Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Patience is a virtue

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Patience is a virtue Empty Patience is a virtue

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:52 pm

He let out a frustrated cry and punched the wall, why must his uncle insist on being such an idiot? He couldn't wait for the day he turned of age, he could finally escape the hold of his uncle and be free to do what he liked. Right now he was stuck being his uncles psychic or target for target practice. He frowned as his hand turned to flames, it happened all the time when he got angry. He sighed trying to clam himself down enough not to explode into flames entirely.

He spun on the spot at the sound of footsteps behind him but found no one there. "Who's there?" He frowned searching the area thoroughly for any signs of an intruder. "I know you're there i can hear you breathing." He said tilting his head to the side so he could better pick out the sound and follow it to it's source.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Patience is a virtue Empty Re: Patience is a virtue

Post by Djinn Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:33 am

((OOC: Not interfering, but oh, you can bet your bottom dollar I am stalking this thread. You're both doing a rather awesome job. Very Happy))