Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Busted | Damian/Asric

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Busted | Damian/Asric Empty Busted | Damian/Asric

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:43 pm

Damian had remained on the seventh floor after leaving the Room of Requirement. Iva would have gone down, to the Slytherin common room. Damian couldn't face her. He didn't want to.

He had finished the bottle of firewhiskey he had taken and was now well and truly drunk. Steps weaving, the thirteen year old found his way to the Astronomy Tower. Theo's Tower. Damian gave a manic laugh upon recognizing his location.

"Just great!" he exclaimed. "Bloody brilliant." The boy moved over to a rail, leaning over it in the darkness.

"GIRLS ARE STUPID!" Damian shouted angrily, feet momentarily leaving the floor. "NOTHIN' BUT TROUBLE! What do they e'en want? WHAT DO YA WANT??"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Busted | Damian/Asric Empty Re: Busted | Damian/Asric

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 am

Asric apparated with a loud deafening crack, meaning to scare his young apprentice. Unlucky for him Ric knew exactly where he was when he wanted to know and he wasn't best pleased to learn his apprentice was out of bed at such hours.

"Damian!" He growled looking over to the boy with a potentially neutral face. He knew the boy had been up to no good, he could smell the alcohol from here.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:12 am

Damian started at the sudden noise, turning to see what it was. Asric. Damn. Unfortunately for Damian, alcohol not only made him stupid, but slightly suicidal, as well.

"Master!" he exclaimed loudly. "Good evenin', sir! Or is it mornin'? Fancy seein' you, sir. Been a while, hasn't it?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:19 am

Asric growled and took Damian by the front of his robes and shoving him against the wall. "DO NOT... be clever... with me boy!" He spat through clanched teeth. He'd had enough of the boys actions. He chose him because he thought he was right but obviously his judgement was way off.

"Do you have any idea what you're doing?" He asked leaning over so they were face to face now.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:43 am

"But, sir," Damian responded, a hint of something entering his tone, "When else do I get a chance to show you how smart I am?" He unflinchingly met the man's gaze, even though he probably should have been looking away in shame.

"Tonight, sir? Well, tonight, I've been drinking. And I might have broke up with my girlfriend, I'm not sure. Did you know I had a girlfriend, sir? Oh, wait. Of course you didn't - the only time we talk is when you don't like something I've done!" It was unmistakably hurt in the boy's voice, this time, hurt mingled with anger; emotions that were reflected in his blue eyes.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:40 pm

He narrowed his eyes and let a low internal growl rise up to his throat in reply. A growl only now made possible thanks to his connection to his daemon. He tightened his grip on the boys robes. "Don't make me do this Damian." He said in a voice that didn't sound his own. It was almost animal like as his eyes turned yellow.

Seconds later Ghost came charging up the stairs and bared her teeth at Damian as she growled. He turned and grabbed Damian by the back of his neck making him look at Ghost. "Look at her and tell me what you see!" He growled kicking the back of his knees to he fell to the floor.

"She is pregnant with your Daemon, Damian and right now that wolf is dying. I will not allow you to do this because you're hurting Ghost and no one..." He said shoving the boys head forward to stand beside his daemon. "...hurts her."

He looked down for a second at the mention of not being there for him. Just those words were enough to confirm he wasn't ready to have a kid yet. "Look Damian, i know i haven't been the best mentor to have. I haven't exactly been there for you but you can't just go off the rails because of it. It's not just your life you're messing with now!"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:20 am

Damian stared at the wolf as Asric spoke, his expression stricken. "I'm sorry, Ghost," he murmured thickly, voice quiet as tears stung his eyes. He liked the wolf; he didn't want to hurt her. "Real sorry."

The boy slowly pulled away from the man's hold and stood, the movement clearly not in defiance, but defeat.

"I'll behave better," Damian told his mentor's kneecaps. "For Ghost, and her baby. Not for you, though."

He looked up, eyes bright with stubbornness and hurt. "You don't care about me! You have Professor Wyse and your kid and your stupid brother. I'll behave, and I'll learn everything you teach me - but don't pretend I'm anything more than someone to pass your knowledge to!

"The half-demon was right: I don't have anyone, anymore."

