Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

FULL MOON - Sam Transforms

FULL MOON - Sam Transforms  Empty FULL MOON - Sam Transforms

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:08 pm

He had been dreading night fall all day. His head was in so much pain and turmoil. He just knew this wouldnt end well. He told Wolfie to hid from him. He didnt tell any of the other professors that tonight was the night of his change. He hadnt even properly thought about where he was going to go. It needed to be somewhere closed off from people.

As the wolf rage started to come over him, he charged through the school courtyard while the students were in the hall having their evening meal. He scratched claw marks across the pillars and punched chunks of stone off them with his fists. He ran from the school, full of rage, desperate tog et far enough away before it was too late.

Stopping to take a breath, he felt someone tap him on the shoulder.
    He turned around. "K-Kerew?!" *THWACK!*
    Sam fell unconscious to the floor.

When he awoke, his hands were tied to a tree in the depths of the forbidden foresta nd the moon was nearly in the centre of the sky.
    "No! NO NO NO NO! NOOO!!!" Sam screamed and tried to struggle free. He couldnt change here, not where the other werewolves and various other beasts were. There was no telling what he could do.

"Kerew you b*****d! Why are you doing this to me?! I'll kill those other wolves! Im too close to the school! I cant change here! Not here! Not now! Please dont do this!"

Sam roared and screamed with pain and his bones and skin started to pull and crack with his werewolf side coming through.

FULL MOON - Sam Transforms  Empty Re: FULL MOON - Sam Transforms

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:45 pm

Kerew had been waiting for this for a long time. He was going to enjoy messing around with Sam...
    He crept up behind his with a thick, heavy metal pipe and whacked him over the head, dragging him into the forest. He and Sam were going to cause some serious damage if nothing got in the way. Then again, what would possibly get in the way of a raging werewolf?

He dragged Sam to the forest and bound him to a tree, waiting for the fun to begin, grinning darkly with anticipation.

He roared with laughter at Sam screams and plees.
    "Not long now wolfy-boy! We get to have some fun like we used to back in the day!" He smacked Sam across the face and beat him a few times with the pipe to agitate him. "Oh but Wolfy-boy... it'll be so much fun to see you rip those wolves to shreds, or, get ripped to shreds. Either way, im going to enjoy this. This is what you get for not taking my side all those years ago and turning your back on me you pathetic mutt!!!" He smacked Sam hard in the ribs with the pipe.

Sam was starting to change; his facial figures were disfiguring into something more kanine and fierce.
    "Yes! Ha ha! THAT'S what i came to see mutt face!"
    He untied Sam from the tree and laughed as Sam fellt o the floor, in too much agony to attack Kerew there and then.
    Screams of agony, pain and torment... music to Kerew's ears.
    "Come on Sam... hurry up already!" Kerew smirked, crouching into his animagous form, knowing Sam's werewolf self would race after it; following it right to the other wolves or the school to reek havoc.

FULL MOON - Sam Transforms  Black_wolf_by_solstock

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Sam could hear his heart pounding like a war drum. Could feel his skin tearing. Could feel his body trembling and creaking. Could feel his reason and morality fading.

His nails became claws. His face lengthened. His teeth became fangs. His legs and spine bent into a new shape. His organs changed in shape too. His eyes becmae yellow and his mind became a blank rage.
    He stood and let out a load howl that echoed across the forest and roared at Kerew, baring his fangs, snarling, poising for an attack.

FULL MOON - Sam Transforms  Werewolf-werewolves-7315437-689-707

Kerew was just laughing at him; mocking him. Sam snarled and before he had enough time to react Kerew's wolf form lunged at his neck, sinking in his teeth and clawing Sam across the face and shoulders before speeding off into the depths of the forest. Sam gave out a load whine of pain and then bounded angrily after Kerew in a rage.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:23 pm

Crystella was able to hear Sam's screams of pain and roars of anger from Stargazer Square.
    "Sam! No!" She quickly gathered some supplied in her shoulder bag, grabbed her wand and sped from the house in the direction of the Forbidden Forest. She couldnt let Kerew hurt him; she had to do something.

"Cryssie are you mad! You cant reach him in that state! He could kill you! And if he doesnt, Kerew will! You know what will happen if you get involved! You have to turn back!" Saizilia's voice boomed in her head.
    "I cant! I wont turn my back on him again! I know i can reach him! There has to be something i can do! And if i die, at least i'll have died trying to protect him, and thats all i care about Saizilia!"

Crystella sped on as quick as her legs could carry her, wand at the ready.
    She found the place were Sam had transformed and followed the path of destructive rampage that lead off from it. Kerew's doing no doubt.
    "Dont worry Sam, im coming"

She stopped before a clearing to see the two of them fighting eachother, tearing off clumps of fur form one another with their claws, lunging for the neck, scratching at the eyes. There was blood everywhere! She had to try to put a stop to this! Kerew would kill Sam! Sam wasnt strong enough.
    She aimed her wand at the two of them and shouted: "HOMORPHUS!" She prayed she was strong enough for it to work.
    Kerew was turned back to his human self but Sam was stuck in an inbetween state; still savage and wild.
    She raced down the hill towards them, not caring about her own life.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:53 pm

Sam was already weakened by his lack of food and sleep regime. Kerew was too string and too fast for him to fight back. He crouched on the ground wounded, still growling at Kerew trying not to whimper in pain. The smell of blood was only making his wolf rage worse.

