Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Boys Will Be Boys || Damian/Seth/Asric

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Boys Will Be Boys || Damian/Seth/Asric - Page 2 Empty Re: Boys Will Be Boys || Damian/Seth/Asric

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:55 am

"WHAT AND YOU THOUGHT IT BEST TO DROWN HIM?" He spat. "IS ALL THIS WORTH LOSING YOUR BROTHER OVER?" He asked losing his patience now as they touched on a touchy subject. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT I WOULD GIVE TO SEE MY BROTHER ALIVE AGAIN? I WOULD GIVE MY LIFE FOR HIM GIVEN THE CHANCE AND YOU TWO SHOULD FEEL THE SAME. NO HUNTER TURNS ON HIS BROTHER." He said beginning to pace, his anger towards the boys lessened only slightly for the grief of his brother.

"AND YOU! WHAT GIVES YOU THE RIGHT TO SUGGEST MUGGLEBORNS ARE NO BETTER THAN MUGGLES? FOUGHT AND MET ALL MUGGLEBORNS HAVE YOU? PEOPLE OF YOUR BLOOD STATUS SHOULD BE GLAD OF THE MUGGLEBORNS, BECAUSE WE NEED AS MANY PEOPLE AS WE CAN IN THIS WAR. OR HAVE YOU NOT NOTICED WE ARE AT WAR? HAS YOUR EGOTISTICAL VIEWS ON BLOOD STATUS REALLY CLOUDED YOUR VISION THAT MUCH ITS MAKING YOU STUPID?" He growled before taking a deep breath.

"Maybe i made a mistake? Is that it? Did i make a mistake in chosing you boys?" He asked pinching the bridge of his nose as he thought. He was sure these boys would be right, but maybe, just maybe they weren't ready for this kind of commitment.

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Boys Will Be Boys || Damian/Seth/Asric - Page 2 Empty Re: Boys Will Be Boys || Damian/Seth/Asric

Post by Damian Gray Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:06 am

"I wasn't going to drown him," Damian denied. Nonetheless, he found that he couldn't look at his master.

He couldn't look at Seth, either.

"I... I wasn't trying to drown him," he murmured quietly, shame coloring his tone as well as his face. "I just..." He began to play with his hands, furiously blinking away the tears which stung his eyes. His lip stung. Putting his hand to it, he confirmed that it had been split during their quarrel.

Damian shook his head frantically. "You didn't, sir!" he exclaimed. "It's just that... Theo always says..." Theo always said that Damian let his temper rule him too much. Damian knew that wasn't pertinent, however. His actions were his own.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered, struggling not to cry. "Really sorry, sir - I am. I'll... I'll do better - promise. Please don't change your mind." Damian bent his head even further, though, he knew he didn't deserve any leniency. He had behaved horribly, and he had shamed his master. Furthermore, he wasn't entirely certain he wouldn't have accidentally killed his housemate in his rage. Damian wasn't accustomed to having such an advantage over anyone else.
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:23 pm

Seth stared at the ground. He had insulted his so called brother and pissed his so called father off as well. What kind of person was he. He wanted to run away and just never look back. He had to face his actions though.

Voice trembling he said, "I-I'm sorry Master...I-I just...," he said trailing off. He was ashamed of himself. If Asric thought that muggleborns were to be thanked then who was he to think otherwise? Asric was their master and father and was to be learned from.

He heard Asric say that maybe he made the wrong choice. In Damian he didn't but maybe in himself. Turning away tears welled up in his eyes. He was a failure he knew it and Asric would no doubt get rid of him.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:58 pm

He sighed and sat on the ground in front of them, he really didn't want to show them this but they needed to understand the importance of each other.

"Look at me! Both of you!" He said looking into the eyes of the boys in turn sending them both the memory he so wished he didn't have to revisit everyday and night in his dreams.

It was a late summers afternoon and the forest was silent but for the laughter of three young men. "Nice one Ric." Laughed one of the men as the younger Asric stabbed on of the bigger creature in the chest instantly making it fall to the ground dead.

Now with that one dead Asric turned onto the next one whilst his other brothers fought their own creature. Ace fighting with smart precision, this brother thought carefully about every move he made. Stark on the other hand had a reckless approach to the fight, he worked on instinct alone and this for him made the fight that much more fun. Asric fought on both thought and instinct, he was the connection between the two brothers fighting styles.

Stark was having almost too much fun as the fight went on. The creature previously killed by Asric began to stir and silently got to its feet to help out the others of his kind much to the oblivion of the three brothers. The creature charged, moving towards the most reckless of the three and the silent air was filled with the snapping of Starks neck. Everything froze, the two brothers and the creatures alike. Time now began to move in slow motion as Starks lifeless body fell to the floor.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Asric and Ace's screams almost insync now filled the air, all the creatures around them erupted into dust from the magical out burst coming from both men. The dire wolf, Larva let out a howl of his own, the howl sending chills down both mens spines as the wolf like them went into mourning. Larva lay down beside his master and cried himself to death so he could join his master in the afterlife as both brothers looked on with tears of their own.

Once the memory was over he wiped away his own tear and got to his feet. "Your brothers is very important, you should take care of him whilst you still can." He said walking away, leaving both boys alone in the forest to think about their actions. He now had to visit his brother before he lost the nerve.
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:50 pm

Seth didn't want to look at his Master. He was too ashamed but Asric gave them no choice. He then saw a memory that was no doubt Asrics.

He saw it all. The fighting, the laughter, the surprise, the hurt and anguish of Asric and Ace when their brother was killed. It gave him goosebumps. He felt so guilty for saying Dame was no good. He wanted to to say something to their master but he had already gone with word to care for Damian and vice versa.

He curled in on himself before saying in a barely audiable voice, "I'm so sorry, so sorry, please forgive me." His tears streamed down his face. He was ashamed of himself and could not bring himself to look at Damian. How could Dame ever think of him as a brother again?
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:28 pm

Damian had looked upon the memory with growing horror. Wide eyed, he glanced between Asric and Seth and back again.

"Sir, I -" he began, but the man was already gone, leaving him alone with the memory and his guilt... and Seth. Damian looked at the other boy, tears stinging his own eyes.

"I'm sorry, too," he whispered meekly, playing with his hands. "S'my fault, anyway. Theo says I let my temper get the better of me, too much."

Damian looked up to gaze at Seth a bit dubiously before looking away again. "What'd you think I had to go home to muggles for if I wasn't muggleborn?"
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Ezekiel Wolfe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ezekiel Wolfe Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:16 am

Seth was still crying when he heard Damian speak up. He heard the boys words but was numb. He wanted everything to be how it was before.

"No it's all my fault," he muttered, "If I hadn't been so high and mighty about my blood status none of this would have happened. I messed up so I don't blame you if you don't want to be my brother anymore. I am sorry for calling you no good."

Seth hiccuped and said "Me and my big mouth, I just was stupid I had no idea. I just assumed and that was a mistake."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:17 am

Damian grabbed a stick and threw it half-heartedly at Seth. "That's right, you pureblooded git," he said without heat. "Say stuff like that again, and I'll give you another black eye.

"Now, you're just being stupid. We both know I'm just as good as you, and I reckon we're even, now..." Damian glanced over at Seth and winced. The other boy certainly looked like he'd been at the disadvantage.

He stood and moved over to offer Seth a hand up. "Crying's just gonna make your eye swell more," he stated, then shook his hand impatiently. "Well, come on, then - we should go see the mediwitch. Can't have people saying Master Chaos' apprentices have been brawling, can we, Boomer? That'd just be embarrassing."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:45 pm