Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

In nomine filius patris et spiritus sancti (Open to Order Members)

In nomine filius patris et spiritus sancti (Open to Order Members) Empty In nomine filius patris et spiritus sancti (Open to Order Members)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Jack entered the meeting room with a tight frown. Under one arm he held a file, almost bursting with information that had been gathered by sympathetic squibs and some wizarding traitors. Sitting down at the end of the long, oval, table, Jack looked through the files as he waited for others to enter.

In nomine filius patris et spiritus sancti (Open to Order Members) Empty Re: In nomine filius patris et spiritus sancti (Open to Order Members)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 pm

James walked into the meeting room with his own files under his arm. Sitting down a little bit away from his brother, James drew his pistol and laid it down in the centre of the table as he too began to read over some of the more recent information gathering trips around the wizarding world.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

In nomine filius patris et spiritus sancti (Open to Order Members) Empty Re: In nomine filius patris et spiritus sancti (Open to Order Members)

Post by Frank Lynx Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:41 pm

Havok rolled his neck as he made his way over towards the door to the meeting room. He opened the door and cracked his knuckles before giving the twins a little grin. "Fellas." He nodded making his way over to take a seat. To everyone else he looked like an average business man in his black suit and white shirt.

"What's the agenda?"
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:50 pm

Sienna strolled in, casually swinging her gun around in her hands. "Hello boys," she said grinning. She liked been the only girl in the order, as in her opinion all other girls had too many morals. Every step sue took made a loud clonk on the wooden floor. She was wearing killer heels as she liked to show off the fact that she was just as fast in heels than in sneakers.

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:41 pm

James looked up from his reports with a grin when Frank walked in and threw a tea coaster at Jack to get his brother's attention,

"Hey hey!" he grinned, "If it isn't ol' Frankie boy! You sure have been hiding some place there boyo. We were wondering if we had to smoke you out with malt whiskey and a promise of a night on the town!"

He shrugged casually,

"Ah nothing much, nothing much... 'cept that bugger over there..." he pointed to Jack, "Has sent me to that stupid fucking scottish school for demon worshippers for the past three days straight... spying and all that James Bond shit."

James rolled his eyes as Sienna walked in,

"Hey Sienna, you might want to dress like a tomboy next time..." he told her, pointing to Jack with a thumb, "Otherwise this horndog gets ideas."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:59 pm

Jack swore as the tea coaster hit him in the head,

"Watch what your doing ya god damn ganky!" he cursed at his brother before nodding at Frank, "Long time no see ya Frankie boy, beginning to think ya'd arsed up life and ended up down in the fires!"

He stuck his middle finger up at James,

"You keep your fecking mouth shut, you've been too light lipped as it is boy!" he scolded his brother, "Ya been ballsing it up since ya started talking to tha witchie, all lady muck and such shit."

He rolled his eyes,

"We gotta look over the reports from our spies and those pillow bittin beggers from the other side." he shrugged, "And tha Holy Father has sent us a message. Bound to be a gooden."

Jack whistled when Sienna walked in,

"Why hello legs!" he greeted cheekily before giving her a wink, "Ya be getting quite a dote... but dressed to ya nines for little ol' us? Think ah I might drop the hand soon..."

At his brother's warning look, Jack rolled his eyes and stood up,

"Alright ya bums we got something big here!" he told them as he dropped down two photographs, "These two are the dog's bollocks... these two are real feckin chancers. Richard Romain... our flits say this fucker's not against us yet but he could be a feckin mover and shaker if he pulls his pants up. Somethin about him being too loved up to really fight yet is good for us. Teacher and all that shit."

He pointed to another picture,

"Now this chancer... he's a fuckin fox in the chicken coop. He's Aspen something or other. Changes his last time every now and then. Important thing we know is he ain't no feckin growler. This guy kills because he finds it fun. And apparently he gets paid." he paused, "Either of you two got anythin to add?"

(OOC: By the way... James and Jack are both Irish but Jack has a really broad accent still while James sounds only slightly Irish. Just a heads up ^_^)
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:49 pm

Sienna chuckled, she loved been able to have banter with the twins and Frank. It made the seriousness of killing the wizards much easier.

"Oh boys, you flatter me, and even though it will distract the enemy before I blast their face off, I do it all for you Jacky-boy" she winked back at him.

"And, James dear, I don't own any clothes like that, so unless you want to lend me your clothes?" She grinned.

After listening to what James said she pointed at the photo of Aspen. "I have heard a few rumours about this one!" She grinned "For one, he apparently has this kid with him, and I heard he has like crazy mad skills" she said.

(OOC- I was going to give my character a scouse accent, but it was pretty hard to write so she just has a posh accent, but not as strong)
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Sun Aug 21, 2011 9:50 pm

He smiled opening his suit jacket to show it lined with guns and knives as he reached into his pocket to pull out a cigarette. "Well you know me, i prefer the quiet life." He joked placing the cigaretter between his lips to light. "No satans not ready for me yet. When i finally go i'll be dragging as many magicals with me as i can. Preferably blowing up that school all the kids go to. That should bring their numbers down." He smirked.

