Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Laurasia Boulstridge
Rebecca Marks
Pepper Peppermint
7 posters

Lesson two (second years)

Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson two (second years) Empty Lesson two (second years)

Post by Pepper Peppermint Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:11 pm

Pepper walked to the field pointing her wand at the eight broom that floated in the air above her, because she was obviously unable to carry so many brooms by hand. She then lined the brooms up in a double row and waited for her students.

Students
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Zayden Parker
    Georgie Vane
    Iris Grayson

Alessa Romano
    Charlotte Arielle West

Clarisse Valliere
    Isobel Marie Bourque

Lesson two (second years) Empty Re: Lesson two (second years)

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Charlotte walked into class, happy that she'd arrive early to class. She noticed the professor was there and walked up to her.

"Hi Professor, my name is Charlotte but I go by Char," she introduced.

Lesson two (second years) Empty Lesson Two

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:25 pm

Alexis walked upto the professor and introduced herself, 'Hello Professor, I'm Alexis Hope, second year Slytherin. I signed up late. May I join this class?'
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:39 pm

She waved at Alexis and the other girl and timidly waved at the professor.

"Hello, I'm Isobel. Or Belle. I respond better to Belle, though." she smiled shyly.
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Laurasia Boulstridge
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laurasia Boulstridge Mon Sep 05, 2011 10:51 pm

Lauri walked into the class, shyly since she signed up late and was hoping the professor would still let her join.

She walked up to the professor a smile on her face, "Hi, professor. I'm Laurasia Boulstridge, I like to be called Lauri though. I was hoping if I could join the class, although I signed up late?" She bit her lip waiting for a response.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:30 am

Iris grinned in excitement as she entered the Flying class. It was her absolute favourite class mostly 'cause she loved flying. "Hello Professor, I'm Iris." She introduced herself.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:15 am

Alessa skipped happily, and quite forcefully as well. Flying's one of her favorite classes - undoubtedly the only one aside from DADA. She smiled towards the Professor and went beside Alexis. "Heya," she said with a gloomy smile.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:32 pm

"Hey Less" Alexis smiled at Alessa, but she looked- upset. "Hey, what's wrong?"
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:20 am

Alessa smiled upon looking at Alexis. "Family issues, as usual. I had to go back to Italy because my sister needed a blood donation - she was on the verge of dying, actually, and my blood's the only one capable of keeping her alive."

She sighed, narrowing her eyes. "I don't believe her, though - I reckon she hexed her Healer just so she could rub her attention to my face."

Lesson two (second years) Empty Lesson two

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:59 am

I smiled sympathetically at Less. Emotions are delt upon in a very straightforward way in my family. You always know where you stand with whom.
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    J-Scarlet Lavigne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by J-Scarlet Lavigne Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:36 am

J-Scarlet walked into the class shyly hoping that Zayzay has already arrived. But when she looked around Zayzay has no where to be found. She saw students introducing their selves to the professor. She the approached to the professor and said, "Good Morning Prof. Peppermint! My name is J-Scarlet Lavigne. People around here in Hogwarts used to call me 'Scarlet' for short." , She introduced herself to the professor with a grin. Very Happy
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:38 pm

"Good day students, I hope you all had a lovely summer break, I am professor Peppermint, like you all should know, I wasn't here during the last lesson, but I hope you do not mind." Pepper said and smiled.

"Oh and yes, everyone is welcome, it doesn't matter if you signed up a little late, anyways, today is just to show me what you can do, so off you go, fly those brooms." Pepper said and pointed towards the brooms.
    Rebecca Marks
    Rebecca Marks
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Marks Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:24 pm

Belle cursed. She had never been on a broom before-she knew all of the rules because of her aunt, but she wasn't allowed to be on a broom. She felt like banging her head on a table as she slowly approached one broom and extended a hand.

"Up." she said quietly. To her surprisement, it obeyed and went to her hand almost immediately. She smiled, but then looked around, unsure of what to do next.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:26 am

Iris rushed toward the Quidditch grounds and hoped for the lesson. She didn't signed up that early to let her join in. She saw the students flying off their brooms and her couple of Slytherin friends. They were girls though. She took a deep breath and apologized to the very pretty professor. "S - sorry professor. I signed up late. Pardon me. But I do want to join Flying lessons. Iris Frances by the way. Just don't mention my second name and I'm definitely fine." She stammered kiddingly still with a hint of exhaustion. She did chose to register after hearing what the students said. Iris hadn't go that much experience and eagerly wanted to try now, flying is exciting and unbelievable. This the time to do it. Get a grip. She crossed her fingers and a worried look drawn in her face while waiting for the professor's reply.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 11:47 am

Alexis felt like whooping in joy when the professor encouraged to free fly. She took at once, but she noticed Belle hesitating with the broom. She came to hover beside her, "Hey Belle, do you need help?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Sep 14, 2011 12:29 pm

Iris gave a sigh of relief to see the familiar faces. She waved happily at Alex and Belle, quite jealous to arrive early at this class and going to fly any time now. She still waited for the reply or confirmation of the professor though, still not knowing her name.
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:30 pm

Pepper only smiled at the girl, she loved having many students.

"Of course you can join in, I'm professor Peppermint." Pepper said with a friendly tone in her voice, and gave the girl instructions. She then looked over at all her students.

"Now students, don't be surprised, but I might ask you questions about flying and quidditch from time to time, starting now, Miss Bourque, how many players are on the field during a quidditch game?"
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:55 am

Iris smiled back and became light again. She rushed to the group and chose a broomstick to follow the instructions if there's any.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:17 pm

Alessa grinned while skipping towards the broomsticks. She smiled at the Professor as she introduced herself, and waved at Iris as she went in. "This will be fun," she mumbled happily.
    Pepper Peppermint
    Pepper Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pepper Peppermint Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:39 pm

Pepper watched the students fly around through out the whole lesson.

When the lesson was coming to and end, she blew her whistle and called everyone to the ground.

"Now, students, the lesson has come to an end, and I hope to see you all in next lesson, now, Miss Bourque, you didn't answer my question, normally I would take points from you, but I am going to let you off easy. Now, run along students, there's nothing left for you to do here." she said. "Oh and starting now, points will be taken from those who do not attend the lesson."

-

(points)
    Gryffindor: -5
    Slytherin: 0
    Hufflepuff: 0
    Ravenclaw: -5
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:26 am

Iris was relieved for no point has been deducted from their house. She smiled at Alessa and headed for the ground. It was the greatest feeling being up there. She sighed and dashed out of the pitch.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:43 pm