Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Glad it's not a full moon

Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Glad it's not a full moon Empty Glad it's not a full moon

Post by Adam Jacobs Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:18 pm

Adam walked to the lake at midnight. He snuck out of the house and looked around. He was glad that it was late and that know one was here at this time. Adam looked up to the moon and was so glad it wasn't a full moon, he couldn't take the breaking bones part. He didn't mind being different from other people, he just hated the pain that came with it. He shook his head and took a seat on the ground and skipped rocks into the water.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Location : Watching from the bushes. Be warned. I'm after you.

Glad it's not a full moon Empty Re: Glad it's not a full moon

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:01 pm

Mel walked out to the Lake by her house, needing space tonight. Her mind was playing and replaying her parent's fights, like a movie stuck on repeat and she couldn't sleep. She had decided that some air was what she needed and had climbed down the tree outside her window.

Almost subconsciously, she had made her way to the water's edge. She was so preoccupied that she didn't see the other person sitting on the ground until she was nearly stepping on him. Dancing back hurriedly, she said quietly, "Sorry, I didn't see you there."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:11 am

Adam was a little started but then turned to face a young girl. She seemed pretty frightened. "No, it's okay, I shouldn't have sat in the middle like that" Adam said to her. He didn't want the girl to be scared of him. Even though he didn't know her. She went to his school, he knew that for a fact. He remembered seeing her around.

"I'm Adam" he held his hand out for her to shake.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:26 pm

Mel smiled a little at him and took his hand. "Hi, I'm Amelie. Most people call me Mel. You go to Beauxbatons, right? I think I've seen you in the halls." She was almost positive she had, though he obviously wasn't in her year and she didn't think he was in her House. Looking at the ground next o him, she asked, "Mind if I sit here?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:10 pm

Adam nodded his head at her. "Nice to meet you Mel, I'm Adam and yes I go to Beaxbatons, I remember seeing you in the halls a few times" Adam said to her. He didn't want to come off as a stalker but when you walk the halls you usually look at the faces you'll be seeing until you leave school. Adam shook his head. "No, take a seat" Adam made room for her.

"By the size of you, you aren't a fourth year like me. I also happen to notice that you're in a different house then me as well" Adam said to her.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:09 pm

Mel sat gracefully, tucking her legs underneath her. She smiled. "No, I'm a second year Angeliqué. You're a Pridaux, right? My brother. Alec is a Pridaux as well. Do you know him?"

She turned her eyes to the waning moon, just past full. "So, what brings you out here in the dark with the ghoulies and the ghosties?" she asked with a slight smile. "Joining the insomniacs club?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:29 pm

Adam watched as she took a seat and then looked at her when she spoke. "Ah, I knew you were young. Yes I am a prideux and I've seen your brother around. Haven't personally talken to him but eh" Adam said to her.

Adam let out a chuckle. "Nah not really, I'm normally out here when I'm home from school, but tonight I just wanted to enjoy the night without the pain" Adam explained to her.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:30 pm

Mel smiled and shrugged. "Can't know everyone in the school. What about you? Do have any siblings at Beauxbatons?"

Mel looked at him, confused. "What do you mean 'without pain'?" Was he beat at home or something? She hoped that wasn't the case because he seemed really nice. Talking to her even though she was so much younger and all.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:17 pm

Adam nodded to her. "True, so true" Adam replied to her. Adam shook his head at her. "Nah, I'm an only child" Adam said to her. He was glad he was an only child. He felt bad for his mom when it came to full moons because not only her husband but her son turn into werewolf's and she is left alone.

Adam ran a hand through his hair. She caught it, well it was a simple question though. Adam saw her thinking of something. "Well it's not bad, well not that much to me anyway. You see I'm not only a wizard, I'm also a werewolf, I turn on a full moon and I'm glad I'm under the moon light and it's not full. If you want to run it's completely understandable, a lot of people do when they find out that. I'm harmlass when I have a potion in me and it helps me remember the people around me so I don't attack them" Adam explained.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:34 pm

Mel shook her head, smiling. "I can't even imagine being an only child. At least Alec is mostly there when I need him. Big brothers can be awesome when they're not being prats."

Mel's eyes widened, but she didn't move. "Oh. Um, ok. I'm not gonna leave though. The only time I'll run from you is if you're an uncontrolled wolf bent on attacking me which clearly," she said with a small smile, "Isn't the case right now." She felt bad for Adam. He obviously expected her to be disgusted and if he had to worry about that every time he said who he is, he must have a very lonely life. She even moved a tiny bit closer to him, to show she wasn't scared.
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:02 pm

Adam nodded. "Being an only child isn't that bad, yes when I was younger I got bored of being alone but got used to it" Adam said to her. "It must be fun to have a brother, its always good knowing that he has your back" Adam replied.