Damian redirected his gaze, again, staring out over the grounds. His head was starting to feel rather muzzy and even standing still, his balance was a bit shoddy. Something told him he'd be really sorry, come morning, but at the moment, all he wanted was for this impromptu meeting to end so he could go off and feel miserable in peace.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:59 am

He nodded. "That is all I ask, she means more to me than life it's self just as your wolf will to you." He said moving to lean against the wall with goat following along protectively by his side.

"I don't expect you to forgive me for abandoning you this year but you will listen to me. I have you best interests at heart. Alcohol is addictive believe me I know better than most. It's poison to your mind, it makes you think it's helping you out but really it's only making you worse." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Don't you dare tell me how I feel! I might not make the best father or mentor, but you can never say I don't care. I care about people more than I should even if I don't always show it! You always have me, you know where I am if you need me. I'll always make time to see you if you need me."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:28 am

Damian lifted his chin at the admonishment, jaw set stubbornly. If Asric was 'always there', then where had he been all year? When he had nearly let the training dummies beat the crap out of him over and over again in the Room of Requirement? When he had fallen from the stairs and ended up in the Hospital Wing? When all he wanted to do was fall apart even as he tried so hard to be alright?

After a moment, however, he dropped his gaze, acknowledging his master's superiority even though it was the last thing he wanted to do.

"Yes, sir," Damian said quietly, tone a bit dull. "Was there... Is there anything else, master?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Jan 20, 2012 1:10 am

He stood and looked at his apprentice for a few minutes before leaning up against the wall with his arms folded. "I don't know Damian is there?" He asked analyzing the boys actions and movements. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure something else was up and he wasn't one to just let things pass.

"What you doing with your life Damian?" He asked. "Your 13 and already your throwing everything away. At least i managed to wait until 7th year." He said rubbing his forehead. "Look Damian... i know how it feels to lose some. I've lost a lot of people, some of those i was more closer to than others but it didn't make the cut seem any less deep. But you have to learn to move on. For your own sake and no one else's."

"It gets easier with time trust me."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:45 am

Damian shook his head. "No, sir," he replied quietly. "Nothing."

The boy frowned. He didn't like the suggestion that he was wasting his life, though, he supposed it could have appeared that way.

"Doesn't feel like it will," Damian replied. To his horror, he realized his eyes had filled with tears. "It's just... I don't have anything, anymore. Theo was dead and you just sent me back here. I still didn't know what to do. I always had someone before, but then I had no one... I - I didn't know what to do."

Damian scrubbed furiously at his cheeks, sniffling, but the tears, once they'd begun to fall, didn't seem to slow. Crying. Again. He didn't want to be so weak. It didn't help that his head was starting to ache and he was beginning to feel nauseous. In fact, the nausea spiked abruptly, sending the boy running to retch in the corner.

Such... a bad... idea...
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sat Jan 21, 2012 3:11 am

He frowned and listened to the boy. He never realised he felt so bad about it. Even after all those years he'd spent clinging on to Stark and blaming himself, he still didn't realise the same thing was happening to Damian. "It's okay to cry Damian, its not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength. It takes a strong man to let his feelings show." He said moving to kneel down in front of him so they were more even in levels.

"Don't turn to drink in moments like these. It makes you weak, it only feds on your fears and sadness and uses it against you. It makes you paranoid and angry. I've been there Damian and im not letting you make the same mistake. I'll lock you up if i have to." He said before he ran off to throw up in the corner.

Ric got back to his feet again and watched his apprentice. "You have this to look forward to each time you drink Damian. Is this what you want your life to end up like?" He asked quickly clearing away the sick once it was all out.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:31 am

Damian would have mentioned that he hadn't actually 'turned to drink', but rather attended a party - an unauthorized one, at that - at which it had been available. He wasn't about to tattle on his friends and schoolmates, however, regardless of how disoriented he was feeling. So, the boy simply nodded, instead.

He swiped his sleeve across his mouth, letting out a small moan. "I don' think I wanna drink again, anyway," Damian mumbled. "Stuff doesn't even taste good..." He rolled onto his back to sprawl upon the cool flagstones. It wasn't very dignified. In fact, it was probably a bit disrespectful, but Damian had really started to feel the effects of his foray into reckless imbibing.

"This is gonna suck worse tomorrow, isn't it?" Damian groaned.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Jan 27, 2012 8:28 pm

"Good, its not good for you. Especially at your age." He said leaning back against the wall out of the boys way. He needed a little space to breathe. "It's not supposed to taste nice. It's foul in many ways, not including its taste. Come on, i think its best we get you to bed to sleep this off." He said moving to help his apprentice up to his feet.

