Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Throwing Stones

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Throwing Stones Empty Throwing Stones

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:30 am

Georgie sat at the edge of the lake, debating whether or not to dangle her feet in the water. She didn't know what creatures occupied the lake, and she did not fancy been attacked by Grindylows. Her father did used to let her paddle in the water when she was only young, but he was very unstable, and probably wouldn't of minded if she was taken away into the deep depths of the lake.

She picked up a small stone from the side and threw it into the water, watching it skim across, before sinking down causing ripples in the lake

Throwing Stones Empty Re: Throwing Stones

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:47 am

Gene was in the mood of mingling among students again, so, he decided to go to his favourite spot at the enchanted lake to have a break, and noticing the girl's actions, he smiled a little.

"Boo!" He pat her from behind. Throwing Stones Skully11
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:29 am

Georgie had just drifted off into her own world when she felt a pat and heard someone say boo. She jumped a bit an then turned to see who it was.

"Oh, hello!" she said, not remembering him from anywhere, but he looked nice.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:05 pm

"Tell me. What is a Gryffindor doing all the way at the enchanted lake? Professor Downie to you, but please spare all the professor calling. Just call me by my first name. Gene. Yours?" He smiled.

He took out a bottle of Butterbeer from his bag and passed it to her, before he sat down by the lake.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:23 pm

Georgie smiled at him. "I am Georgie, Georgie Vane..." she said to him turning back towards the water.

"I guess I just come because of the memories I have here, Pro-- Gene..." she quickly corrected herself.

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:48 am

"Ahh.. Memories. We always go back to them although some should be forgotten or remembered right? So, Are yours happy or sad?" He smiled, and took out his bag of marshmallows and looked around for twigs.

"Come now! Help me find something to start a fire!"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Sep 02, 2011 2:33 pm

Georgie thought about the question for a while. "I suppose any other person would think they are happy, but in the circumstances they are quite sad..." she said slowly, wondering if she should just try to forget them.

She smiled at the professor and looked around. She stood up and stared to pick up some twigs.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:44 am

"Mhm? Then forget them." He smiled.

"Really, come now! The twigs..." He placed rem in a bundle and took out his wand, and muttered, "Incendio!"

The twigs lit up and he took out the marshmallows and speared them onto a pole and started barbequeing it.

"Family problems?"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:23 am

She looked in awe as he lit the fire with magic. She was born into a family with wizard parents, but they didn't use magic in front of her.

She frowned a bit when he asked if it was family problems. "I guess that is one way to describe it," she said with a bit of a sigh.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:05 am

"Mhm Hmm... But were you at least happy in the family?" He smiled, gesturing for her to sit down.

"I don't have parents after I was 5..." He sighed, and looked into the distance, trying to recall how his parents looked like.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Georgie thought about it for a while. "I suppose so," she answered slowly. "I had a very odd childhood to say the least..."

She gave the professor a warm smile. "I have lost my father... He isn't dead, he just doesn't remember I exist." she closed her eyes for a moment, remembering the night she found him like that.

Post by Guest Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:08 pm

"A father with amnesia? Tell you a tale... I almost went mad when my wife and child were killed. But, a year later, my wife came back, with amnesia as well. She recovered, and we're together. Your father will remember one day. Trust me." He smiled and gave her a assuring pat on the back.

"Here's a marshmellow." He said, seeing that they were ready and laid them aside, and offered some to her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content