Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

There and Back again

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

There and Back again Empty There and Back again

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Jun 23, 2012 4:36 am

Liam wiped the cool dampness from his forhead and released a steady sigh. He had been gone on his own personal vendeta, chasing death eaters and relocation his family closer to the school. He had over did it, he could feel the strain on, not only his body but his mind. Grunting Liam kneeled to the ground and laid him self out on the rocky shore just listening to the waves. He winced when he put pressure on all the battle wounds he recieved the one across his chest stinging more than the others. He closed his eyes and the only thing he could think about was brown eyes and chestnut waves. "Casey..." he whispered before his concious drifted to a blank sleep.
    Pandora Reikhman
    Pandora Reikhman
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

There and Back again Empty Re: There and Back again

Post by Pandora Reikhman Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:20 pm

Pandora elegantly moved along the shore of the lake, making her last days here mean something to her. Her Veela told her something was wrong around here. Her eyes traced the area, she gasped as she saw a boy on the rocky shore. She ran over and noticed his eyes were shut.

"Shit!" She muttered as she kneeled down next to the boy. She checked his pulse and it was slow. She got her wand out and muttered a spell. He had wounds. She put a finger on each tempal of the boy and let her magic wake his mind again. Pandora watched as his eyes started to open.

"Were does it hurt sweetie?" Pandora asked softly.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

Casey was wandering the lake shore when she felt Liam's emotions on the edges of her senses. She was about to smile when she realized that he was beyond exhausted and in pain. She took off at a dead sprint in his direction and spotted him lying on the shore with a worried girl kneeling next to him. "Oh my Godric, oh my Godric, is he ok?". She stroked the hair back from his forehead, feeding him some of her strength. "Come on Liam, don't you dare leave me."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Jun 30, 2012 11:36 pm

Liam was swimming between awareness and sleep, he could here people talking to him but they sounded far away and muddled like he was underwater. Though some strength came back to him with he felt warm fingers skimming his forehead, squeezing his eyes shut he coughed trying to relieve the pressure in his chest, "C-casey?" He mumbled sounding groggy and slurred. HE trying to reach his hand out to were her voice was sounding from but all he got was twitchy fingers on a numb arm. "Casey.." he tried to sound stronger be he was just so tried and beat up, he just closed his eyes deciding it was safe to go to sleep if Casey found him..
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:39 pm

Casey smiled a little. "Yeah Liam, I'm here. You're gonna be ok. I'll kick your butt if you're not, you know that right?" She felt him slip away again and fed him more strength while also taking away as much of his pain as she could. "Come on baby, come back."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:12 am

Liam breathed in deep breaths and released each in steady sighs. He could feel awareness coming back to him again and he opened his eyes trying to force himself awake. The first thing he saw was a murky figure close enough for him to see but he couldn't make out detail, blinking his eyes and focusing, Liam smiled when a less blury image of Casey came into view. This time when he tried lifting his hand up, he suceeded and rested his palm against her cheek. "Casey...I missed you so much angel..I could hear your voice" he said in a strong whisper, he remembered hearing her calling his name through the thick fog of his mind. Liam's lips quirked up at the edges in a tired smile, his thumb rubbing her smooth cheek.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 am

Casey felt tears of relief falling down her face as she caught Liam's hand and held it against her face. "Don't you ever do that to me again!" she managed to choke out. "Do you have any idea how scared I was? I couldn't lose you now. What were you doing anyway?" She helped him sit up, supporting his back.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:13 am