Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Love You Better

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Love You Better Empty Love You Better

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:43 pm

Blaine stands by a tree, stoney faced as usual, but as most men do before this occasion, he was internaly freaking out. A gold, diamond encrusted ring sat in the pocket of his surprisingly nice clothing. It was a pleasing break from his grungey style. He hoped she'd like it. He did it for her. His bass guitar strapped across his back. He lets out a paniced sigh. He normally found the lake calming. Not today. He was 14, almost 15 and he would soon be engaged to the woman he loved more than anything. He wanted it to go well. He is dressed in a black suit, with a red carnation in the lapel, a white dress shitr, black berfectly polished dress shoes, and a black fedora over his long, uncooporative cheastnut hair.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Love You Better Empty Re: Love You Better

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:11 pm

Blaine I left Lily a note to dress nicely and meet him down at meadow lake. Not that she had anything too overly nice to wear but she found a black tight dress that she had forgotten that she had. Blaine never wanted Lily to meet him anywhere other than their house so this was news to her.

Lily put on her dress and some black flat shoes that she also dug up, then running the brush through her hair and headed out.

She finally made her way to her to meadow lake and found Blaine standing by a tree and she had to smile at the ay he looked. She had never seen him look so handsome before, granted she always thought he looked handsome but him dressed up was new to her.

"Hello Blaine, you wanted to see me." Since they were in a public place it made more sense not to call him master.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 4:19 pm

Blaine wraps her in a gentle hug. "i have loved you for a long time lily, i guess being me it was hard to realize that when we met. I thought then it was only lust. But then i realized being at school, my heart grieved because you weren't there with me. I was constantly paranoid that someone would take you from me leaving me alone again. I always had our pictur with me, taped to the headstock of my bass, on one of the pillars of my bed, or just in my pocket. i couldn't go a full day without seeing your face. so thats why i brought you here today." he pulls out the little black velvet box and gets down on one knee and flicks it open "i would absolutely love it, if you would do me the honor of becomming mrs thomas and spending the rest of your life with me no strings attatched."
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:45 pm

Lily was a little taken back when Blaine pulled her into a hug and was telling her about his feelings. Lily knew that he loved her because he had already told her, but she thought that was as far as it went.

"I never realized that you missed me that much, I thought you just kept me around to keep you company while you were home."

If Lily would look back she would discover that Blaine was different from the beginning with the ways that he treated her and maybe that was why since he came home this time she was confused. What Blaine did next really through her for a loop.

"Marry you, you want me to marry you?" Lily was really surprised by his question, "Of course I will marry you if that is what you want me to do."

Blaine for all purposes was her master and she would do anything he asked her to do, she would probably jump off a bridge if he asked her too.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Blaine sighs quietly. How badly had he broken this poor girl. "its up to you lily. pretend that im not your master..." he bites down on his lip like he did when he was nervous or needy. The blood starts to run down his chin. He ignores it. He wanted to hear the answer and didnt care about anything else at that moment in time. He just cared about lily
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Lily could not help but stare at Blaine and what happened next she was almost embarrassed she started to cry a little.

"How am I suppose to pretend your not my master, that is all I have ever known. Everything I do is for you and to make you happy." Lily was afraid that if she didn't say yes he would leave her and she would be lost again.

"So of course I will marry you." Lily was very afraid that he was going to leave her, if he did she would more than likely kill herself.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Blaine smiles sadly and wipes away her tears. He never intended things to go this way.
    "lily if youre uninterested i will still be by your side. i love you and i'd never desert you." his hazel eyes flash lovingly at his puppet. His words were true, and his voice was calm.
    "i would never want to force you into something you werent comfortable with lily"
    He slides his thumb across his chin wiping away the blood and wipes it away with his hankerchief.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Lily looked at Blaine and even though he had wiped her tears she was still crying,

"You would still stay with me even if I do not want to marry you, why would you do that?" Lily was a nobody until she met Blaine.

Still listening to what he was saying, "You have never forced me into anything since the beginning and I am still here am I not?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Blaine thinks for a minute "yes youre here. and id remain with you because i love you and i wouldn't be able to turn you away even if i wanted to." he kisses her. "if its a yes, i'll be thrilled." he looks down at the blood stained rag. he smiles to himself. he had doubted hed even make it this far. he doubted he'd live past ten years old, now here he was.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:37 pm

Lily had to smile and then she kissed Blaine, "I have loved you for a long time and I will be honored to be your wife."

Lily was not sure what being his wife would entail but she would be up to doing it, " But when I become your wife are you still going to have others, or will it just be me."

