Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Anna Tshering
Bree Archer
6 posters

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.)

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) Empty ....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.)

Post by Bree Archer Wed Sep 14, 2011 4:51 pm

Archer wandered into the Headquarters in her usual kit- black boots, black jeans, black tank top and her signature leather jacket. She put on another coat of her poisonous red lipstick while she quickly analysed the room.

Not bad. she mused. She began to speculate how someone could break in- only a few options to her surprise, so whoever designed it wasn't completely terrible. She couldn't say that she regretted missing the big opening, inspiring speech and such. In fact, she was glad. She hated them, they just irritated her. She joined this Order because she liked to kill-particularly muggles. Oh, and the cause. But the speeches were so cliched and...unoriginal- with the usual rantings and "We shall rise"s and "for a better future"s and such. Arching an eyebrow, she looked around the empty room. What now?
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) Empty Re: ....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.)

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:37 pm

Anna noticed someone come into the room, but she obviously didn't notice her since she was hiding behind a corner. She had never seen this person before, but something about the lipstick pretty much scared her. She asked the woman, looking straight at her face, "Um... I have to ask: who are you and what are you doing here?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) Empty Re: ....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.)

Post by Bree Archer Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:31 am

Ugh. I hate children.

"New order member, kid." she muttered, looking around the room.

"Name's Archer." she finally looked the girl dead in the eye.

"And who the hell are you?" she asked rudely, putting one hand on her hip.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 15, 2011 11:08 am

"Annabeth Tshering, Second Year Ravenclaw, and damn proud of it," Anna replied harshly, her arms crossed. "So what brings you here? I'm here because it seems to be the only quiet place I could think of without anyone else to yell at me."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:44 pm

"Ugh. You are not about to throw a tantrum are you?" she asked warily, lolling her head to one side, as if fed up of her.

She studied her lipstick as she twirled it un her hands, not bothering to meet the girl's gaze.

"And why would anyone want to yell at such a charming girl like you?" she asked sarcastically.

"I'm here because it's the headquarters, and I'm new, genius." she growled.

She sighed and stopped twirling her lipstick, finally looking at the girl.
    "Look, kid, I don't think people would be all to happy if I killed you. So can you please just show me where the grown ups are?"

(OOC- Archer saying "please" is as rare as finding a dancing ice cream in the back of your cupboard. Which means she likes your attitude, by the way Smile )
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:38 am

"Tantrum? Goodness no!" laughed Anna bitterly. "How old do you think I am, five?

"Sorry, I don't know where the grown-ups are. I'm pretty sure they're trying to stay away from this place," Anna replied, shrugging her shoulders. "You know, to drag attention away from it. I mean there's no secret society without the secret."

(OOC: Oh yay! I quite like writing mean-Anna!)
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:24 pm

"You things all look the same to me." she said bluntly.

"Makes sense." she muttered reluctantly.

"You here for training, kid?" she said, arching an eyebrow. She could teach the thing a few tricks- she had the right attitude once she got a little angry.

(OOC- Lol Archer is my first angry character- so much fun >.<)
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:32 am

"Training?" Annabeth echoed. "If you count training as hiding from the rest of the world, then I guess so. Usually, I'm not that elusive, but I would like to change that."

Anna smirked at this. She had never felt so evil in her life, and Merlin did she like it.

(OOC: Yay! Mean characters FTW!)
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:41 pm

"Huh." she said.

"You any good with a weapon?" She began clicking her fingers impatiently.

"What do you students take? Hunting and Physical Education?" she said, frowning.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:58 am

"H&PE?" Anna asked. She then shook her head. "Some people take it, but I don't. I am nowhere good with a weapon. Trust me. I've tried throwing a knife at the wall once but it hit the bookshelf instead..."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Tue Sep 20, 2011 3:26 pm

"That's the one." she nodded. She smiled wryly.

"Just takes practice, kid." she said, and quickly slipped out a dagger from her belt and threw it so it flew over Anna's head, grazing her hairs slightly, and landed in the Walls behind her with a soft thud. She smirked and took out another, this one was red, and asked;

"Want a go?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:51 pm

Anna gasped in wonder when she saw the dagger hit the wall and actually stayed there. She was truly impressed.

"W-Wow..." she breathed, taking care not to sound like a five year old. "That was... extremely well done! Perfect, I should think!"

When Archer took out the red dagger though, Anna's eyes widened in excitement. She heard Archer ask if she wanted to try, and she nodded instantly. She could not miss her chance to improve.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:53 pm

"I don't do anything less than perfect, kid." she muttered, strolling over and pulling the dagger out of the wall smoothly. She frowned at the cut in the wall there.

"Ah well. I'm sure they have enough money to get some new wall paper." she muttered, shrugging and then wrinkled her nose in disgust.

"They sure as hell need to replace this ugly one." she said, trailing her hands over the wall.

Archer arched an eyebrow at Anna's enthusiasm and chucked the dagger into the air at her.

"Catch." she smiled.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Anna caught the knife perfectly for once, feeling glad that her hand-to-eye co-ordination was at least somewhat sufficient. She threw the knife at the wall. It seemed to hit the wall for a while, and she watched it dart across the air. It seemed like it was heading straight towards the wall. Yes! she thought. Yes! Yes...

And it fell to the ground in one fell swoop.

"What the heck?" Anna muttered to herself angrily. She decided to give it one more try, this time adjusting the grip in her fingers as if she was trying to throw a Muggle javelin. She threw it again this time, the dagger slashing through the air, crashing into the wall before hitting the floor, the clattering noise sounding like yells of disappointment towards her.

