Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite)

Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite) Empty Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite)

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:36 am

Tobi and Georgie arrived at the Shrieking Shack even though they probably shouldn't be there.

Tobi walked up to the door and noticed Georgie standing back a good ways.

"Come on Geo," he said, "It's cold out here and I want to see what the place looks on the inside. God knows it looks creepy already just from the outside," he said shivering.

Last edited by Tobias Forsyte on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:15 am; edited 1 time in total
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite) Empty Re: Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite)

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:55 am

Georgie frowned. "Tobi, this seems like a really stupid idea," she said, but took a step closer to the shack all the same.

"Why don't we go somewhere nicer to warm up? Or summon a jacket!?" She asked utterly terrified.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite) Empty Re: Full Moon Rising (Georgie/Tobias/Invite)

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:15 am

"Oh c'mon, where is your sense of adventure," he said, "You knew before we came that this was supposed to one of the most haunted places in England! That is what makes it so cool!."

He sighed and cursed himself mentally. "If you don't really want to come inside fine but can you at least stay so I can have that extra sense of not being alone? This place is creeping me out already. One wrong thing and I might just lose it," he laughed.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:15 am

Georgie rolled her eyes. "I think I must of dropped it." she said sarcastically. "I knew, but I thought you were only joking about coming here! I mean, why would you be serious!"

She sighed. "Just because, you are, like, my best friend, I will come inside with you." she said, almost instantly regretting it. "But if anything eats you, I am not to blame!" she said giggling.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:52 pm

"Why would I be serious? Because I am a guy and it is in our blood to have adventures! We have to make our time as young people more exciting to hold off those boring years to come," he snorted.

"I doubt there is anything dangerous here anymore anyways. Once a place has a reputation it sticks with it no matter what you know," he said smartly.

He opened the door to the shack and began to enter when he heard a noise.

Good grief, he thought, I am letting this place get to me, its just the old place making noises!

He took a second before entering. "Wow this place is just as creepy on the inside as the outside. I wonder who owned this and why it is in the shape it is today," he said wondering.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:18 pm

"Well I would rather be safe, so I have a chance to live them 'boring years'" Georgie said rolling her eyes. "You doubt?!?! That doesn't reassure me much Tobi," she said frowning.

"Did you hear that?" she asked after she had jumped from shock. "I really dont care who owned it before, I just want to know what lives in it now!" she nearly shouted following Tobi anyways.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:52 pm

"Yes I heard it. This is an old house you know" he said still shivering, "I am sure it makes it share of natural noises."

"Man this place is cold," Tobi said, "wish there was a way to warm it up right quick."

As he looked around he could tell that no one had lived there in years. He saw that the dust had been stirred up a lot but that was most likely from other visitors.

He walked in and took a seat on an old chair at a desk and started to riffle through some of the old papers there.

"Nothing interesting there," he said turning to Geo.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Georgie gave him a bit of a glare as he said the house was old. "You think! Maybe the crumbling interior and the layers of dust, wasn't a bit of a hint!" she growled. He could of been right about the noises though, but she decided to ignore him.

"Do you have a habit of stating the obvious?!?" she said shivering.

"You know that there is going to be nothing interesting anywhere!" she frowned getting a bit creeped out. "I am really sure that there is something else in here!" I said after hearing scratches
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:12 am

"Oh c'mon, of course there is something else here. Mice and rats love to infest places like this." he said, "they want out of the freezing cold just as the next mammal would want.

He got up from the desk and started to go into one of the other rooms looking back to Geo. "If you want to just stay in here then go ahead, I don't mind."

(OOC You can either stay or go with me. Staying behind will let us move on to the you-know-what.)

Last edited by Tobias Forsyte on Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:29 pm

"You never mentoined anything about mice or rats!?!?" she shouted at him as she looked anxiously around at her feet. "I don't care if they came in because they are been chased by a mass murderer!" she started to freak out.

Georgie looked at him shocked. "Your carrying on?" she asked. "I am not going with you as I value my life!"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:36 pm

"Yes I am carrying on! I want to see if there is anything else to this place," he said smiling.

He entered the next room and was searching more stuff when he heard a noise. It wasn't a natural noise though.

He listened for a few moments and he heard it again. Breathing.