"Witch? What witch?" He asked glancing between each twin in turn.
    "Your lucky i turned up at all. I was living the life, woman and booze all right on my doorstep. But i must admit i love to bring those devils to justice. Very satisfying to put a bullet right between their eyes." He said managing to light the cigarette mid sentence.

He chuckled. "Good to see you guys are the same as usual. Far too many people are changing because of the war a head. Me? I'll always be the same guy. I love a good war." He said casually blowing out smoke rings.

He glanced between both twins a smiled planted on his face. "Demon worshippers? You went to a school for demon worshippers without me. Oh man you know that's my scene. I love killing me a demon lover. They give the most fight." He sulked.

"So you find anything interesting?" He asked turning to look towards the door as someone else walked in. He wolf whistled and smiled. "Can you hunt dressed like that? I suppose it will make all wizards stop long enough for us to put a bullet through their skulls." He smirked.

He nodded. "I can't say i've met this Romain guy but I've had run ins with Salvator in Italy, he's an assassin and he seems to be able to work around our anti apparation shields. He's not like any other magical, he likes to 'eat people'" He said making quotations with his fingers. "But he's definitely not like any vampire i've ever seen. Then there's his partner. He's around 12 or 13 but don't under estimate him, he's not normal. I burnt the fucker and he came out without a scratch. In fact he turned the fire back around and sent it back my way." He said slightly amazed then annoyed at the power the kid held. "He's likes satans sons." He said flicking some ash off the end of his cigarette.
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sun Aug 21, 2011 10:48 pm

Sienna raised her eyebrows jokingly. "I hope your not underestimating me, Frankie darling" she said her hand resting on her gun. They all knew she was joking, but they knew that she could easily of done it of she wanted to. The only way they could over power her was if she was without a weapon because even though she is quite athletic, she was quite small at 5'4 and any of the lads would easily of been able to overpower her.
    "Oh yes, and the Minister of Magic is a woman called Antoinette Weatherby, not tough and gets other people to do her dirty work." she added.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:24 pm

He scowled a little at Jack,

"It's nothing Frankie-boy." he shook his head, "Just had a little bit of a conversation after I executed their Head Auror in the Leaky Cauldron. Little witchie seems partial to leaving her world to burn in holy fire."

James smirked,

"Ah sorry Frankie but this was flit work." he shrugged, "Buddying up to their headmaster to try and get me a low-level job there. Keep my eye on that Romain guy, not to mention the others. Nothing interesting so far though."

James rolled his eyes,

"Lass, what did I say about giving the guy ideas?" he moaned jokingly, "You make an offer like that and he'll try and get you and him both out of your clothes. Purely to swap of course."

He grinned savagely,

"Like I mentioned before... I executed their head auror in the Leaky Cauldron for Salvator's attack on some of ours in the streets." he smirked, "Sie's right, the ministry is a fucking wreck. The minister spends most of her time in talks and every fucker else is running around like chickens with their heads cut off."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 6:32 pm

Jack put a hand over his heart,

"Swee' Mary mother of Jaysus... I think I'm in love boys!" he joked before winking back at Sienna, "I can think of a lotta things you could wear for me but haven't got a baldy of happening."

He glanced at his brother with a smirk,

"Outta the mouth of babes..." he remarked before turning to Sienna, undoing the stop button of his shirt, "How 'bout it then Sie? Up for his idea?"

Jack shook his head to focus himself,

"Anyway... 'nough of this sexy talk for now." he decided with a smirk before growing serious, "The Holy Father's got some concerns about how the fight's going. I've tried telling him it's only the beginning but he's a holy joe, not some army ganky. He says he wants something big... something symbollic!"

He paused and sat down heavily,

"I say we get drunk because I haven't a bloody clue."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Mon Aug 22, 2011 7:07 pm

Sienna grinned, they both knew full well she would dress however she wanted.

"Jacky, darling, I would love to swap, but I highly doubt that this dress is your size. It's not your colour either" she gave a small laugh before turning to James.

"And why do you two get all the good jobs? I have had training from MI5, I am pretty sure I am up to it." She said, a bit annoyed.

"But the minister apparently doesn't know her right from her left, from what I heard." She told them.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:56 pm

He smiled. ""Underestimate you? Never. I'd hate to think what the punishment would be." He smiled giving her a wink before turning back to the twins.

He raised an eyebrow. "Well get in their mate we need all the insiders we can get if we are going to bring all the magicals down. We need to know exactly what they can do in order to bring them all down to our level." He said pulling back the sleeve of his shirt. "I want that little fuckers blood for making me burn." He growled showing them the burn on his forearm.

He gritted his teeth at the mention of the headmaster. "Don't mention my name around him." He growled. "If he's going to die it will be by my hands alright?" He ordered, he was his kill alone.

He laughed. "That was bound to get them wound up." He nodded inn approval. "Nice job."

He nodded. "That Sienna is a very good point. You haven't heard a peep from me in ages, i'm good at blending in. I mean look at me. I could definitely pull off devil worship... if i cover up my tattoos." He smirked.