Oh well,
    Anna thought. An improvement is an improvement.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:47 am

Karma walked into the headquarters, dressed in her boots and a bright red t-shirt and blue jeans, bored out of her mind and hungry once again. Her black cat familiar, Nightmare, was at her heels, looking around in vague distrust. She eyed the two ladies, smirking at her schoolmate, she looked like a second year to her, when she tried to throw the knife. She tried to hold down the snicker when the knife hit the ground the second time. "You're holding it wrong." She offered, heading for a chair. She reached into her boot and produced one of her daggers, showing the girl her hand before throwing it over her shoulder and into the wall. It stayed with an almost silent thump.

She slid into a chair and pulled out a Red Vine, sticking it in her mouth like a cigar. She glanced back at them and eyed the older woman. "You're new, right? What's your name?"
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:58 am

Mad made her way into the Maius Bonum headquarters, intent on making certain there was at least one or two rooms sufficiently set up for training - particularly of their junior members. The woman suppressed a sigh at seeing that two such members were currently present at headquarters. It wasn't a social hall, after all. Personally, Mad felt that most should only be present at scheduled times; meetings, training, and so forth. She was not leader, however, and the decision was not hers alone.

"Miss Tshering," she greeted the younger of the two girls, before turning to the Slytherin. "Miss Black. I trust my replacement is at least somewhat competent?" She sounded doubtful that this was the case. Granted, Mad was well aware of the fact that she was top of her field.

Brown eyes then turned to the newcomer. "Miss Archer, I presume?" she said. "Welcome."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:08 am

Archer rolled her eyes when Anna missed...twice. She clicked her fingers and pointed at the kid who walked in.

"Exactly, kid." she slid another dagger from her belt and held it perfectly in her hands. She'd been trained long enough to know how to hold it perfectly with her mouth, let alone her hands.

"Archer." she answered the other girl.

"And who are you?" she asked, arching an eyebrow. She smiled wryly at the woman who walked in.

"I'm Archer. All for the cause...blah blah blah...." she said, waving her hand in the air dismissively.

"You are...?" she asked.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:10 pm

The corner of Mad's mouth pulled imperceptibly upwards. Archer seemed a bit flippant, but potentially likable, nonetheless. In any case, she was skilled, which was possibly what mattered most.

"Mad Lewis," she introduced herself.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Wed Sep 28, 2011 8:16 pm

"Pleasure to meet you, Mad." she muttered, collapsing into one of the arm chairs sideways, so her legs dangled over the arm.

"What's your role in this whole....shin-dig?" she asked.

"Seeing as I'm new, I'm going to need someone to show me the ropes. You up for it Mad?" she said, arching an eyebrow while twirling one of her daggers in her hands.

She glanced at the other girl.

"Another dear Hogwarts girl?" she asked the third year.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Sep 28, 2011 9:50 pm

Karma's thoughts went to the new teacher. "She's not as good as you were, Professor, but I supposed she'll do, for the time being."

She nodded to Archer. "Yeah, Hogwarts, Slytherin, Third Year. Karma Black. That's me." She waved her hand dismissively and looked at the Ravenclaw. "Throw one again, and if you make it, I'll give you a chocolate frog." Karma only bribed with candy. She had tons of it, and she had better things to do than throw away her money.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:38 am

"I suppose my role is to state things as I see them," Mad responded dryly. "Sometimes, my advice is even taken." Mad did not feel that any of her opinions were dismissed lightly, however - she wouldn't still remain were that the case. The Order was a group and she, but a single member. Furthermore, nearly all issues had more than one side.

"As far as today, I had plans to ensure we had properly equipped training rooms," the woman continued. "I would think that I am well capable of showing you 'the ropes'." She gazed placidly back at the younger woman.

Mad nodded at what Karma had to say. "So long as she is adequate," she said. She would not have anyone making a mockery of her profession, be it in a classroom or otherwise.

Last edited by Madisen Lewis on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 01, 2011 3:38 pm

"Ah." Archer said, nodding to herself slowly.

"And who is to be training these young ladies?" she asked, signalling to Anna and Karma.

"As you were?" she quoted Karma.

"Why have you stopped?" she asked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:41 pm

Karma shrugged. "I already have a mentor, but if Professor Lewis is willing to teach me, I'd be more than happy to learn. She is one of the most skilled witches I have ever met." She nodded to Mad. "Why did you retire, Professor? I'd think we'd need more Order members, or just more experienced teachers at Hogwarts, seeing as we're at war again."
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:31 pm

"I decided to retire in favor of focusing my efforts here," Mad stated. "The headmaster knows, of course, that should the need arise, he can always call upon my assistance."

She returned Karma's nod. "I would, naturally, be willing to teach you what I know, Miss Black. Though, my experience in the use of weaponry is limited, my use of spellcraft even yet gives skilled duelists reason for pause."

(OOC: Sorry for being so slow in posting! >.<)
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) Empty What Now?

Post by Augatha Bones Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:12 pm

Augatha apparated outside the wards of the headquarters. It has been a tiring day at the ministry. But she wouldn't miss the political games for anything. Upon entering she saw Mad, a few hogwarts students, and a newcomer.
    "What do we have here?" She smirked. "Mad" she acknowkedged with a nod. "Karma" she remembered, "And kids." Her eyes stopped at Bree. "I don't believe I've seen you before?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:01 pm