Lily has known for a lone time that Blaine had people that did other things for him, it was always apparent in the attitudes he had when he came home.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:47 pm

Blaine shrugs "depends on if you want me to keep the others. theyre meaningless for me. preactical animals. thing is, a lot of them rely on me now. for just about everything. i could get rid of them if you didn't like them, or they could be yours too" he smiles when she says yes. he hugs her tightly. "im no longer your master...but i am your fiance. were equal now. partners"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:57 pm

Lily looked at Blaine with a weird look on her face, "I would feel weird having to share you with other people once we are married."

Lily could not even think about the things that take place when she was not around, it was one of the things that got her through the day.

"I love the sound of being your fiance, but calling you Blaine instead of master will take some getting used to." Lily said with smile.

"Plus who would marry us, we are not even 17 yet?"

Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 12:26 am

Blaine nods 'then consider them forgotten love. and as for that, i know people. or we could always wait until i graduate. and im fine with you messing up and calling me master every once and a while. im no tyrant lily." it was sort of a lie, he wasnt a tyrant around her. he still hadnt brought up the move. he was unsure of howd she take it.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:12 am

Lily did not believe that he could get rid of those other people, but she would never say that to him.

Lily smiled at Blaine, "Well I believe that waiting until you graduate is for the best, then we don't have to worry about things."

When Blaine said he was not a tyrant Lily sighed and then looked him in the eyes, "I have never once thought you were a tyrant. Other than that first few months you have done nothing but treat me with respect."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:17 am

Blaine smiles gently and wraps his fiance in a hug. the word fiance sounded right in his head. he finally searved somewhat of a purpose. this girl was his world and he would do anything to keep her happy, he would also strive to help her get over her paranoia issues. one day he would be a part of the mafia, and he wouldn't be able to spend every waking moment with her.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:02 am

Lily loved it that he was holding her, she missed this when he was gone, even though it did not happen too often.

"So what shall we do now?" Lily asked as she wondered about things, while staring at the ring on her finger. She did wonder where he got the money for the ring but did not ask.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:02 am

Blaine shrugs "anything you want lily. its up to you now" he wanted to help her grow a little more independant for the near future. zzthe mafia would not let him leave a gaurd mission early for her as much as he wished they would, it was too optimistic, but he was sadly a realist.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:46 am

Lily was not used to things being up to her. This whole situation is completely new to her.

"Can we just sit here by the lake for awhile." Lily smiled "I am just enjoying you holding me for a change and I am not ready to give that up"

Lily just wanted to feel the love that Blaine had for her, he had been the only person she had been with in years and she loved him with all of her heart and she just wanted to have all of his attention before she would have to share him again.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 4:53 am

Blaine smiles "i'd enjoy that, i go back to school soon, we should at least enjoy the time that we have." he places himself on the ground and holds his bass in his lap, and plays through some chords, unsure of a song yet. He was happy. he had his bass, he had his fiance. nothing could ruin this for him, nothing. well unless the mistress were to show up, buthe doubted that she would
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:44 am

Lily listened to Blaine strum on his Bass, she always did like it when he did that and she smiled. Lily laid on the ground staring at the sky closing her eyes just listening to him.

"I have always love it when you play, it always makes me feel calmer." Lily sighed

"I know I am going to miss you while your at school." Lily rolled over on her tummy and looks up at Blaine.

"I am thinking of looking for a job, something to keep me busy." Lily said not really sure what Blaine was going to say.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:48 am

blaine continues playing"yes, ill mis you too" at the mention of a job a sour choard is hit and he sets the instrument aside, true fear welling up inside him. Would this be where his soulmate found some sane man with money and material posessions. things that he had not. he covers the fear with one of his natural forced smiles "really now? where at?"
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:05 am

Lily was happy when he said that he would miss her too, but she could not miss the sour note that was made when she mentioned a job.

"Well I have not decided yet, Unlike you I have not had proper schooling." Lily hated it that she never went to school, but when you don't have parents and she didn't want to end up in the local orphanage.

"I was thinking maybe being a housekeeper, I know enough to do that." Lily sighed, she had taught herself everything she knew.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 6:11 am

Blaine smiles slightly, thinking of her taking care of other people, possibly other men. he wouldnt let her know his distress. he would hate himself forever if he heald her bac. "that sounds wonderful lily. im happy for you. i know youll do great" he was genuinely happy she was finally taking care of herself, but the knot in his stomach remained. if he lost his soulmate to some other perfect man, he would definately lose his grip on sanity and spiral out of control, he would also lose his reason for life.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:02 am

Lily smiled at him when he said he was happy for her, she had spent so long with him she could look in his eyes and know that something was bothering him even though she would not come out and say it.

"Are you sure it will not bother you for me to work outside of the home?" Lily smiled at him.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat Jun 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Blaine nods "yeah yeah its fine, ill be at school anyway, you shouldny have to stay home all by your lonesome." sighs and lies back on the grass. he pulls the brim of his hat down over his eyes.thoughts swarmed his mind, it felt like a day when he was away from her. his right hand trembles slightly

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:51 pm