Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Lainey Ladrón
Sophia Chaos
Damian Gray
7 posters

Owl Post

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Owl Post Empty Owl Post

Post by Damian Gray Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:49 am

Because students, teachers, and muggles in general all have people they write to, be it amongst themselves or their families and friends from all over, I thought it'd be cool to have a thread to show some of those letters that wouldn't necessarily show up in-game.

Letters only, please. I'll start.

Dear Mum and Dad,

School is great so far. The train ride was fun - I met some kids my own age. It's nice to have people like me to be around. First-years had to ride boats to the school, though. I didn't like it. Some other kid kept rocking the stupid boat.

You would never believe how great this place is. I like all my classes - I got to ride a Aethonan!!! Theo is also doing good with teaching. I think the other kids will like her class. Well, I dunno about her other class. I only take Astronomy.

That's it. Give Max a treat for flying so far!!! Oh, and he can bring back a letter, if you want. I guess.

Love, your son,
    Damian

Owl Post Empty Re: Owl Post

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:16 pm

Cool idea! Very Happy

My dearest Briony,

My love, not a day goes by that I do not think of you. I think I miss the simple things the most... feeling your soft fingers between mine as we walk along in the gardens, playing gently with your marvelous hair and, of course, waking up in the morning to see the sun rise from my bed as you awake. I know that it's only for awhile Briony but I long to see you again, my heart aches and races at the same time when I think of you.

You are all that I think about.

My research project is coming along quickly now Briony and soon it will be nearing it's test phase, the phase in which we shall finally see if my efforts have paid off. With my project I will be rid of my worst fear... I will never have to lose you.

Hurry back my love, the house is too big when you're not there to fill it with you aura of warmth and love. Not to mention our daughter has taken to pulling my eyes whenever I stare longingly out of the window, waiting for you.

All my love,

Richard
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue Aug 23, 2011 8:36 pm

My dear sister in all but blood,

How have you been, Ceana? I'm about the same as always. Dreaming Dreams and glimpsing the minds of others. I would that it were less work to not do so, but that you well know, already.

I am still teaching at Hogwarts, of course. My classes are small, but my students are willing to learn and that in itself makes it all worthwhile. This year, I have taken on an apprentice, a second year girl. A very promising lass, she is. She has a Gift for dreams. I hope for her sake that they remain focused upon her family and that her kin remain well. There is something in the very air, Caena - have you sensed it? My Nightmares continue to hide themselves from me, but I don't need to see them to know what they contain.

Violence is coming. Death. War. Greater than that which we've experienced already. The Muggles will not back down, nor will the Wizards. Those wishing to unite the two Worlds remain caught in the middle, for now. If they believe peace can be won without great Bloodshed, then they are mistaken.

Guard yourself well, my friend, and may you remain safe.

With much affection,
    Sophia
    Lainey Ladrón
    Lainey Ladrón
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lainey Ladrón Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:36 am

Dear Eli,

It has now been exactly eleven years since I've seen you. While part of me believes you are still alive, another assumes that you are to me, be it one way or another.

What have the Wizards done with you, my brother? I ask this often, with no response. They have likely killed you or poisoned your mind, which is probably just as bad, if not worse. You could have been saved, had the magicals not interfered. But they did. They kidnapped us both and I believe they murdered our parents, as well.

I miss you every day, Eli. Always, I remember the boy I so looked up to as a young girl. I cannot decide which thought hurts most: that you may be long since dead, or that you may have embraced the curse with which you were born. My own curse is a cross I must bear, though, I do so sparingly. I pray that someday, soon, I shall have need to use it no more.

Oh, but I wish I could see you once more!

Love always.

Your sister,
    Lainey

Letter undelivered

Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Owl Post Empty Bestfriends

Post by Flora Evans Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:30 pm

Lee,
    I've reached the magical school. I couldn't have done it if you didn't break me out of the window. Take care, Lee and stay out of their way. I'm afraid that they will take out their anger on you. I've told Mystery to visit you often. Tell him if they starve you. There's plenty of food here in the kitchen, and the House-elves are very happy to help. I'll send you fruits and cookies. Okay?
    I'm fine here. I've yet to be sorted and I'll tell you once I'm placed into a house and signed up for classes. Take care Lee, I don't want you hurt.
    Love from,
    Flora
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:01 am

Dear Mom and Dad,

Hey! How are you there? Hope you're alright with all the war going on. 'Course I've been reading The Prophet, dad. Nice articles! And it will forever be! I've got enough knuts to hand those owls during the delivery on mornings. And mom, take good care of yourself now that you're often alone at our muggle-house. I will of course regularly owl you when I have free time to do so. Homework's not that crazy like you've said. Guess what? I'm an apprentice of a Divination professor! She's great! More of like a best friend than a professor. She understands me and my gift that I've only opened up to some closest persons. No love interest whatsoever. I'm much too young right? Or are those boys haven't seen me yet or they're just clearly not my type? Dunno. I reckon I'm not that appealing.