Adam felt the girl get closer to him and he smiled. "You're probably the first person besides my friends to not go running for the hills. Not everyone is used to the fact of being near a wolf and I won't turn into a wolf, it's not a full moon" Adam reassured her.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Mel smiled a little sadly at him. "I still got used to being alone. You know, pesky little sister. But it was nice to have him anyway." She nudged his shoulder with hers, grinning. "Maybe I'll just have to be your little sister too."

Mel smiled gently at him. "Well I'm glad you've met some people with sense at least. Honestly, it's not like you go around hunting people on purpose. First of all, it's only one day a month, and second of all, it's not your fault. So they're stupid."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:15 pm

Adam looked at her and nodded. "I wish I could say I know what you're going through but I really can't" Adam exclaimed to her. He than let a smile play on his lips. "Hm, having a fake sister, sounds like a plan, just don't tell your brother, I don't want him to be upset with another boy stealing his sister" Adam teased.

Adam let out a laugh. "Yes basically everything you've just said, but I only hurt someone once and that was because I forgot to take a potion that will help me remember who I am and who everyone else is. Basically what it does is puts me in control, I can roam around the woods or anywhere and not come to harm on someone" Adam explained to her.

"So do you have any special abilities other than being a witch" the Priduex asked.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Mel smiled, laughing. "I don't think he'll be jealous. He can share me. In fact, he'll probably joke that you can have me for yourself. Even if he does care, I won't let him hurt you. Big Bad Amélie will save you," she teased, pretending to flex.

Mel wondered what had happened to the person, but she didn't ask. She figured it was probably a touchy subject. She cocked her head to the side. "What do you look like as a wolf?" she asked curiously.

Mel shook her head. "Not magically, although I apparently have a gift for meditation. No, what I can do really well is dance. I got accepted to a really prestigious dancing academy, but my dad said no to it." She sighed. "I wish I could have gone, even only in the summers."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:31 pm

Adam looked at her and laughed. "Big bad Amelie, thanks for the offer of standing up for me, but I'm a werewolf, I can take care of your brother, and before you ask no, I won't eat him" Adam joked. "It's nice to know he'll let me have you for the taking" Adam joked.

Adam saw her look a little worried and knew what she was wondering. "The person I attacked is still alive. He was injured not as bad as I thought, he got out of the hospital about a week and a half later" Adam explained. Adam looked at her. "Well as a wolf I have golden, yellow eyes, black fur with a little bit of white on my paws" Adam explained.

Adam nodded. "Well one day, you will get your chance to be one stage and show everyone all the things you can do, but for now the dancing class in school she be good for now. Dancing in school is better than not dancing at all" Adam replied.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:06 am

Mel laughed. "Way crush my dream," she joked. "But thanks for not eating my brother, I appreciate it. Anyway, you're only a wolf once a month. What would you do the rest of the time?"

Mel blushed. "Was it really that obvious what I was thinking? I'm glad he's ok though." She smiled. "That's cool. Maybe I'll get to see you sometime."

Mel smiled. "Oh I love it wherever I am. I just wish I could occasionally get up on stage and show the world what I've got. It's what I want to do for a job. I need the experience."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:54 pm

Adam laughed at her joke. "No problem, it was a pleassure to crush it" Adam joked. Adam nodded but than shrugged. "Just focus on my life, hang out with the friends, do things to keep me busy, I also like to scare people with my wolf eyes" Adam answered.

Adam nodded. "Yeah, your facial expression showed it all" Adam replied to her.

Adam nodded to her. "Don't worry so much Amelie, you're young, you have your entire life to show everyone what you can do, when you get the chance, don't ask questions, take it" Adam advised. "So you have any friends at school you can be yourself with" he asked.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:59 pm

Mel stuck her tongue out. "Thanks so much." She nodded. "That's cool. Wat. You can do wolf eyes when you're not a wolf? That's pretty cool!"

Mel looked down. "Damn. I have to work on that. It's going to suck later if I can't."

Mel smiled. "Actually, I just met this guy named Sebastian. He's way older than me, but we don' really care. We became friends on our first meeting." She smiled. "It was awesome. And I'm not really afraid to be myself around anyone. I don't have many close friends to be mself around, so I do it in public."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Adam smirked. "No charge" Adam replied. Adam than nodded. "Yeah, it is cool, sometimes when I come out of the shower I do my wolf eyes and keep it like that until I get bored at flounting" Adam said.

