice," she informed him, sniffing his shirt again.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri May 04, 2012 12:19 am

Liam smiled down at Casey and leaned down to kiss her forehead. "I love spending time with you, I'm glad your having fun with me and don't think this is boring, I think we should do this more often" He grinned kissing down her cheek, and laughed when she began to sniff him "Thank you? I think you smell beautiful" Liam said cheekily, he though her sweet and tarty smell was intoxicating. Getting an idea he then leaned into her neck and blew a razzberry, loving the way she laughed.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 04, 2012 12:36 am

"Yes, it was a compliment."
    Casey laughed when Liam blew a rasberry into her neck, swatting him playfully. "You are so immature!" she teased. "That tickles! What are we, in kindergarten?" She leaned in and tickled his sides, grinning as he squirmed, laughing. "I can play that way too." Her smile felt like it was stretching her face past its limits.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri May 04, 2012 1:42 am

Liam still chuckled after Casey's assult on him. "You love it when I'm immature" jutting his bottom lip out in a pout Liam leaned forward to look her straight in the eyes, while wrapping his arms around her waist and pulling her closer to him.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 04, 2012 7:12 pm

Casey smiled up at Liam. "Caught me. Yes, I love it when you're immature. You're so cute!" She tapped the end of his nose with her finger. "Not that you aren't cute all the time of course. So, what do you want to do now? This room can give us anything we want."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:58 am