Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Nightmares of Past (Open)

Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Nightmares of Past (Open) Empty Nightmares of Past (Open)

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:48 am

Seth had walked down to the lake to take a walk and have some quiet time to himself and think. It was a cold snowy morning but he just had to get away from everyone.

He found a bench under a tree and wiped it clean on snow before sitting down. He sat there for awhile thinking about things when he started to feel sleepy in spite of the cold. He found a position comfortable before falling asleep. It was not long after that he had his nightmare

Running, so fast, but never fast enough. Nothing in sight to hide behind, nothing to fight with.

The kids catch up for he has no place left to run. They kick him, they torment him. He cries out for help but no one is there. He knows their names. Jack, Kevin, Marcus. They were his friends before they found out what he was. A wizard. Now they know what he is, scum, worthless.

He is bloodied and bruised. Ribs are cracked, bones are broken, but it never ends. He suffers greatly but nothing can be done. He wants ti to end but it won't. He has been forsaken by all.

He finds he deserves to die because he is a freak. He is not normal. Not like the other kids. Hell on earth is his prison

The whole time he is having this nightmare you can see he is visibly hurting inside.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Nightmares of Past (Open) Empty Re: Nightmares of Past (Open)

Post by Madisen Lewis Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:28 am

Mad was not generally one to wander. She had far too much work to tend to for idle strolls. On rare occasion, when her work was caught up and she was struck with the fancy to actually leave the castle, she would go to the pub, or ever rare, a walk.

Today was such a day.

The woman made her way purposefully towards the Lake - everything Mad did was purposeful, after all. A walk it may be, but it was for exercise sake, not novelty. As she walked, she came upon a student. The younger Mr. Forsyte, she knew, though, the boy was not in her class. Mad knew all the students by name, however. The child had fallen asleep, apparently bundled against the cold enough to do so, and it was obvious he was having a nightmare.

Mad sighed deeply. "Mr. Forsyte," she spoke, tone commanding and sharp. "Unless you are quite intent upon freezing to death, it would be advisable for you to awaken."
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:22 am

Seth was still having his horrible nightmare when the a voice pierced it. He woke up all startled to see one of the professors standing above him. He had seen her before but didn't know who she was.

"Sorry Professor, I fell asleep and," he said said fading off into quiet. He sat there for a moment waking up before he got up.

"I guess I'll get back to the castle now," he said, "I am awake now so I think I will sit here a few moments before I go back."

Oh man he thought I am glad the Professor came along when she did, he thought, I haven't had that night mare in awhile. I wonder what brought that back. I just need some time to think before I go back to the castle thats all.
    Madisen Lewis
    Madisen Lewis
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Madisen Lewis Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:21 am

"Perhaps, it would be best if you napped inside throughout the duration of the wintertime," Mad stated dryly. She started on her way, then paused to add, "Our nightmares can hold over us only that power which we grant them."

The professor continued on with her walk, allowing the boy to make what he will of her words.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:33 am