Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A hermit in my own head [Open to anyone!]

Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A hermit in my own head [Open to anyone!] Empty A hermit in my own head [Open to anyone!]

Post by Alicia Wood Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:51 am

It was true, what you said; that I live like a hermit in my own head.

Alicia rolled onto her stomach with a huff, rubbing her nose and holding her book in her free hand. For the umpteenth time that day, her book had slipped out of her grasp and hit her in the face. The comical timing of it made her laugh, drawing stares from passing fifth and sixth years and making her wish she wasn't such a shut in. She'd barely made any friends, much to her chagrin, although it was probably her fault for using her homework as an excuse to escape to the common room and her book.

A hermit in my own head [Open to anyone!] Empty Re: A hermit in my own head [Open to anyone!]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:59 am

Gene was in the mood of mingling among students again, so, he decided to go to his favourite spot at the enchanted lake to have a break, and noticing the girl's actions, he smiled a little.

"Boo!" He pat her from behind.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A hermit in my own head [Open to anyone!] Empty Re: A hermit in my own head [Open to anyone!]

Post by Alicia Wood Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:18 am

Alicia let out a quiet yelp and then promptly clapped a hand over her mouth when the noise drew more stares than before. "Boo who?" she deadpanned, turning around to face whoever had tapped her and then raising her eyebrows. "Hello, professor,"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:20 am

"Ah... Why the dead face?" Gene asked.

"Don't call me professor. First name only. Gene."

"Your name young lady? And smile!" He laughed, and broke into song, singing Monty Python's Always Look at the Bright Side of Life. He was well known for his eccentrics, so a couple of students at the side laughed, and he bowed.

"Your name?" He asked again.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Fri Sep 02, 2011 4:09 am

"Yes pro- Gene," Alicia corrected herself mid-sentence, grinning widely as the he bowed to a few passing students who had laughed at his Monty Python routine. "I'm Alicia," she added, extending her hand to him. "First name only,"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:45 am

"Nice to meet you Alicia!" He smiled, and shook her hand, as he took out his fishing kit and stood by the lake, conjuring two armchairs and casting a line in.

"Yes there's fish in it! Don't look so shocked! What brings you here anyway? Want to fish? Help yourself to the spare rod!!" He smiled brightly.
    Alicia Wood
    Alicia Wood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alicia Wood Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:17 am

"I'm just out here to think, I guess," Alicia said, collapsing into the second arm chair and casting a wary glance at the spare pole before deciding to pass on the fishing part of his offer; Muggle tools confused her, and she didn't want to risk an injury right now.
    "So what kind of fish are there in the lake anyway?" she asked, half smiling as she leaned forward a little to peer at the lake.

[OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post back!]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 5:30 am