Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Back again and back for good (Rich and Bri)

Back again and back for good (Rich and Bri) Empty Back again and back for good (Rich and Bri)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2011 8:51 pm

Richard sat down at the entrance to the cave. It was his favourite cave and due to some extended travels he was well versed in caves. But this cave was his favourite because it was the place he met the love of his life and wife, Briony.

She had sent him an owl saying that she was feeling ready to return after the... incident and the resulting loss. It had hit them both very hard but Briony had felt the need to step away from it all for awhile. So he'd suggested they meet here. He wanted to see her again so badly it hurt at times. He'd been working himself to the bone on his project and it was all for her. But right now the project was the last thing on his mind. First he wanted to simply hold his wife to him and kiss her again.

Back again and back for good (Rich and Bri) Empty Re: Back again and back for good (Rich and Bri)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:33 am

Briony sighed softly, true it was her that decided it was time to get back in touch again but she didn't feel like it was going to be as exciting as Briony first thought. But perhaps when she saw Richard she would become instantly excited by him.

Stepping into the cave, the place where they had first met, Briony saw Richard standing there and a large smile appeared on her face, she had missed him so so much.

"Hello stranger."

Briony grinned and ran over to him giving Richard the biggest glomp of his life, pressing her lips to his own softly as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I missed you."

Back again and back for good (Rich and Bri) Empty Re: Back again and back for good (Rich and Bri)

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:18 pm

Richard turned at the sound of her voice and his face split into a massive grin,

"Briony!" he called out happily and held his arms out for the glomp he saw coming. When she connected with him in the glomp he hugged her to him tightly and kissed her soundly back before smilingly happily and resting his forehead against her's, "I've missed you so much Briony... I love you so much Briony..."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

Briony smiled into the kiss that Richard gave her and continued it until she had no breath in her body left so she lay her head on his shoulder panting lightly, her hand playing with his hair as she stood up properly.

"Ohhhh I missed you you big hunk of German smex!"

She reached up and kissed him again, this time letting her Tongue slip around his lips before pulling away with a smile. Briony didn't ever want to stop hugging him, she never wanted to let him go again.

"What have you been doing then without me?"

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2011 9:13 pm

Richard chuckled lightly as they broke off the kiss, both of them slightly winded from the passionate kiss. He grinned and squeezed her tightly to him,

"And I've missed you, you hungry little sex tiger you!" he replied while giving her ass a squeeze, "Been so boring without you. No colour in my life without you Bri."

He moaned lightly into the kiss, playing with her tongue with his own. Pulling away slightly, he grinned and dipped his head to lightly kiss down her neck,

"Mmm... waiting for you to return." he told her teasingly before smiling, "And working on something for you... a gift that will keep on giving."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 12:15 am

Briony smiled at Richard she never wanted to move from thus cave, just being here with him made her heart soar and forget the pain it had been carrying for so long now. It was a perfect moment that could never be spoilt.

"And my life has been so dull without you here, nothing to do, nobody to talk to, I missed everything about you, even your wandering hands."

She pushed her ass into Richards hand and smiled happily:

"Hmmn especially those wandering hands."

Richard moaning into the kiss instantly got Briony fired up, she hugged her arms around her husband and thought of all the thi ga that she would be doing to him tonight or in a few moments.

"A present?"

Biting her lip Briony joked:

"Is it a corset that changes each time you wear it?"

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:44 am

Richard smiled even wider and squeezed her ass even harder,

"You will feel my wandering hands aplenty my sexy little tiger!" he promised her eagerly before winking, "Maybe it's the cave... where we first met?"

He nibbled lightly at her ear lobe,

"Can you feel the love in the air?"

Richard smiled a little and looked deep into Briony's eyes,

"It's a special present..." he kissed her again, "One that means I will never lose you."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:51 am

Briony smiled and let her own hands slip up Richards shirt for a few moments before smirking and wrapping them around his back under his shirt still. Purring happily Briony tilted her head to one side:

"I should hope that I would be seeing and feeling your hands and something else tonight my dear."

Chuckling she gestured to the cave:

"You bought me a cave?"