He raised an eyebrow. "Symbolic how? We talking kidnapping the one the magicals look to the most? Or one of their most powerful? Or something else entirely?" He asked. "I second that brother." He smiled pulling out a bottle of whiskey and taking a swig.
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:25 pm

"Well, like I said, the minister is weak, she would be an easy option if we were to kidnap anyone." Sienna said, biting her bottom lip out of habit.

"Of course we could make ourselves known to the enemy, obviously not you two, as you will be staying undercover," she directed the last part to the twins "but you could both drop our names" I said.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:37 pm

Jack frowned for a minute before nodding a little,

"I think..." he paused, "We need someone strong. We need to find someone they look up to. Forget the minister, stupid ganky's a tired ol' hag with no power and no respect."

He glanced at Frank,

"Maybe we could get to that headmaster you're so fond of." he stopped before looking down at the pictures, "Wait... how about Romain? We get him out in the open and shoot him full of holes with snipers. Show just how powerless they can be."

Jack glanced at James with a smirk,

"You feeling up to the task of leading him there?" he grinned viciously, "Judas...?"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:39 pm

James blinked a few times,

"You want me to get close to him and then publically betray him?" he frowned, "It'll ruin my use as a spy but the opportunity to kill him off in such a symbollic way is pretty good."

He turned to the others,

"What do you guys think?"
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:52 pm

"Pfft speak for yourself. I like to remain unknown, it makes my job that much easier." He said putting the cigarette out on the table. He shook his head. "No Asric's mine. I wanna see him beg for his life before i finally kill him." He said gritting his teeth. That will show who's better, he thought before looking back to Jack.

"If you want to kill Romain, i'm in. Just name the place and time and ill be there." He said glancing at his watch. "One word of warning though Asric's not as stupid as he looks. He's had years of training to pick out things that aren't that obvious that's what makes him such a great hunter and tracker. Not to mention his hunting partner is highmaster of Durmstrang. He's a very influential man." He said his face scrunched up in disgust just talking about him.
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:04 pm

"Well, you all know that I have given up on religon, but sounds good enough to me..." she said shrugging. She had decided that God thought of her as a hopeless case after he took away her family.

"Fair enough then Frankie boy, but I still think I should be given a job, cause I honestly wouldn't even mind been used as bait," she said frowning. She hated feeling useless, but she certainly did at that moment in time.

Post by Guest Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:13 pm

James frowned a little before nodding,

"Then I say we go for it." he decided, "Get me closer enough to them to be a confidant... and then shoot the fucker full of holes."

He smirked at Sienna,

"Well who says we can't do your plan as well?" he shared a grin with his brother, "How about it Sie? Up for sneaking into the Ministry of Magic and sneaking out with their minister? I ask you because I know Frankie's cool with it. As long as he gets to be the distraction that kills a lot of people."
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Tue Aug 23, 2011 10:08 pm

Sienna smiled, nodding. "Sounds like a plan, you boys do the big symbolic stuff, and I shall be left with the big statements." She grinned. Sienna liked the notoriety she got from the stuff she had done. She had already met the minister of magic, through one of her killings.
    Frank Lynx
    Frank Lynx
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Frank Lynx Wed Aug 24, 2011 9:57 pm

He shrugged. "I'm up for you being the bait. I love a damsel in distress." He smirked giving her a little wink.

He laughed. "You know me so well Jimmy boy. The more the better. Carpe diem. You never know when it will be your last." He said itching his arm where those words were tattooed into his skin. "Right now we've just got to wait for James to work his magic on my... On Asric." He smirked rubbing his hands together as he kicked his legs up onto the top of the table.

Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Wed Aug 24, 2011 10:49 pm

Sienna grinned. "I wouldn't mind been a damsel in distress if it was this one... Aspen was it?" She said pointing to the photo of Aspen Salvator, with a little giggle.

"Frank, serious question here. How do you remember where all your tattoos are? I only have one but I don't know the exact position of it..." she asked looking confused.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:01 am

Lainey stood outside the door, staring at it for all of a minute or two. This was the moment, the moment she had awaited since she'd first heard whispers of Exodus 22 - the group, not the text.

Havok had told her to meet here. It was a bit after the hour, but the man had told her a quarter after...

Drawing in a fortifying breath, Lainey opened the door and stepped inside.
    Sienna Marshall
    Sienna Marshall
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Sienna Marshall Sun Sep 04, 2011 12:27 am

Sienna looked as someone walked in. "Hello?" she asked quite confused. She wasn't aware of any more members signing up. She raised her eyebrows and looked to the twins and then to Frank hoping for an explanation. She sat down and put her feet on the table.
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sun Sep 04, 2011 3:41 am

Lainey tensed minutely as the focus of those in the room shifted to her. She tossed her head so that her hair was back behind her shoulder. It was a nervous habit of hers, though, as her expression remained neutral, no one would really be able to tell. She'd had several years of playing whichever role she needed to survive and it had left her a most convincing actress.

The redhead took a small step forward, but still remained close to the door. "Lainey Ladrón," she introduced herself. "Havok told me to meet here..." Lainey cast a glance at Frank, then respectfully shifted her gaze so that it remained easily caught, but focused on no one.

Last edited by Lainey Ladron on Sun Sep 04, 2011 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:58 am