He looked at Amelie and made his eyes turn to his golden, yellow wolf eyes and grinned. "Pretty cool right" Adam nodded. Adam than shrugged. "Amelie, you have your whole life to work on that" Adam made his eyes go back to brown.

Adam nodded. "Well, I met your little friend Sebastien, he was in the common room and he is older than me so you better not go around dating him" Adam joked with her. "Do you have any friends your own age" Adam asked. "Sorry to pry, it's just by the pattern it looks like you only like becoming friends with people older than you" Adam teased.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:29 pm

Mel looked at his eyes, smiling. "Yeah, those are really cool!" She shrugged. "Yeah, I know. You keep saying that, like you don't have your own whole life to live or something. I know I do, I swear. I'm just saying that I need to."

Mel grinned. "Well seeing as Seb's gay, that won't be much of a problem." She thought seriously for a moment. "Well there's Korrie and Lucille, but I only really talk to them in class. I honestly don't talk to that many people outside of class. What about you?"
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:47 pm

Adam nodded. "I know they are" Adam smirked to her. Adam nodded to her. "Yeah I know, but life is life, things happen to you that you don't want to and things happen to you that you do want to happen, you just can't shut your eyes long enough to miss it" Adam said.

Adam snorted. "Now I feel stupid for accusing you of that" Adam grinned to her. Adam nodded. "Well talking to them in class is a start, that's how you usually start, it happened for me and now I have great best friends" Adam said to him. "I have 1 best friend and 2 very close friends, we're all different but that's what brings us together" Adam said to her.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:21 pm

Mel raised an eyebrow. "And so modest too," she said, laughing. She sighed. "Yeah, sometimes life does seem to be rushing by. But we can't really control it. We just have to go with the flow and see where it takes us." She smiled. "It keeps things interesting."

Mel laughed. "Yeah, there's not exactly anything going on there. Just friends." She smiled. "Yeah, I know it's a start. I don't really know how nothing happens outside of lessons." She laughed. "Well best friends are excellent, I'm glad you have one."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Thu Oct 25, 2012 7:19 pm

Adam laughed along with her. "Ah, sometimes" he replied to her. Adam nodded to her. "Life is going by fast, it goes by so fast it's hard to take in. I am almost done my fourth year of school and moving on to my fifth year. It's crazy" Adam explained to her.

Adam nodded. "Okay, cool" Adam said. Adam agreed with her. "Don't worry Amelie, you will become best friends with someone, just find common interests" Adam suggested.
    Amélie Blanchard
    Amélie Blanchard
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Amélie Blanchard Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:16 pm

Mel put on a serious face and put her hand on his shoulder. "It's ok Adam, this is a curable disease. I can help you fix this. You'll be hiding from view in corners in no time." She finally broke down and laughed again. She nodded, sighing. "And I'll be a third year. Weird. I'm old. Alec's almost out of school even."

Mel grinned. "So you don't have to go all overprotective older brother on me." She smiled. "I know there's someone somewhere to be best friends. I just have to meet them and convince them not to run away screaming when they find out I'm crazy." She laughed.

Mel flopped down on the ground, with her hair spread in a golden halo around her head. She stared at the stars. "I used to want to be a constellation," she said randomly. "When my dad still did fatherly things, he used to tell me the stories that went with the constellations. And when Mom and Dad started fighting and Alec started leaving, I used to dream of doing something so great that I'd get my own star. And then maybe somebody would remember that I was there." She turned her head to look at him. "Sorry, I didn't mean to spill all of this on you. I ramble sometimes."
    Adam Jacobs
    Adam Jacobs
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Adam Jacobs Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:02 pm

Adam watched as she laid her head down on his shoulder and he rolled his eyes at her comment. "Funny Amelie" he said to her. The younger girl had humor to her. Adam snorted. "It's all good, you'd be out of school soon to, you're going to get even older" Adam joked.

Adam nodded and held his hands up in defense. "Fair enough" he replied to her. Adam laughed at her next comment. "Amelie, people would love to be friends with you, if they don't than they're nuts" Adam said honestly to the younger Beauxbatons student.

Adam listened to the girl and put his arm around her shoulder. "Amelie, people will notice you're there, you just need to make people listen to you. Being quiet and trying to blend in to the walls isn't going to make people notice who you are. Make your parents and brother see that you're there and that you are hurting".

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:18 am