Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo)

Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo) Empty An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo)

Post by Flora Evans Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:48 am

Flora came to a stop in front of the stone gargoyle. She was debating with herself if it was a good decision to come see the Headmaster on her first day. The stone gargoyle spoke to her in an important voice, 'State your name and purpose.'
    'My name is Flora Evans and I want to talk to the Headmaster about my classes.' Flora replied politely.
    The gargoyle sneered at her, she rolled her eyes, 'The matron in my orphanage sneers better than you.'
    'I'll see if the headmaster is free and willing to see you.' the gargoyle huffed. She waited.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo) Empty Re: An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo)

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:38 pm

He sighed pushing the paper work aside and began to rub his temples, he was getting a headache from work too much. He was used to being outside not stuck in an office all day. He glanced up at the door at the sign of a visitor and waved his wand signaling to the gargoyle to let them in.

Whilst he waited for them to arrive he poured himself a glass of firewhiskey to sooth his head. "Ar Miss Evans yes? What can i do for you?" He asked piling the paperwork up to one side so the center of his desk was clear.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo) Empty An attempt to catch up

Post by Flora Evans Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Flora was surprised when she was called inside. She was used to being ignored or slapped when she asked anyone anything.
    "Hello Headmaster, I apologize for not being able to attend the first class. I's wondering if I could join the classes from the second class. And if I'll have to hand over the assigned homwork along with others. I don't want to miss anything.
    I understand that I shouldn't have bothered you with this... but I couldn't find my Head of the House and I heard you're taking her classes. So I thought, maybe... you could help me?" She finished uncertainly. If he was going to yell, now will be the time to start.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo) Empty Re: An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo)

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:52 pm

He listened to what she had to say with his hands clasp beneath his chin. "Hmm." He said scrutinizing her over his hands. "Why do you look like im about to rip your head off? I don't bite you know. Well not in this form anyway." He smirked.

"Well i'm please to hear of your interest in your classes. You will attend second lesson as usual and if you wish to catch up which i strongly suggest you do, i'd ask all of your professors if there is anything you can do to catch up." He said pouring himself another drink.

"Your head of house should be back this week." He smiled. "Is there anything else i can help you with?"
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:02 pm

Flora smiled at his 'biting' comment.
    'Yes sir, thank you. Is it true that the Headmaster of Hogwarts is the magical guardian to any student who has no one else to claim the title?'
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:42 pm

He thought for a second. "Yes that is correct. Are you looking for a guardian Miss Evans? Because their seems to be a lot of orphan here this year." He asked.

"Oh of course you are. I remember that orphanage you live in, nasty place. If it is your wish you could always set up permanent residence here in the castle. I could have it all arranged if it is what you want." He said raising an eyebrow.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:52 pm

'No sir, not a guardian. I can manage on my own.' Flora said, 'I wanted to buy an apartment. In the muggle London. I's hoping if you could authorize that?'
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:05 pm

He shook his head. "Sorry no can do, not with the current war that's going on. It wouldn't be safe for you to be living alone out in the middle of muggle territory even with all the protection i can give you. It would still be my neck on the line if anything happened to you." He explained, there was no way he was trusting the muggles with a student.

"I'm afraid it needs to be somewhere i can easily keep an eye on you and somewhere i know you will be safe."
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:15 pm

'I know sir.' Flora bowed her head, 'But my bestfriend is a muggle and he doesn't care that I'm a witch. In fact he helped me escape so that I can reach here. I don't want him to rot in that hellhole.' she grimaced in distaste.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:35 pm

He nodded. "That may be so but there are millions of muggles out in the world Miss Evans your friend is just one of them. He wont be able to save you from any of the other muggles. They carry guns and have anti apparation wards to stop us escaping. They are getting smarter you know." He frowned.

"I can't help your friend, he's not my responsibility. I can only help you, but there are limits to what im willing to do." He shrugged.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Flora Evans Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:26 am

Flora swallowed through a lump in her throat. 'I understand sir, I'd like to stay in the castle then.' she said softly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:46 pm

He nodded. "Your friend will be safe with his own kind." He said noting her expression. "Ill set it up for you then. When everyone leaves to go home you will stay here. Is there anything else Miss Evans?" He asked.
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

An attempt to catch up( Chaos and Flo) Empty An attempt catch up

Post by Flora Evans Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:58 pm

Flora recognized the dismissal, "No sir, thanks for your time..." she made the mistake of meeting his eyes and was immediately assaulted with a stream of images... a clearing full of students with bows and arrows... loads of paperwork... her mind was slammed back into the office. She closed her eyes and cleared the images.
    "I'm sorry sir, I slipped. Thank you for your time. I'll be going then."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:04 am