Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Secrets Uncovered and Put To Rest [Nat/Anna/OPEN]

Secrets Uncovered and Put To Rest [Nat/Anna/OPEN] Empty Secrets Uncovered and Put To Rest [Nat/Anna/OPEN]

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2011 5:17 am

Nat walked by the corridor one... two... three times. She had heard about the Room of Requirement from her parents, who used that room a couple of times during the War, and they said that it would come when you need it. Well, they were either wrong, or the Room had decided to annoy her today.

"I need a place to hide..." she muttered, and a door appeared in the middle of the wall. She smiled, opened the door and walked inside.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Secrets Uncovered and Put To Rest [Nat/Anna/OPEN] Empty Re: Secrets Uncovered and Put To Rest [Nat/Anna/OPEN]

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Aug 28, 2011 1:23 pm

Anna walked by the corridor, which, according to the legends, stories and myths she had heard, was the one where the Room of Requirement was supposed to be. Well, she had walked down the same corridor Merlin-knows-how-many times and there was still no door.

"I need to find my friend," she muttered angrily. To her surprise, a door appeared right in front of her. A very pretty door.

She opened it, and there Natalia was, sitting on one of the chairs.

"Hey," she smiled.

Secrets Uncovered and Put To Rest [Nat/Anna/OPEN] Empty Re: Secrets Uncovered and Put To Rest [Nat/Anna/OPEN]

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:10 am

Nat looked up, and there Anna was, smiling at her.

"Hi," she smiled. "What's up with you?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:13 am

"Nothing much," Anna replied, smiling at her best friend and sitting down next to her on the chair. "I mean, you just saw me a couple of hours ago. I'm pretty sure if something big happened you would have heard of it by now."

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:04 am

"Good point," Nat smiled. "But then again, you would have not told me things that I do not know of. You know that I don't get along with people as well as you do."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:08 am

Anna laughed, "I guess so. But hey, it doesn't meant you can't make an effort, Nat."

(OOC: I'm placing this a couple of days after the Clock Tower thread I have.)

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:10 am

"Effort is for squares," snorted Nat. "I think you're right, though. Friends are good. Have you made any? Like, the ones I didn't know about?"

(OOC: Got it.)
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:51 am

"The Ravenclaw girl I sat next to in Charms?" Anna replied almost immediately and confidently. "That's Belle. There's another person too, but I don't think you would like it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:49 am