Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Iris Grayson
Tobias Forsyte
Koehl Saeva
Asric Chaos
8 posters

Lesson Two (Second Years)

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson Two (Second Years)

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:14 pm

Asric walked into the green houses and glanced down at the register. He hated this lesson when he was in school now he was stuck teaching it he thought smirking to himself. He stood at the top of the table and waited patiently for the students to arrive.

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson Two

Post by Guest Tue Sep 06, 2011 5:31 pm

Alexis walked into the Greenhouse. Wow! Am I the first one here?
    'Hello Professor' she greeted Professor Chaos.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Re: Lesson Two (Second Years)

Post by Koehl Saeva Tue Sep 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Koehl saundered into the Greenhouses, noticing that Headmaster Chaos was now teaching the class. Maybe we'll actually learn something this time, instead of just conversing to ourselves. Herbology was one of Koehl's favorite classes. There was no, or not much, silly wand waving, or dangerous potions to brew. Just nice, sometimes, non-lethal, or somewhat lethal, plants.

She took a table, and set her stuff down, nodding to Alexis.
    Tobias Forsyte
    Tobias Forsyte
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tobias Forsyte Tue Sep 06, 2011 11:49 pm

Tobi arrived with plenty of time to spare. He noticed that Vanderver wasn't teaching anymore and he wondered why but he wasn't about to ask Asric so he just found a seat and sat down.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:28 am

Iris entered the class and smiled when she noticed that she wasn't late like she had been for her previous lesson. "Good morning Professor," she greeted him.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:52 am

Anna entered the classroom and stared curiously at the Headmaster, wondering why he was taking this class. Noticing that - and with a roller coaster of thought in her head - she sat down next to Koehl.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:13 am

Alessa walked groggily towards the greenhouse, thinking about her recent break. Her father took her for a few weeks because of her sister's sickness - as if she cares. She doesn't know how to explain this to her friends, knowing how she mysteriously disappeared, it isn't her character to get carried away just because of her sister. Usually, she'd be the one annoying her sibling. Not otherwise.

She sat beside Alexis and nodded slightly, still looking down.

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 pm

Alessa was looking down ever since she came back, I thought. "Hey Less, guess what? I have a chocolate frog in my bag for the end of the class if you cheer up on next thirty seconds." I said with a grin.
    Laedin Crouch
    Laedin Crouch
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Laedin Crouch Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Laedin looked around to everyone in the classroom as he entered. He smiled politely at the teacher before mocing to his space and set his bag down on the ground. Taking a slight breath he looked to the front, sitting silently.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Thu Sep 08, 2011 10:16 am

Alessa chuckled. "You always know how to make me smile," she said, exerting effort on being somehow cheerful.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Thu Sep 08, 2011 3:31 pm

Koehl looked next to her and smiled. "Well hello there Anna, how are you this fine fine morning?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:26 pm

He sighed glancing at his watch and decided it was best to begin. "Right as you've noticed Professor Vandever isn't here and im taking over that is all you need to know for now. So no questions unless its related to the lesson at hand." He said moving to stand in front of a covered plant pots.

"Who can tell me what this plant is and what it is used for?" He asked removing the cloth covering the top of a plant.

Lesson Two (Second Years) Mandra10

Post by Guest Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:44 pm

Alexis raised her hand and replied, "It's mandrake or Mandigora, and it's used to prepare restorative draught that can negate the effects of curses.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:09 am

Nyx raised an eye brow, and smirked. This was a good lesson. She loved working with Mandrakes, and had no problems taking it over from here.

"Hello class, sorry for the delay, my name is Professor Palinder and I am taking over as your Herbology Professor for the foreseeable future. Thank you, Head Master, for keeping an eye on them for me while I got settled." She smiled at the man before turning back to the class and clapping her hands.

"So what do you kids know about this fabulous plant?" She asked, jumping right in.

Lesson Two (Second Years) Empty Lesson two

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:49 am

Alexis promptly raised her hand and said, ' That is a Mandrake or Mandigora. Its extract is used in making restorative draught that can negate the effect of most curses. A mature mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it, whereas a baby mandrake's cry can make you pass out.'
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Wed Sep 14, 2011 5:33 pm

Koehl raised her hand.

