Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+5
Tobias Forsyte
Rebecca Marks
Sel
Anna Tshering
Iris Grayson
9 posters

Lesson Two (Second Years)

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson Two (Second Years)

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2011 9:04 pm

Cobalt yawned a little as he sat down behind his desk and put his feet up on the desktop. Pausing, he picked up a piece of parchment and transfigured it into a hat that he then pulled part way over his face to let him take a little nap.

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson Two

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:20 am

Alexis skipped into the class. Wow! I'm early. 'Hello Professor!' and then she saw Professor Smith napping. Oops!
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Re: Lesson Two (Second Years)

Post by Iris Grayson Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:39 am

Iris looked in surprise at the Professor napping. Hope I'm not too early, Iris thought. She smiled when she saw Alexis.

"Hey Alexis," she greeted softly, in case not to wake up the Professor.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:57 am

Anna skipped merrily into the classroom, humming a tune, but as soon as she saw the Professor napping, she walked silently to a chair next to Alexis.

"Hi Alexis!" she whispered. She then looked at the Professor. "I wonder why he's sleeping," she said curiously.

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:12 am

'Heya' Alexis greeted them both. 'I don't know. He must be tired.' she whispered.'Heya' Alexis greeted them both. 'I don't know. He must be tired.' she whispered.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:27 am

Iris entered the classroom and walked slowly towards her seat next to her friends - seeing professor taking a nap. She whispered and waved happily. "Hiya guys! Early. Glad it is." She smiled.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:49 am

Belle slid into the classroom quietly and smiled at the other girls who were sitting there. She wanted to focus this lesson though, so she sat in the middle of the classroom in an empty row. She nodded at the professor, and then realized he was sleeping. She wandered if she should tap him on the shoulder to wake him. Politely.

Last edited by Isobel Bourque on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Sep 05, 2011 11:40 am

Iris didn't hesitate to smile back at the newly arrived Ravenclaw girl. She seems nice. What's wrong being friendly? She sensed the surrounding and sort of crept into the people's minds. But she saw nothing. Rude, Iris. Don't even dare to. Best to handle it this way. She hadn't got that much experience still and it can turn out bad if she continued. She decided to avoid doing that for the meantime and wanted it to discussed with her mentor any time later - probably when they held their second meeting.

Last edited by Iris Jane Frances on Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:59 am; edited 1 time in total
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 3:44 pm

Belle quietly gasped as she felt someone enter her mind. Was there another natural legilimens at Hogwarts? She almost bounced from excitement at the thought. She looked around. It was the Slytherin girl who was smiling at her.

"Was that you?" she thought directly at her.

Last edited by Isobel Bourque on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:38 pm

Charlotte walked into class, relived she had been here just in time. She noticed the Professor was sleeping so she decided that it would be for the best to stay quiet and take a seat.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:00 pm

Tobi arrived with a few students already there. He saw that the professor was asleep so he took a seat near the middle of the class.
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Mon Sep 05, 2011 9:09 pm

Lauri walked into the classroom, a bit too excited for her liking. She even smiled at the students that were already in the classroom, A few day at Hogwarts and I'm already getting nicer? Wait till my brothers here about that, She thought.

She decided to sit next to another Ravenclaw girl, that looked new. "Hi, I'm Laurasia," She whispered. "But, please call me Lauri," She quickly added. After greeting the girl next to her she wondered why the professor was sleeping.

Maybe, he didn't get much sleep last night, She thought.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:15 am

Iris was distracted from a voice and that made her jump from her seat. Actually speaking to her in her mind. She tried to answer back in her thoughts - not wanting to attract much attention by saying it out loud and wake Professor Smith up. Merlin! Oh yes, it was me. Creepy though. I don't really read people's minds like you do. But I feel like I sense the emotions around me. She was shocked and turned around to see just the same look on a Ravenclaw's face. It was the girl she was smiling at a while ago.

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 pm

'Hey Iris, what's it?' No response. Alexis sighed, 'Hello! Anyone in there?'

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:05 am

Nat ran into the classroom, sitting on a random chair away from Anna. All she wanted to do was get to class before the sleepy professor wakes up.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:11 am

Iris turned to look Alex and whispered. "Nothing. Just my sensing. I think they're emotions. Not sure." She became upset.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:23 am

Alessa ran towards the room and stopped to a halt once she saw the sleeping Professor. Looking at her small piece of parchment that states why she was absent from her previous class, she slowly placed it on the tip of the Professor's table and went towards Iris and Alexis. "I'm missed you guys!" she hushed while sitting down. "How's Hogwarts lately? Father took me out for a few days because of... stuff. But I'm back now, and I reckon I won't be going away for some time."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:26 am

Iris smiled widely and her eyes bulged when she saw Alessa. She excitedly said. "Merlin! Missed you too! Yeah, it was hectic everyday. Chat up in the common room and hang out at the library. Meetings with my mentor, getting along with other years from the other houses. You should've told us!" She came into a whisper when she realized professor was sleeping all along.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:52 am

Alessa chuckled. "I could have told you, but I didn't have time. I received an owl and I had to take it to the Headmaster immediately, not unless I want my relationship with my 'rents to worsen - worse than it already is."

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:56 pm

I smiled at Iris' rapid change of mood and Alessa's reappearance.
    "Hey girl, where have you been? I missed you so much."
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:22 pm

Laedin moved quickly into the classroom, sitting down in his seat straight away. Once he was sitting, he looked around to everyone and noted who was there. His lips twitched slightly and he sat back in his seat, arms on the desk in front of him.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:08 pm

Cobalt stood up from his chair sharply, throwing the bowler hat away and looking for all the world as if he hadn't been napping for the past five minutes,

"Good morning class." he greeted them before moving over to the board, "Today we're going to start looking at some dark creatures."

Taking a piece of chalk, he held it up against the blackboard before looking back at his class over his shoulder,

"Come on then... someone tell me the name of a dark creature."
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Wed Sep 07, 2011 4:56 pm

She smiled at Lauri.

"I'm Belle."

She abruptly stopped talking when the Professor stood, and her arm slowly rose as she began to list names of dark creatures in her head;

Vampire, Basilisk, Boggart, Ghoul, Banshees, Dementors, Red Caps, Hags...

-preparing herself for the answer. Obviously, she would only pick one. But she was having a hard time deciding which one...they were all interesting...
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:56 pm

Georgie walked in, her eyes bright red, and her makeup covering her face. She knew it was obvious she had been crying, as she was still hiccoughing while she spoke to the teacher. "I am -hic- sorry I am late -hic-, sir" she spluttered out, hating the attention that had been drawn to her.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 2:44 am

Alexis raised her hand and when Professor Smith looked at her, 'Dementors, Professor'

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:39 am