Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Tobias Forsyte
Flora Evans
Karmzy
Rebecca Marks
8 posters

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic Empty History of Magic- Ministry of Magic

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 1:57 pm

Gene stepped into class and sighing, he sat on a chair and dozed off, waiting for his students to arrive.

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic Empty History

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Alexis walked into the class, wow! I'm the first one.
    "Hello Professor, is it a combined class too?" she took a seat beside a window.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic Empty Re: History of Magic- Ministry of Magic

Post by Rebecca Marks Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Belle crept into the classroom, and let out a sigh of relief when she saw another second year.

"Hello." she greeted the professor quietly.

She smiled at her- but wasn't sure if she should sit next to her-in case she had saved a sear for someone.... She hesitated, but eventually said softly;

"Do you mind if I sit with you?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic Empty Re: History of Magic- Ministry of Magic

Post by Karmzy Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:33 pm

Karma wandered into the classroom, looking around. "I sure hope this really is a combined class. I'd hate to have to leave." She muttered. She felt the hunger that had been plaguing her since Charms punch her in the gut, and gimaced, sitting at an empty table and pulling out a few chocolate frogs, not even glancing at the cards before tearing into them. The Chocolate warmed her, and made her hunger go away. "Hello... Pro... fess...or... Down... ie..." she said between bites.

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 5:47 pm

Alexis looked up at the girl, 'Oh sure, come on, sit down. I'm Alexis by the way.'
    Flora Evans
    Flora Evans
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic Empty History of Magic

Post by Flora Evans Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:15 pm

Flora walked into the class. The teacher was dozing off. Two students talking among themselves, one eating chocolate. Flora sat at the desk beside that of the girl eating chocolate.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Tobi arrived to the lesson in better spirits then the first one they had.

He still didn't see any of the girls he had met via the water fight so he just sat in a middle row seat and waited.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:37 am

J. J. slipped into the history of magic class. She was running a little late but she didn't seem to be offically late for the class.
    She was surprised to see a few people she actually knew... in fact she was sure she thought she had talked to everyone at some point.
    She recognized the boy from the water fight as she sat beside Karma. She figured she might as well keep the same seating. Karma was eating chocolate again. She smiled and waved at the Slytherin girl before turning towards the boy.
    "Hello there," she smiled as she turned to the older Hufflepuff boy, "You know I don't know if I ever introduced myself before. There was a lot going on I'm J. J."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:08 am

In History of Magic, Anna was too tired to bother looking for anyone she knew. She sat at a desk in the middle of the classroom, staring up at the sleepy professor with her head on the desk and her arms spread out all over it.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:56 am

She smiled at Alexis.

"Thank you. I'm Isobel- but I preferred to be called Belle."

She spotted J.J and Anna and waved with a small smile.

She looked inquisitively at the Hufflepuff boy and the Ravenclaw girl. She smiled shyly at them.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Tobi smiled when JJ turned around and introduced herself. "My name is Tobi as well." he said. He waved at the Ravenclaw girl who smiled at him.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:06 pm

Belle waved back at the boy timidly.

"Hello." she called softly.

"I'm Isobel. Or Belle."
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:56 pm

"Hiya, My name is Tobi if you didn't hear," he called back.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:36 am

"Hi Tobi."she said quietly, but loud enough for him to hear. A small smile played at her lips.

He's cute.

Sacre bleu! I've never...but....I've been locked up for so long...and....oh my god...

A wild, rose coloured blush stained her creamy cheeks, and she bit her lip, forcing herself to look back at the professor.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:16 am

'What's wrong, Belle?' Alexis asked a blushing Belle, smiling.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:35 am

Belle's blush deepened. She coughed lightly and shook her head silently.

"Nothing.." she murmured, her eyes slanting back to...She shook herself mentally and snapped her eyes back to the professor.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:34 am

"Well it is nice to offically meet you Tobi," J. J. smiled at the boy.
    She turned and waved to Isabel as well; the other girl seemed to be flustered for the moment, so J. J. left it at a wave and turned to Karma.
    "Hey," she said.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Koehl practically skipped into History of Magic. She was in a very wonderous happy mood, for she had finally gotten a hold of some muggle Push Pop ice cream. Oh how amazing it had tasted.

She noticed she wasn't late, thanking her stars, and noticed Anna spread eagle ontop of a desk. She sat next to her and poked the sleeping Ravenclaw.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:36 pm

Karma swallowed the chocolate frog she currently had in her mouth in order to talk to JJ, pausing in her rapid consumption of the chocolate. She'd already ate about twenty. The twenty first was trying to struggle out of her grip. "Hey Firstie." She grinned. "I just wanted to say, I'm sorry that I threw that water balloon at you. Under normal circumstances, I'd have definitely been on your side." Her grin widened. "But, you did make an enemy of me, you know." She smiled fondly at her first year, her tone light. "Make sure you know who you're throwing stuff at, next time. Any other Slytherin probably would have ate you."

She held out a still wrapped chocolate frog, completely ignoring the one struggling in her other hand. "No hard feelings?"
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:42 pm

Tobi watched as the girl stared at him and started to blush.

Whoa, he thought, did that girl just blush at me? I never thought a girl would ever do that!

"Yes it is nice to know you as well JJ," he smiled.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 am

J. J. grimaced at the thought of what would have happened if Karma was right and she had hit another Slytherin... she shivered and pushed the thougth aside. She would definitely be more careful next time.
    "No hard feelings at all," J. J. smiled taking the frog from her, "After all, I did throw the balloon first. I brought it all on myself."
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:45 am

Anna lifted her head up from the desk. She looked up to see Koehl next to her.

"Hey Koehl," she smiled sleepily at the girl. "Class hasn't started yet, has it? Merlin, that would be embarassing... how are you doing?"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:26 am

Alessa stepped in and placed a small piece of parchment on the Professor's table, explaining why she wasn't active on her previous class. Stupid parents, she muttered. She looked around the room and noticed that it was a combined class. She shrugged and headed for Alexis' place. "Hey," she said, smiling as she sat down. "What did I miss?"

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic Empty History...

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:10 pm

"Not much." I grinned at Less.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:49 pm

"Hello." she smiled gently at the girl who sat next to Alex.

"I'm Isobel. Or just Belle."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 4:39 pm