"Yes, you'll feel even more sick tomorrow. You won't even have the added bonus of being so drunk it numbs the pain." He said thinking about where best to place the boy for the night. Some how putting him with the other students didn't seem right.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:08 am

Damian came willingly enough to his feet again with Asric's assistance, though, he groaned as his stomach lurched at the movement.

"Fun," the boy muttered, though it lacked the bite necessary to make it truly sarcastic. He managed a taut smile. "I'll survive, sir."

This time, he did hang his head. "Sorry, Master."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:36 am

"Good that's what i like to hear. We hunters never stay down for long." He smiled placing a hand on the boys shoulder. "I'd offer to apparate us both but your stomach wouldn't be able to take it. So we walk." He said moving to walk down the stairs.

"It's no matter. It just gives us time to talk. Anything you want to ask? Or want to know?" He asked looking at his apprentice.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:24 am

Damian felt nauseous at the mere mention of apparating. "Walking's good," he agreed.

"Not really, sir," the boy said after a moment's thought. Of course, there were lots of things Damian wanted to know, but nothing in particular just then. "I'll just... try not to cause more trouble," he mumbled, little knowing just how much trouble he would be causing.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 pm

He nodded. "Good, it doesn't look good on either of us." He said patting Damian lightly on the shoulder. "I'll tell you what. You could have slept at my house tonight, just until you have gotten passed the hangover but i wouldn't trust you with traveling in this state." He said thinking about it.

"You'll have to sleep in my office for the night. I have work to do anyway." He said turning a corner leading them both towards the grand staircase.

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:04 am

Damian looked up at the man, giving him a small smile. "Thank you, sir," he said quietly. He glanced at Ghost, biting his lip as he started cautiously down the stairs, a hand gripping the banister.

"Is she alright? Is... I didn't mean to hurt anyone." His voice was very soft.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 am

He nodded and placed a protective hand on Ghosts back as they walked. He turned to look at Damian and the Ghost as he realised what he had said. "Yeah she's fine. It's the cubs that you should be worried about. One of those cubs is yours and it depends on your soul to be clean in order for it to be born healthy." He said giving Ghost a soft smile as she let out a soft bark.

"The cub is an extention of your soul."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:21 am

Damian's own gaze flitted to the wolf. An extension of his soul... The boy wondered what that must be like.

He turned his focus back to safely navigating the stairs. They seemed so much more hazardous than when he wasn't drunk. Was he still drunk? Or just tipsy? Gah - whatever. Thinking too much made him feel disoriented. Especially since his mind was preoccupied with something else.

"I'll do by best to be good, but..." What if I do something on accident? Is getting in trouble the same as being bad? Damian wasn't sure he could promise to not accidentally cause trouble...

"One of them is mine..." Damian said slowly. "Who're the others for? Seth -" But he didn't know what happened to Seth. The other boy seemed to have just vanished. Had he died? Damian hadn't a clue. It was one of the very many things that seemed to have gone that year.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:15 am

He raised an eyebrow. "But..." He asked wanting to know what the boy was going to say. He could kinda guess what it was but it was still nice to hear from the boy himself. He turned and looked sadly at Damian. "I'm afraid the other pub will die unless i find a suitable replacement." He said looking down at Ghost.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:32 am

Damian sighed. "What if I do something without meaning to?" he asked. "That wouldn't... I mean, it shouldn't... It doesn't count if it's not intentional, does it?" The boy seemed genuinely distressed by this thought. After all, he couldn't always stay out of trouble - sometimes, it just seemed to find him.

"That's awful..." Damian whispered, feeling stricken on Ghost's behalf. He liked animals, and he liked Ghost, in particular. One of her pups couldn't die - it just couldn't!
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:04 pm

He looked down at his apprentice. "Not if its accidentally no. Anything that you do that will cause your soul be become damaged will harm the cub." He explained. "It's mainly the big things that will effect it but that doesn't make you can go around causing little problems." He smirked.

"I have a feeling the cub will live. I think i knew exactly who it is attached too." He smiled.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:55 pm

Damian tilted his head curiously at his mentor, but decided not to ask. He find out when he needed to. The boy continued down the stairs, wondering just who this other boy would turn out to be...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:58 pm