Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

I Scream for Ice Cream (Open)

Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Scream for Ice Cream (Open) Empty I Scream for Ice Cream (Open)

Post by Ethan Desford Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:32 am

Ethan had been by himself today. It was nice to be alone sometimes just to enjoy the time that you had with that special someone even more. God knows he missed Cephie already even though the day was young. Ethan decided to go for some Ice Cream to distract him. He walked into the Ice Cream Shoppe and walked up to the counter.

He had no idea what to choose as there were so many delicious flavors to mix together. The server asked if he wanted anything and he replied "Just give me a few please then I'll be ready." Nodding OK the server went to serve someone else.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I Scream for Ice Cream (Open) Empty Re: I Scream for Ice Cream (Open)

Post by Demo Matimarcan Wed Sep 21, 2011 1:54 am

"Yes, mister, I would like mint," said Demo cheerfully, holding out a handful of Knuts. The server nodded and asked him if he was a first year on holiday. "W-what? N-no, I'm a third year!"

The server apologized and said, "Please wait a few minutes, we're a little busy today." Demo agreed and made a motion to sit at one of the tables, until someone caught his eye.

"Hey! Ethan, is that you? We share Herbology!" said Demo, greeting him. "How are ya' doing?"
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:38 am

Ethan turned as Demo said "Hi". Sticking his hand out to him he said, "Hello Demo, I've been good. How about yourself?"

"I see you have given in to the hunger for Ice Cream as well," he said chuckling.
    Demo Matimarcan
    Demo Matimarcan
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Demo Matimarcan Fri Sep 23, 2011 11:37 pm

Demo nodded, "I'm doing awesomely. To be honest though, I haven't done anything productive so far. And I don't plan to. I think in a few days, I'll be scrambling to get my work done before classes start up again."

Demo shrugged, giving into his constant procrastination, and waited for the server to finish.
    Ethan Desford
    Ethan Desford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Desford Mon Sep 26, 2011 12:56 am

"Yeah I know what you mean. I only have a few assignments to complete and then I will have some free time left to do whatever I want...which will probably be nothing," he said laughing.

He got his ice cream just as Demo was getting his so he asked, "Want to sit at a table together?"
    Nova Doherty
    Nova Doherty
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nova Doherty Sun Oct 30, 2011 11:30 am

Nova was kind of hungry. She stepped in the Ice Cream Parlour and saw 2 guys from her year, one of them from Ravenclaw too, sitting at a table together.
    She approached them, and with her best Texas accent said to them: "What's up, y'all?"
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:34 am

Rowen hurried into Fortescue's, trying to escape her mother. The woman was mad if she thought that she would ever wear that! She looked around and spotted three people in Hogwarts clothing sitting at a table. Well, it would be the last place her mom would look for her: in a crowd of people. She made her way over to the table.

She stopped in front of it and looked at the occupants. There was a Ravenclaw boy who definitely looked like a third or fourth year, another boy, Gryffindor this time, who could have been a first year like herself though she doubted it, and a girl who was no doubt a fourth year Slytherin.

"Ahem," she said clearing her throat.

"Do you guys mind if I join you. I'm trying to escape from my mother," she said with sheepish grin, crossing her fingers.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 am

Gabrielle needed something. She wanted to forget all about her stressful life and just relax, if only for a few moments. Ice cream would do the trick. Gabrielle walked to the counter and ordered some chocolate ice cream. Her favorite. She began to walk into the shop, looking for a free table. Maybe a small table in the corner. Two people were about to leave a table as Gabrielle passed. The chair was pushed out and Gabrielle hadn't noticed, tripping on the metal leg. She started to fall, the ice cream in her hand slipping and landing on some ravenclaw guy. With a thud she was on the ground.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:13 am

Rowen gasped as she saw the girl fall. A guilty look passed her face as she saw that it probably could have been avoided if she had moved the chair. Leaning over the table, she looked at the girl.

"Oh Merlin! Are you okay?"

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:29 pm

Gabrielle stood up shakily.

"I think so, thanks. Sorry about that!" She addressed the guy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:44 pm