Then her brown furrowing a little bit more Briony whispered softly into Richards ear:

"You bought me a tracking chip? I'm not having that thing fitted." she joked.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:55 pm

Richard shuddered lightly as Briony's hand crossed his skin and sent goosebumps all along his skin. Gods he'd missed her touch,

"Gods Briony..." he looked down into her eyes with his own, smoldering, gaze, "You have no idea how much I've missed your touch... I've ached to touch you again miene liebling and touch I shall..."

He smirked a little,

"No..." he chuckled, "I bought this place just after we met actually but it was more as a piece of our shared history, and a safe place if needed, than as a gift."

He reached into his pocket,

"Not a tracking chip..." he told her nervously, "I'm not worried about losing you... in that way... I'm afraid of losing you forever... of you... of you..."

Richard realised that he couldn't quite bring himself to vocalise the concept of living without Briony so he stopped trying. Taking a deep breath, he pulled out a long, silver, chain with the pendant hidden in the palm of his hand. Without speaking he put the necklace around Briony's neck delicately, before finally moving his hand away from the pendant.

There, resting peacefully against Briony's chest, was a philosopher's stone. The ruby red, rough cut, stone was held on the necklace with a brace of silver, enchanted to be as unbreakable as the rest of the necklace. Richard looked back up into her eyes, suddenly feeling and looking very vulnerable,

"I can't lose you Briony... I just can't..."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:47 pm

The way that Richard shuddered, the gaze he fixed her with made Brionys knees weak, she didn't know if she could manage to wait until she was back to the house to ravage him but she would have to try, it looked like something important he had to say.

"Oooh and I can't wait to feel that touch my love, but tell me of this present first, it looks like it's something big...did Marcy have kittens or something?"

Briony merely looked at Richard smiling and nodding when she agreed with what he said, as the subject changed however Briony became wary:

"You haven't been messing around with alchemy have you?"

As he pulled out the necklace she relaxed, it was just some jewelley that was okay, but as the topic turned to death she got cold all over, as Richard removed his hand Briony looked down at her cheat for some time, utterly speechless.

First reaction:

"Awwwwwwww Richard my love! That is such a romantic gesture, it must have taken you so long to make this!!! How's your magical core?" Briony asked

Second reaction:

"Wait...Richard!! What have you done?! Take this away quickly! Destroy it!! You haven't told anyone about this have you?"

Third reaction:

Briony ran at Richard and planted a kiss on his lips, hugging her arms around his neck, holding him close

"Well share it."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:15 am

Richard smirked a little as Briony wavered on the spot from his gaze and his own reaction to her. It felt good to know he was still attractive to her. He smiled faintly,

"No be Annie wants kittens." he joked lightly, "She thinks it'll be like taking care of those dolls of hers. I put a stop to that though."

He grinned nervously,

"Asking an alchemist if he's been messing with alchemy..." he winked at her, "It's not messing if you know what you're doing."

He smiled at her first response,

"It's the least I could do for you." he shrugged, "Not actually that draining, blood magic isn't really. Just needed a blood pack afterwards."

At her second reaction he grinned widely,

"I thought of that too." he touched the stone and it shifted under his touch to make a shiny, black, heart pendant (like the one in your avatar Razz), "See? No one will ever know Briony."

Richard kissed her back and then simply held her close,

"I once told you that I would be with you unless you sent me away." he kissed her again, "I meant it. I'll be with you until the end of time if you want me to be."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:05 pm

Briony smirked right back at Richard, she fingered the red stone at her chest with something akin to curiosity mixed with a sort of fear, around her neck was something so powerful it was dangerous and she didn't want to get her famy hurt over it.

"I know you know what you're doing but a mechanic who messes around with cars knows what he's doing and can still be hurt."

Giving him a knowing look Briony watched as it turned into a black type pendant and rested in the middle of her breasts, biting her lip, to the eye it seemed like a normal necklace, nothing to give it away.

"Good plan, you really did think this through didn't you? That means a lot Richard, and this effort that you put in is so great...I only wish there was something I could give in return."

Briony hugged Richard even tighter and kissed his cheek:

"Then do Richard! Stay with me forever..."

