Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Anna Tshering
Bree Archer
6 posters

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.)

Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) - Page 2 Empty Re: ....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.)

Post by Bree Archer Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:26 pm

Archer nodded once. "A wise decision." she muttered, acknowledging Mad's dedication to the Order.

She smiled stiffly at the woman who walked in, with a hint of sarcasm.

"And I don't believe I've met you before. Augatha Bones, Deputy Minister, correct? I'm positively honoured." she drawled, undertones of bitterness laced in her voice. She despised the ministry and their decisions, even if one of them was fighting for her cause. Meddlers. The lot of them.
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) - Page 2 Empty What Now?

Post by Augatha Bones Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:08 am

Augatha gave a charming smile in return, "That's right. So you've seen me before I presume. Call me Faye. And who you might be?" She could sense the bitterness coming off off her. She raised an eyebrow, she didn't remember doing anything to her, or anyone looking like her, really.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) - Page 2 Empty Re: ....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.)

Post by Bree Archer Fri Oct 14, 2011 4:10 pm

"Bree Archer." she nodded.

"Got it, Faye. And I go by Archer." Anyone who called her Bree would end up dead. Only one person in her life had she given that privilege to.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:56 pm

Mad returned Augatha's nod and then watched the exchange between the other two women quietly. Tensions were inevitable in any group, naturally, so she didn't bother about it. Besides, Mad Lewis was not exactly known to be a peace maker. In fact, her abrasive nature stirred up plenty of disagreements on its own.
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) - Page 2 Empty ...What Now?

Post by Augatha Bones Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:50 am

Augatha nodded, "Archer, nice to make you acquaintence. So what are we doing here today?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:09 pm

"I've just arrived." she said, her gaze shifting to Anna.

"And we're trying to teach this one how to throw a dagger." she drawled, tilting her head back in mock exhaustion.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Oct 19, 2011 1:43 pm

Anna grinned sheepishly before she threw the dagger in the air. This time, instead of staying in a wall, it stuck between the seams of a crack, making her look better than she actually was.

"That was so not supposed to happen!" she whispered in frustration to herself when she began to withdraw the dagger from the crack.
    Augatha Bones
    Augatha Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

....What Now? (OPEN TO ORDER MEMBERS.) - Page 2 Empty ...What now?

Post by Augatha Bones Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:41 am

Augatha smiled at the kid, "Try holding the tip of the blade with your thumb and index finger. Like this." She showed her with a dagger.
    "And now you pull it back over your shoulder like this and throw." She demonstrated. the dagger cut through the air wih a hiss, pierced the wall and quivered dangerously.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Archer arched an eyebrow at the Deputy Minister.

"Not bad...for a ministry worker." she smirked.

"So," she looked at Mad and Augatha.

"Who will I be working with?" she said.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:53 am

"I believe that rather depends," Mad told Archer. "Who works with who tends to depend upon whom is available at a given time. And who can get along without killing each other," she added wryly.

"If you are referring to the present moment, and/or training for these junior members," the older woman indicated Karma and Anna, "I am presently unoccupied, apart from seeing to the preparation of training rooms."
    Harriet T Bane
    Harriet T Bane
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Harriet T Bane Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:17 pm

The new Order Member appeared with a quiet crack of sound outside of the Headquarters, her dark brown cloak swirling around her feet.
    It hadn't been a good day so far, walking around her small town meant she was subject to threats and judgement for doing the simplest things, like buying a loaf of bread from the bakery because those muggles didn't like her.
    Pathetic.
    She shook her head as she stepped lightly through the door and walked toward the sound of voices that echoed softly through the hall. Perhaps it would be best to banish all thoughts of the day from her head.
    With a small smile at a stray thought, she concentrated on shifting forms, her red hair becoming fur as she shrank mid-stride. She entered a room with the source of the voices she heard and jumped up on a chair, curling her tail around her paws and letting out a small mew of acknowledgement to everyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 3:03 am