Not too far from him, he could hear someone else approaching. He looked in that direction and snarled, unable to see who it was. The shouts from this person hurt his ear drums.

Suddenly he was hit with something, and could feel parts of himself revert back into something more human, but the werewolf was still very much in control and the reversion only caused Sam more agony and made his wounds feel worse.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Kerew was rather pleased with himself. He knew that even in werewolf form Sam wasnt strong enough to beat him. Kerew's front was covered in Sam's blood, but he spat it away; after learning his true fmaily heritage, it would degrade him to drink the blood of a filthy mud-blooded mongrel like Sam.

Just as he was about to attack again, he heard someone fire a spell, that hit him and turned him back into his human self, and Sam into something in between. Its not like he just wouldnt turn himself back.

He looked up angrily to see who would dare interfere. Crystella. That whispy wannabe. He should have just killed her when he had the chance to rid himself of the annoying neusance once and for all. She was a meddling pest who tried his patience to dare try to interfere.

"You stupid little girl..." He growled. She held her wand up at him. "Pfft! Please, you cant fight me... What exactly is a weakling like you going to do against a wizard and a werewolf? You've lost before you've even started fighting, becuase if i dont kill you within the next 10 seconds, muttface over there surely will." He grinned darkly. "You should just learn to leave well enough alone... we both know how this is going to end..."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Crystella stood between Sam and Kerew, trying to steady her hand although she was shaking with fear.
    Sam stood up and started snarling at her and then at Kerew. Kerew's eyes turned deep amber and he grinned darkly. He didnt need a wand to cuase damage. She couldnt let them kill each other.

She backed away slightly from Kerew, even though she was trying her hardest to hide how afraid of him she really was. She couldnt let this end the way Saizilia had saw... she wouldnt.
    Her voice wobbled as she tried to stand her ground and stay strong.
    "Y-you're wr-wrong Kerew! S-Sam would n-never hurt me! I'm not afraid. I can reach him, and i will, and then the two of us are going to stop you!"
    "Oh really...? Well go on then, show me... That's a show im just dying to see." Kerew sniggered evilly in a mock fashion and sat down on a rock to watch this scene unfold.

Crystella gulped and slowly approached Sam who was still baring his fangs and roaring in pain, desperate to attack someone.
    "Sam it's me, dont you recognise me?" He snapped at her and growled wildly. "Please Sam! You've got to to snap out of this! You have to remember who i am!"
    She threw herself into him wrapping her arms around his and burying her head in his chest. Sam growled and dug his claws into her shoulders but she refused to let go. Kerew laughed behind her. How could she reach him? She'd hve to think of something soon becuase her doppleganger self could only take on so much damage until it was destroyed; and she would die along with it.

"Sammy... this isnt you... this isnt the man i know.. you have to fight it" She stretched her face close to his and her eyes filled with tears. His eyes werent his own. The man was lost to the wolf. What if she couldnt reach him now?

He dug his claws in further which made her wince but she forced herself to lean closer. "I want my Sammy back... i want the man i love with all my heart back..." She said tearfully as she kissed his mouth tenderly, hoping she would finally be able to reach him, or at least dying knowing she had told him the truth about how she felt.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 10:54 pm

Sam was struggling to contain his rage and was fighting to withstand the horrible pain he was in. It only made matters worse when a figure approached him when he was prepared to attack anything that moved. He bared his fands and bit out at the figure to issue a warning. She was trying to speak to him, but he couldnt understand so just felt threatened.

When the figure buried itself into him Sam roared and dug his claws into her shoulders to try to make her let go but she wouldnt. Kerew's laughter only angered him furhter. He tightened his claws into the figures shoulder which made her wince with pain.

He looked down into the eyes of the figure as she stretched her face closer to his. They sparkled with tears like morning dew or starlight. Part of him felt they were familiar...

The word 'love' beat about in his head and chest and he froze and calmed as he felt a tender kiss be placed on his lips. His eyes becmae less savage and he felt like he had some control and awareness again. He removed his claws and wrapped his arms around the figures back. It was Crystella..
    "Cryssie..." He cried. "Are you mad... i could have killed you... i'm so sorry..."
    She cried happily into his shoulder.

Sam knew not to be content though. He looked up and saw Kerew who looked angry and as though about to strike Crystella. Sam's werewolf self pushed its way through again and he growled at Kerew, swivveling Crystella into the tree and shielding her; taking the blast from the wand in his back instead.
    He roared out in pain; his shoulder blade bled and stung were he had been hit. The wound was deep. It would have been deep enough to destroy Crystella's doppleganger body if Sam hadnt reacted in time.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:10 pm

Kerew sneered at Crystella's efforts. There was no way anyone would be able to reach Sam in the state he was in; he would tear her in two.