"Mandrakes are also used in the Mandrake Draught, which restores petrified people. It has been used in the past, at this very school if I'm not mistaken."
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:32 pm

"Both of you got it in one! I just love having clever students." Nyx smiled and pulled out a large bowl from her tiny purse. The bowl was full of chocolate frog packages. "And this is what you'll get if you answer a question here, wrong or right. Because you should never be afraid of being wrong, it just gives you a chance to learn something new, don't you agree?"

She flicked her wand and one of the candies floated from the bowl and landed on each of the girls' desk. "And seven points to Hufflepuff and Slytherin."

She looked around at the faces that were gather in her new classroom. "Is this all of you, or should we be waiting a bit for someone else?" She asked. "I think we can afford to wait a few minutes, so in the meantime, why don't you guys tell me about yourselves?"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:43 pm

Anna decided to start the class off. Merlin, I wish we had more teachers like this! she thought. "I'm Anna Tshering," she began. "I'm twelve, and I'm in Ravenclaw, and I absolutely love bread, butter, and everything in between! Oh - and I like making people laugh."

Anna grinned at this.
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:47 pm

Koehl blinked at the new teacher, and then shrugged. Now, why can't Professor Lewis act like this? She chuckled to herself at the thought. Koehl listened to Anna speak, then decided to go next.

"I'm Koehl Saevar. I'm almost thirteen, and in Hufflepuff. I'm paranoid of wet food." Koehl smiled warmly and ate some of her chocolate frog.
    Nyx Palinder
    Nyx Palinder
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nyx Palinder Wed Sep 14, 2011 9:55 pm

Nyx laughed, and another candy floated from the bowl to the Ravenclaw girl's desk. "A pleasure to meet you, Anna Tshering! Thank you for being brave enough to break the ice. I'm sure I'll enjoy having you in this class."

"Now if anyone here doesn't like chocolate or is allergic, tell me now and I'll be glad to grab something else from Honeydukes on my next trip down to Hogsmeade." She told the class.

Nyx tilted her head. "Paranoid of wet food? Now that's one I haven't heard before." She grinned. "It sounds like an interesting situation. A pleasure to have you in my class!" The young girl got another chocolate frog. "And I'm glad that you seem to be active in class, teaching is hard if you're talking to a class that won't talk back, after all!"

"Oh, and I know how some of those pesky traditions demand new acquaintances get called by their last name, so you will have to tell me if you want me to call you by your first or last name. I don't want to offend anyone!"
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Anna Tshering Wed Sep 14, 2011 10:17 pm

"You can call me Anna, Professor," Anna replied, smiling as she gently opened the chocolate frog.

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:31 am

Alexis grinned at having recieved chocolate. I'm turning into Candy, she thought. 'I'm Alexis, my friends call me Alex. I'm in Slytherin and I love chocolate, books and Potions.'
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Iris Grayson Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:11 pm

"I'm Iris and I'm in Gryffindor," Iris replied with a grin. "And can I just say that I already love you because you gave us chocolate? Honestly, it is something I just can't get enough off," she told, taking a bite. "I wasn't interested in coming to Hogwarts but I'm so glad my parents convinced me, 'cause I already love it here. Oh, and I'm a great fan of flying, I absolutely love it! Even considering going professional." Iris told.

"You can call me Iris, Professor."

Last edited by Iris Grayson on Fri Sep 16, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
    Koehl Saeva
    Koehl Saeva
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Koehl Saeva Thu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

"You can," A yawn interrupted her sentence. All this chocolate is making me sleepy."Just call me Koehl Professor."
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:14 pm

Alessa grinned at the sight of Chocolate Frogs. She remembered the last time she ate chocolate in class, and cringed at the thought of losing points for that. She shrugged, bit the frog's head of and started talking. "I'm Alessa D'Angelo Romano. Second year Slytherin. Well, for one thing, I love chocolate. Hmmm," she said, furrowing her brows for more information. "I guess I'm not any different to any other students here, I guess. Thanks for the treat, Professor," she said, slightly smiling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:12 pm