Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Tobias Forsyte
Flora Evans
Karmzy
Rebecca Marks
8 posters

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic

Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: History of Magic- Ministry of Magic

Post by Koehl Saeva Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 pm

Koehl chuckled.

"No, class hasn't started yet, hopefully it'll start earlier than last time. I'm quite fine, better than I've been in years. Oh how ice cream helps my mood... So, you're the sleepy one this time?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

History of Magic- Ministry of Magic - Page 2 Empty Re: History of Magic- Ministry of Magic

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 pm

"Oh, that's good!" Anna replied merrily. "Sugar makes you feel good, doesn't it? Hmm... yeah, I wish class would start earlier this time. And I wonder why we're in combined classes again."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:11 am

Alessa smiled at the Ravenclaw. "Hello Belle," she said offering her hand. "I haven't seen you around before. You must be new?" Alessa smiled - she's always giddy with new friends around.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:30 pm

She nodded. "Candy is a very wonderous thing, being able to lift peoples moods like that." Koehl smiled warmly. "I bet we're in combined classes again for another general topic lesson."
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:36 pm

Belle shook her hand gently.

"Yes, I'm new. I moved from France this year." she smiled sadly.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:20 am

Tobi sat in the middle of all the hubbub of talk going on in class and wished that there was another guy in class that he could talk to.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:54 am

"Candy, sugar, sugar plum, same thing!" Anna laughed. She had an unnatural fascination for sugar plums ever since she was little. She thought for a while before adding, "Hey! Wouldn't it be cool if we were Queens of the Sugar Plum Fairies?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Sep 09, 2011 11:57 am

J. J. ate her frog, looked at the card for a moment before shoving it into her pocket. She didn't have it - obviously - she didn't have many.
    After a moment it seemed like Karma wasn't in a talking mood today, so she turned around and spoted Tobias sitting, not exactly awkwardly, but possilby slightly lonely.
    "Tobi," she called, "What other classes do you have? What year are you in again?" She didn't remember. It was definitely not first.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Koehl blinked and furrowed her brows. What, in Merlin's name, is a Queen of the Sugar Plum Fairies.

"Erm, whats a Queen of the Sugar Plum Fairies?" She really hoped it was something awesome, and not dull, or something.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:19 am

Tobi perked up when JJ talked to him again.

"Oh I have a few other classes. Charms, Astronomy, this class of course, DADA, Potions, Herbology, Wizard Dueling, and CoMC. It certainly pases the time away with so much work from all the classes,"e laughed.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:23 pm

J. J. nodded in agreement. A lot of classes certianly gave you a certain amount of work load.

"What is Astronmy like? Oo, and Care of Magical Creatures?" J. J. asked longingly. "I didn't take those classes - I thought I should start with the basics in fist year... but now I think I may be regretting it."

She pouted slightly, before shaking her head and putitng a smile on her face.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:45 pm

"Well, the sugarplum fairies are characters from the Muggle ballet The Nutcracker by the amazing Tchaikovsky," Anna began. "They absolutely love sweets and music, and they hate mice." At this, she shuddered. "They are incredibly rare, and they can only be found at dawn, listening to the birdsong. So, the Queen of the Sugar Plum Fairies are the leader of these group of fairies."

Anna hummed the music from the ballet when the sugar plum fairies were on. That was one of her childhood highlights.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:48 pm

Koehl blinked. "Wow, thats pretty...cool? I think. I honestly love mice, so I don't think I'd be one!" Koehl laughed lightly. Though, she thought she'd heard the name Tchaikovsky before. On a piece of sheet music perhaps?
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:03 pm

"Oh well! Then I get to be the queen, all by myself!" Anna joked. She mimed putting on a crown on her head and started pretending to conjure up pastries and eating them."
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 pm

She laughed at Anna's Antics, and made a mock bow. "Does the queen request anything?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Sun Sep 11, 2011 12:58 pm

"Oh yes!" Anna replied in a very majestic tone. "I request for class to start!"
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Sun Sep 11, 2011 2:46 pm

Koehl chuckled and shook her head at the Ravenclaw.

"You're very odd, you know that?"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:26 pm

Alessa grinned at Belle. "France? That's nice. My family lived there before, then we moved here once I turned 11. How's the country so far? I missed being there," she said, reminiscing her young memories.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:36 pm

Koehl looked over at Alessa and another girl she'd seen before.

"Did you say you lived in France? I was actually born there!" She smiled at the girl. I think her names Bella or Belle.

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 2:38 am

Flick walked into the classroom, super excited, he couldnt believe it, this was this first magical class, shame they weren't doing any practical magic

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:21 am

Flick glanced over and saw Koehl, "haha, im surprized Hufflepuff's are smart enough to this class" he opened his Hogwarts: A History book at chapter 5

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:06 pm