He was overcome with a flod of rage when Sam calmed down. Impossible! A filthy weak pathetic thing like her couldnt possibly have the power to get through the mind of a savage beast. She was ruining everything. He had to get rid of her once and for all. One more hit to the flimsy doppleganger body should be enough to break it into pieces.

"Diffindo!"

But Sam got in the way instead. Fine, if Sam wanted to be a meat shield, Kerew would just have to tear him to pieces first. He kept firing but Sam refused to move.

He chuckled darkly. "Oh muttface you always were a fool... caring too much about other people when you should have just been looking out for yourself!" He fired another blast. "Now look at you. YOU'RE WEAK!" He fired another blast. "YOU'RE PATHETIC!" He fired another blast. "AND BY MY HAND, YOU ARE GOING TO DIE LIKE THE MISERABLE DOG YOU ARE!"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 17, 2011 11:38 pm

Crystella didnt know how to react and gave out a small squeak as Sam turned her into the tree and sheilded her. He roared in pain as a blast hit him. That was meant for her... that would have killed her...
    "Sam no!" But he wouldnt move. Kerew kept firing and firing until Sam was reduced to his knees in his werewolf state still trying to protect her.

Every yelp of pain was like someone was kicking her in the chest. She had to do something. Sam had always tried to be the hero and be there to protect her, now it was her turn to protect him.
    Before Kerew could strike again, she slid out from underneath Sam and stood in front just as Kerew yelled: "SECTUMSEMPRA!"
    "Protego!" The spell reflected back at Kerew, covering one side of his face and upper torso in cuts. "Immobulus!"

She felt dizzy from using up so much magic. She helped Sam to his feet, knowing they had to get away as fast as she could; her magic wouldnt hold Kerew for long. "Sam we've got to hurry!" She could hear Kerew snarling as he was transforming back into his animagous form.
    Sam pulled her onto his back and raced onwards, tumbling down a hill and landing in the lake. Crystella had fallen off and rushed over to his side as she saw Kerew fast approaching. She traced a symbol with sand from her bag and chanted something quickly.

A small island with a protective shield appeared and she was JUST fast enough to pull her and Sam inside of it before Kerew reached them. He scratched and snarled at the shield. Crystella rested Sams head on her chest and held onto him tightly. Eventually, Kerew gave a final growl and left to heal himself.

Although she was incredibly weak, Crystella started to heal Sam's wounds the best she could. He was unconscious, but the light from the full moon would replennish his strength by morning. She lay down beside him and covered the two of them with her cloak.

She couldnt believe she had done it... she had saved Sam from death for another day... she had stood up to Kerew and lived. Not something that would soon happen again. She kissed Sam softly and nested her head on his arm, careful to avoid any wounds. "Goodnight Sam..."

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:42 am

Sam's head and back was killing him when he woke up. The pain didnt bother him anymore though when he saw Crystella beside him. He was so relieved to see she was alive. He couldnt really remember much of what happened.

"Morning Crystella..." He smiled with a weak, croaky voice.
    She slowly strained her eyes opened and smiled back at him. But she looked terrible, pale and dark eyed.
    "Cryssie... are you alright?"
    "I'm just really low of energy reserves Sam... i cant make them up by sleeping either... i'm just so glad you're alright..."
    "If you need energy, take some of mine."
    "No no, you need your to heal, i'll be fine really."

Sam looked at himslef. He was covered in blood. Most of it his, some of it Kerew's and a little of it in his nails was Crystella's.
    "Did.... did i hurt you..."
    Crystella rubbed her sore shoulders. "No, not really Sam. Not as bad as Kerew hurt you anyway. You look terrible. You cant go back to the school like this."

"Cryssie... did you mean it when you said you loved me...?"
    She leant forward and kissed him. "Yes. I'm sorry i didnt tell you before. It's just, bad things happen when we're together."
    "I'd rather ride out bad times with you than good times without." Sam smiled and kissed her back.

"Oh my god! Wolfie! What if Kerew-!"
    "Wolfie's fine Sammy" Crystella smiled warmly. "He's back in Stargazer Square waiting for us. Here." She passed him food and water from her bag knowing how straining the transformation was on the body.
    Sam gobbled at the food desperately. And downed almost every drop of water, still saving some for her.
    "Thank you... you have no idea how much i needed that."

Sam scooped Crystella up in his arms and carried her across the Lake. "Let's go then. It'll be good to get away from all this for a few days and just be with you while we both recupperate." Sam smiled at her as she nestled her head in his neck.
    "Are you sure you're strong enough to make it Sammy?"
    "With you here with me, i have the strength to do almost anything."

He carried her through the forest and went on unseen. He didnt tell anyone where he was. He was happy at least that he hadnt hurt anyone or the other werewolves and Kerew wouldnt be able to get to hom in Stargazer Square, so for a few days, he was safe and would worry about being scolded for disappearing and damaging the courtyard when he got back. Nothing else mattered to him now, as long as Crystella loved him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:54 pm