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:45 pm

Richard watched her play with the red stone with a small smile. Some small part of him was jealous, he'd held the single most powerful alchemic booster in existance in the palm of his hand and he'd given it up. But every other part of him, every fibre of his being, was sure it had been the right thing to do. Because Briony was worth more than his life, worth more than any amount of power he could attain. She was worth it,

"Well this time I wasn't." he assured her lightly, "I was really safe. Worst thing that happened? I slipped on some blood and fell arse over tit. Funny to watch if that evil elf of ours is anything to go by."

He shook his head a little and slowly tilted her head up by a gentle hand on her chin,

"Briony... you have given more me than I could ever hope to earn." he told her with a soft smile, "You love me and that's enough for me to do anything. Anything at all."

Richard beamed happily and hugged her back, a single, happy, tear rolling down his cheek,

"All you have to do is want me... and I'll be with you Briony." he kissed her soundly before touching the pendant, "Death won't take us... it won't ever separate us."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:18 pm

Briony could sense that he wasn't really wholly happy with his choice to give her the pendant, she smiled and touched her hand to his cheek so that he could look at he while age spoke to him.

"When you want it, you need only ask Richard."

Softly she smiled and it turned into a large grin, even giggling happily as she imagined Richard falling like that, poor Kayla, the language that she would have been exposed to.

"That must have been so funny to see..."

Briony smiled widely and wiped the tears from his face, kissing his cheek as she did so, Briony purred happily and fingered the pendant again, she felt so loved and even though Richard said he didn't want anything she wanted to give him something.

"I love you Richard, so much, I really really do and I can't ever think of being without you...this is the perfect present."

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:57 pm

Richard nuzzled his cheek into her touch without thinking about it as he smiled down at her,

"It's yours Briony." he told her simply, "I had it for awhile... and I let it go for better reasons. It's better if it stays with you at all times, that way it'll heal anything short of instant death... and I'm pretty sure it'll stop that too."

He smirked a little,

"When the poor thing was able to be in my presense without squeaking in terror she asked me what I'd shouted." he shrugged, "I'd slipped into German. So I flew through the air to land on my arse and I'd done so while swearing in German. She won't know any of the words unless she has an english-to-german dictionary."

Richard smiled happily and kissed her strongly,

"I love you too Briony." he smirked a little, "So I shouldn't work on a corset that can change design and colour with a thought?"

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:40 pm

Briony smiled, looking at Richard with pure love in her eyes, she couldn't believe that he would do something like this for her, it was so massive, she could live forever, with her true love and she couldn't be any happier.

"Oh Richard!!! I just don't know what to say! It's just so huge!"

Moving away slightly from him to kids his neck, nibbling at it softly while Briony stroked his back with her fingers lightly, moving her lips up to his own and working them together gently, wanting to convey her love through this kiss.

"I am glad, I really do think that shes scared of you, has she gotten over that now love?"

Briony smirked softly and stroked her fingers up his shirt and purred into his ear:

"Best place a silencing charm on our room when we get back, I'm in the mood for lots and lots of make up sex..."

Laughing softly Briony shook her head: "No dear, maybe for Christmas."

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:29 am

Richard chuckled lightly before gaining a rather perverted grin and pulling her closer to him,

"Well..." he purred, "Let's see if we can get you to say that is a different environment... shall we?"

He shuddered lightly as Briony kissed his neck and stroked his back. As they kissed, his own hands found her delectable ass and squeezed it tightly,

"She still calls me scary master but mostly she's gotten over it." he told her before closing his eyes at her purr, "Mmm... I plan on putting several layers of silencing charms on our room... and notice-me-not wards so we will be uninterrupted while we make sure that neither of us can walk straight for a few days."

Richard winked at her,

"Tomorrow... got it." he teased her, knowing she disliked it when he spent money on her.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:14 am

As she was pulled closer to Richard, Briony purred happily and let her hand wander down to his hips stroking them softly. Glancing up into his eyes as she smirked, blushing slightly with the remark that he said.

"Oh I'm sure that we could do something that would allow me to say that, maybe we could do it sometime soon."

