Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Back again

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Back again Empty Back again

Post by Hades Andrews Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:51 am

Hades found an empty compartment and went inside. Hades took a seat by the big window and looked out it. Hades then started to see that they were now leaving the train station and were heading for the long journey to Hogwarts. Hades than took out his sketch pad and just started drawing randomly. Hades remembers he drew a picture of Iris once when she wasn't looking. Hades couldn't wait to see Iris. Hades spent most of his summer at Thomas and Caleb's houses. Hades finally met Thomas's sister and his sister's best friend. Hades continued to draw the Gryffindor symbol.
    Caleb List
    Caleb List
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Back again Empty Re: Back again

Post by Caleb List Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:40 pm

Caleb finally found one of his friends and walked in. "Yo dude" Caleb put his bag on the floor and shut the door. He sat down across from Hades and saw his drawing. "Really, could you be anymore lame with drawing your house symbol, why don't you draw this handsome devil" Caleb joked with Hades. Caleb knew that Hades would throw something at him but hey, Caleb was a natural jokester.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:22 pm

Iris walked around the corridors, looking for a place to sit. Finally she spotted her boyfriend and Caleb in oe of the cabins. "Hades!" She shouted with a grin and flopped down on the seat next to him. "How were your holidays?!" She asked and kissed him. "Hey Caleb!" She greeted and gave the Slytherin a hug. "Hope your holidays were good!"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Thomas was walking and found his friends Caleb and Hades along with Hades's girlfriend. Thomas slid open the door. "Well, well, well, how is everyone doing" Thomas shut the door and sat next to Caleb. "Sup Caleb, Hades, and Iris. Oh Iris, Alex said hi. She can be really annoying sometimes" Thomas just shook his head. "So how was your summer Iris" Thomas asked.
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:33 am

Hades looked up when he heard Caleb talk. "Yo" Hades simply replied. Then he talked again and Hades whacked him with his drawing book. "Really, if I wanted to draw a hot dude I would have just looked in the mirror and drew myself" Hades smirked at him. The door opened again and Hades was glad to see Iris. "Hey Iris" Hades kissed her back. "My summer was good, I hung out with Thomas and Caleb for most of the summer at both of their houses but when we went to Thomas's house we hung out with his sister Alex and her friend Jamie Malfoy" Hades told Iris.

Thomas then came in. "Sup Thomas and I'm good" Hades nodded. Hades shook his head at Thomas. "You always say Alex is annoying, she really isn't that bad. She is pretty funny" Hades told him. "Iris, when I went over Thomas's house the one time with Caleb we saw that Alex and Jamie were by the pool so Thomas went out and literally threw Alex over his shoulder and threw her in the pool" Hades laughed a little bit but continued. "Than Jamie came up behind Thomas and pushed him in the pool. Caleb and I then pushed Jamie in the pool, it was full on war after that" Hades laughed at the memory. The boys won because it was them three against Jamie and Alex. "We won but we almost lost because Jamie and Alex are a lot tougher then they look, we thought we were going to lose but there was the fact we had one more person then them" Hades told her about his amazing summer for the first time in a long time.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:56 pm

Thomas had to laugh at that. "Yeah that was so much fun" Thomas loved torturing his sister it was the high lite of his day. "But Iris one time you should come over, Jamie and Alex will need you, but you probably still won't win considering we're animals" Thomas smirked. "Well guys I would love to stay an chat but I'm going to see if I can find Crystal or her sister and see where Crystal is, I haven't seen her all summer" Thomas said to his friends. Thomas grabbed his things and walked out of the compartment. Now all he had to do was find his girlfriend.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Pandora Reikhman Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:07 pm

Pandora was trying to find a compartment with space. She came acroos one with three boys and 1 girl sitting down. She opened the door with her bcak straight.

"May I join you four?" Pandora asked with her russian accent.

Back again Tumblr13

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:42 pm