"Geo," he yelled, "Quit playing games with me, it's not funny. You know how creepy it is here already."
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Georgie had sat down and gotten a divination book out from the bag she had brought with her. She heard Tobi shout to her. "What are you on about? I am reading? Are you trying to trick me?" she asked starting to feel creeped out.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Tobi was freaked out. If Geo wasn't making the noises then what the hell was?

Tobi could tell the breathing was coming from a door on the other side of the kitchen.

"Geo," he yelled, "Stay in there. Do not come in here for any reason. There is something here with us."

He was freaking out, what was on the other side of the door?

He slowly creeped forward towards the door think he should just leave what it was be.

He put his hand on the doorknob and realized the breathing was extremely loud.

He turned the doorknob and began to open the door when he was knocked down by something rushing out. He immediately jumped up and frantically looked around for whatever it was. It was so quick though he could barely see it. With all the growling and stuff he imagined it to be a stray dog or wolf.

It kept circling Tobi who felt so helpless then. He saw a crowbar sitting on the counter and decided he would try to beat it into leaving.

As he reached for the crowbar the creature lunged for him and bit his arm. "GAH" he yelled in pain and reached for the crowbar with his other arm. He then used it to beat the creature.

Tobi was afraid it was going to eat him but all of the sudden the creature stiffened and then lurched out the door to where Geo was. "Geo watch out," he said before sliding to the floor in pain. He looked at his arm and it was bleeding really good. He started to feel faint and the next thing he next thing he knew he had passed out.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Sep 09, 2011 8:12 pm

"Tobi! Your just kidding aren't you?!" she asked terrified.

"Are you okay? Are you sure there is something there?" she asked, wondering if she had just made him paranoid.

She heard a loud bang and then several growls. She knew for a fact that Tobi couldn't of made that sound on his own. Then she heard him shout out in pain. "TOBI!!" she shouted and then heard him say it was coming towards her.

"I am not leaving you Tobi!" she said, grabbing a paperweight off of the desk, instead of using her wand. She took a deep breath and screamed a bit as the wolf ran at her, but she hit it square in the face and confused it for a second, as she ran to the room where Tobi was. She didn't get away unscathed though, she just gained a few scratches from the defeated creature. She saw Tobi on the floor and with her been too small to lift him she decided to wait with him until he awoke.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:53 am

Tobi awoke to a horrible pain in his arm. He saw Geo sitting there but he couldn't talk at the moment because he was still out of it. He stared at his arm and saw a huge bite mark on it that was red and all bloody.

There was no way that was just a regular animal, he thought, but what was it?

He was still to groggy to think correctly so he looked about him and realized where the were.

He went to move his arm bit it still hurt too much and so he moaned with pain. He didn't think there were any broken bones but he couldn't be too sure.

He waited until he could speak clearly enough then said, "Geo I need a splint for this in case something is broken. Also I need something to at least bandage up my arm somewhat. Is that creature gone?"

He set there and waited for her to do what he asked.

Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:27 pm

Georgie smiled a bit as she saw him awake, relieved that he was still alive. She felt ill looking at the blood on his arm.

"Don't get up, just stay there until you feel like moving." she said as she saw how much pain he was in.

"Erm I can use my bandanna as a bandage," she said pulling it out of her hair, as she has previously used it as a hairband. "Tobi, your talking to me, explain what a splint is and where to find one." she smiled a bit half heartedly.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Sep 11, 2011 8:59 pm

"Splint," Tobi said grimacing, "It's used to hold something straight, kinda like a cast does. Get 2 boards or sticks or just something flat to tie my arm to."

"It hurts so much I'm scared of what that 'Thing' did to me." He said eyes tearing up.

"Geo you will need to go get help. I am too weak to walk out on my own now,"Go back to Hogwarts and get Asric.

(OOC I talked to Asric so he will becoming on to post at least once to take me out from there.)
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:24 am

J. J. slipped into the shreiking shack, feeling alive at the danger she could be in. The rumor about the school was that it was the most haunted building around...

Which concidering the amount of ghosts around Hogwarts she didn't entirely get why it was such a bad thing.

Still she had wanted to be in there.

The rooms were dark and shabby, but other than that... she didn't really see what was so wrong with it.

A sound from one of the rooms stopped her.

What was that? she thought getting nervous, Maybe this was a mistake... maybe I should...