Anyway! Hogwarts is super great! Enjoying lessons and some stuff I hardly know since both of you said that I should stop bugging you about magic until I've reached that matter. Had many friends here! And I'm achieving my goal to befriend students from the different houses. Train-ride is awesome and I have trustworthy Slytherin friends. I still wonder why I'm in that house and not in Hufflepuff like you did? And I have few friends on Huffle than other houses. And they seem to be the smartest house (think they beat Ravenclaw) because they're way ahead of points! But our house is second and we're doing our best to catch up! It seems like the battle is heating up but I can take it. What do you reckon? Guess that will be leaving me wondering again! Regularly having dreams. But no more nightmares since my mentor (Sophia Wyse) gave me a tea to reduce them. I can sense other people's emotions too, which is rather new since it just showed up weeks ago unexpectedly. Vee is fine and playful as usual. But I reckon the castle's making her boring that she often sleeps on my bed. I'm walking her every night at the courtyard and I'm having fun (everyday I'm staying here!). My friends thought Vee is cute. And yeah! I almost forgot! Flying is the best experience I've felt!

That's enough long news! Take good care of yourselves again and I love you! See you on the next break! I've missed you guys so much! Bye!

Hugs and kisses with all the love,
    Iris (a.k.a Eye)

P.S. They call me Eye here. Funny isn't it? Since there's another Iris here. a Gryffindor one and we're friends now. Say hi to my muggle friends back there! And how's my room of clutter?

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:56 pm

(OOC: This comes with a bit of a sad story for Cobalt Sad)

Cobalt sat at his desk in complete silence, bottles of firewhiskey littering his desk, some empty and others full. He'd been trying to get drunk again, as he did every year around this time, and it wasn't working, just like it hadn't worked in the past six years. He picked up another bottle of firewhiskey and squeezed the top, cracking the glass and breaking the top off without really noticing. Lifting it up to his lips he drank from it until it was completely dry. He waited a few seconds.

Nothing.

Growling in frustration, Cobalt threw the bottle against the wall, where it shattered into millions of pieces. Looking at the dozens of empty bottles on his desk he growled and cast his arm across his desk in a rage, sweeping all of the bottles onto the floor, where they shattered as well. Sitting back down in his chair heavily, Cobalt looked down at his desk and found a single sheet of parchment in front of him, half splattered with fire whiskey. And once again, just as he had done every year for the past six years, he took out a self-inking quill and wrote a letter.

Dear John,

I know that I haven't written to you in a year but daddy's been busy working. Lots of students need daddy's help so that they can defend themselves against dangerous witches and wizards. Not to mention the mean muggles that want to hurt them. They're all ages here John, lots of them aren't ready to defend themselves but I promise I'll do my best for them.

How's your mother John? I only ask because you're in a better position to ask her than I am. After all, the last time I saw her she said she wanted nothing to do with me. But be a good boy and check up on your mommy okay?

Oh listen to me, using words like 'daddy' and 'mommy' when it's your birthday. You're 12 today aren't you? Can't go around calling me daddy anymore. You have to be a big boy and call me just plain old dad now. Keep calling your mother 'mommy' though, she still likes to think of herself as a mommy and not a mother I think.

I'm sorry I haven't been a very good father John. I'm sorry I haven't spent as much time with you as I should but you're in a place where I'm not welcome at the moment John. I'm doing my best to try and get in but it's slow going with work like mine John. No matter what happens though John, please remember that I'm sorry for sending you away. I didn't want to send you away. I never wanted to send you away.

Your daddy

Cobalt stared down at the letter for a long time, tears stinging his eyes as he did so. Six years of writing basically the same letter and it still didn't get any easier. If anything it got harder to write down how old he was every year.

How old he would have been.

He carefully folded the letter and slid it into an envelope from his desk. Sealing it slowly, Cobalt wrote the name 'John' on the front of the letter but otherwise left it blank. The quill fell from his grip as his body sagged with the completion of the letter. The same letter he wrote every year on the birthday of his son, John. The same letter he wrote on the anniversary of the day his son was taken from him due to his decision not to act. The letter that would never be delivered. Cobalt sagged forwards onto the desk, his head lying on top of the letter as he sobbed weakly into the parchment.

And all he could see, through the fog of his tears, was the name 'John'.

The name that haunted his nightmares and the namesake of his boggart and single greatest regret. The name of his son.
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:16 pm

Dear idiot by the name of Zach (Possibly the biggest one on earth),

How could you possibly have done that? Meeting our 'father' without even consulting the members of the family with brains? That was a dumb thing to do, even for you. Don't you remember how much grief he put you three in? I'm not counting myself in because I didn't really know him, and I'm glad to be honest. And do not, I repeat not, mention me what so ever. Don't tell him how I'm doing, because I doubt he'll want to know about me, after a decade of not caring. Unlike you I am not an idiot.

Okay, on a happier note (not that I'm smiling while writing this.) How are mum, Kyle and Al? No, I'm not going to ask about you. I bet you're somewhere being an idiot. Hogwarts is great thanks for asking (note the sarcasm, I'm adding this because you might not get it, yes I think you're still an idiot).

I really want to punch you in the face right now.

You're an idiot,
    Lauri

(OOC: Ouch, Lauri must really hate her brother right now xD)
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:10 am

Owl Post Annaletter

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:14 pm