Briony smiled and let her lips move over his again and again not wanting to break from them, she had missed them so much, and her hands raked through Richards hair and she pulled him closer to her again.

"I like that plan...I like the sound of that plan very very much..."

Purring more Briony had to restrain herself from jumping up on him and having her way with him right this second.

"Christmas!!!!"

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:56 pm

Richard grinned as he felt Briony hold onto his hips and purr that oh so sexy sound he'd missed so much during those lonely nights. Her blush was lightly but he still felt the need to bend down slightly and kiss the blush while maintaining eye contact,

"Maybe?" he asked cheekily, giving her as a squeeze, and winking at her, "You'll be lucky to make it to the bedroom before my self-control disappears."

With her hands in his hair and his hands busy squeezing her ass tightly, Richard smirked into the kiss before pulling away teasingly, tugging at her bottom lip with his teeth,

"I thought you might..." he breathed huskily into her ear before kissing lightly up and down her neck, "By the end of it neither of us will be able to move. And you know I mentioned the healing of the stone? Well... it refreshes people in all ways... I plan on taking a week off school for you."

He grinned at her rebutal and kissed her on the nose,

"No, I've already sorted out your chirstmas present." he grinned, "So it'll be for tomorrow. Happy Tuesday!"

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:33 am

Briony smiled as Richard did the smile that she had missed so much, something so simple as a smile to brighten up her day makes all the difference. With a louder purr Briony felt her ass being squeezed and pushed herself into Richards hand.

"Well then what are we waiting for? Hmmm? Let's go home my sexy husband you and I'll show you exactly how much I've missed you."

With a large grin Briony kissed Richards lips harder this time, letting her passion and desire come across with every touch of her lips against his and hopefully Richard would return the passion and whisk her away to her bed.

"Oh my that does sound so appealing I think the week should start now, and end never you know I could make love to you all the time my love."

Briony growled sexily and kissed Richard again and again letting one hand play with his hair and one resting on his hip to pull him closer to her.

"Nope."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:54 pm

Seeing Briony smile a little more, when he'd seemingly not done much, reminded him of a morning in bed when she'd told him that he'd was able to make her day with just a smile. So he was smiling at her smile, which was likely making her smile more. A very happy circle in his mind. But when she purred louder, and pushed her lovely plump ass into his hands further, his smile turned to a feral grin,

"Mmm... that sounds like a plan o lovely wife of mine." he told her with a wink and another squeeze of her ass, "Think we should say hello to Annie and the others or should we just jump straight to our room and crawl out in about a month?"

He grinned back as he returned the kiss she gave him with just as much passion as she was showing him, pressing her back more forcefully into the cave wall as he groped her ass,

"Make love to me all of the time?" he grinned at the idea, "Oh that gives me some naughty ideas..."

As Briony kissed him again and again he was vaguely aware that she was kissing his argument away but as she was still kissing him he couldn't muster the effort to really care,

"If you say so love..."

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 pm

Briony noted that Richard was smiling more at her smile and she wondered if he remembered that time that she had told him about his smile cheering her day up if he did maybe that was why he was smiling so much.

"I'm glad that you seem to be quite happy with something dear, could it be because your hand is leaving it's print in my ass your squeezing it that hard."

Winking Briony made sure that he didn't move his hand away but kept it on her as she made her way out of the cave, as she did so she closed her eyes and apparated them both back to Philosophers Close her old house shed missed so much.

"I suppose we should but don't you dare stop groping me or I'll be very very upset with you Mr!"

Briony smirked and walked into the house trying to listen for where Annie might be, and where Kayla might be.

"Do you know where they are?"

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:04 pm

Richard smiled a little more before dipping his head to kiss lightly at her neck,

"I'm quite happy with a lot of things now that you've come back to me Briony." he told her honestly before smirking, "And your ass is very nice. How am I supposed to resist the temptation to squeeze it?"

He winked back at her before grinning at the rather akward walk they had to take to the entrance of the cave as he still had his arms round her hips, his hands on her ass. They twisted an apparated to their home.

((OOC: Continue it in Philosopher's Close? Very Happy))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:38 am