"Hello?" she called in a voice that was shaking as much as her legs, "Is anyone there?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 am

Tobi was afraid to respond for a few moments but if there was someone else who could help he had reply. He knew that Geo could just leave and go for help but God knows what could go wrong in that time. They needed someone else so Geo could stay with him.

"Hello," he said, "In here can you help us?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:31 pm

J. J. jumped at the sound of the voice and then silently repermanded herself. It wasn't a ghost, not one that meant harm anyways. They certainly wouldn't be calling for help.

Besides she kind of thought the voice sounded a little familiar.

So she followed the sound of the voice calling out as she went, "Hello? I'm-"

She stopped as she walked through the door and saw who it was. The boy from her history magic class, Tobias, was on the ground with an ugly... gash? Cut? Bite? on his arm. Putting a hand to her mouth J. J. resisted the urge to gag. That certianly wouldn't help the situation.

Another girl, one she had met before somewhere, was there too.

"Tobi..." J. J. trailed off, staring at the scene. Finally she shook her head and indevered to go on in a stronger voice, "What- what happened?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Thu Sep 22, 2011 3:53 am

Face grimacing; Tobi said, "We came here to just check the place out and something attacked me. It hurts so bad," he said in obvious pain.

"Geo needs to stay here in case something goes wrong. I need you to go get help right now," he said, "I think Asric would be the best choice."

His head was pounding and he was trying to stay awake. The pain kept trying to make him faint again but he couldn't let it.

Just a little more time, he thought, and this will just be a bad dream.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:39 pm

"Something attacked-" J. J.'s fear spiked up, "Is it-" she shook her head, now wasn't the time to be concerned for her own skin, "Sorry - never mind."

She stared for another moment, still shocked before she came to again, "Right- oh my- sorry I'm going- oh god-"

She spun on her heals running out of the old building, her mind freaking out the whole way.

[OC -okay; do you need me to actually go post a thread in Asric's office or is he just going to show up??? I'm up for whatever I am needed for]
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Sep 26, 2011 2:02 am

Tobi watched as she left and hoped that she would arrive back soon with Asric. He wasn't sure what that thing was that bit him and he wasn't entirely sure what it did you him

Sighing he tried to get into a comfortable position because he had no idea how long JJ would be.

(OOC Post like you came back and I will tell Asric after that so he can post. Thanks a bunch!)
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:43 pm

The floor to the shrieking shack groaned and squeaked as J. J. came back followed by the Head Master.

Her heart was in her throat as possiblity after possiblity ran through her head. What if whatever it was came back? What if -

She couldn't think like that. It wasn't going to do any good.

"Tobi!" she called; she hoped he was still alright. She tried to be as fast as she could but... "I'm back!"

She had another nervous attack where she thought she had forgotten which door the injured boy was behind, but that passed quickly enough and she slipped in.

Despite knowing what to expect her stomach still rolled a bit at the sight of his injury.

"Tobi," she said softer this time, "I got the Head Master."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:32 pm

He entered the shrieking shack and immediately the smell of blood and wet dog over powered him. It was clear the boy was alive because he could hear a strong heart beat but he must have lost a lot of blood. He ran up the stairs following the sound of the kids heart and the smell of blood. What he found made him more angry than he had been in weeks, just as things were going good for him on of his students got bitten by a wolf. Great.

"Hey Mr Forsyte, just stay calm whilst i sort you out okay." He said moving to kneel by his side. He took his arm in his hands and examined the bite, he was certain the bite would turn him and there was no going back for him now. "Miss Jones make yourself useful would you and hold his hand, this will sting a lot and he might need someone to pass the pain off on." He said pulling out a potion from the inside of his robes. "Brace yourself Mr Forsyte." He said before getting a firm grip on the boys arm and pouring the potion along every inch of the bite. Immediately the wound began to fizz as it cleaned out all signs of infection and dirt, the sad side however is that the curse was already too far gone. He would become a werewolf and there was nothing anyone could do to stop it.

Once the fizzing stopped he aimed his wand at the boys arm and instantly it became wrapped in a clean bandage. "There, you should probably drink this it will sooth the pain." He said pulling the stopper out of a potion and handing it to J.J so she could help him drink it. "Tell me Mr Forsyte do you know what it was that attacked you?" He asked hating to be te bearer of bad news.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:56 pm