Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A first year at last (Asric)

A first year at last (Asric) Empty A first year at last (Asric)

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:18 pm

A cool mid-afternoon wind blew across the magnificent courtyard of Hogwarts. A few students wandered the hall, some trying to find their way around, others trying to get to class before they were late. It was an oridinary day (as ordiniary as you could get at a school for witchcraft and wizardry), and the newest student had just made her way into the entrance hall. Lorilei Cross was a young woman of simple upbringings (once again as simple as you could get with a wizard for a father, four siblings, and a grandfather who tried to convince you not to come to Hogwarts). Her firey red hair was tied back against the back of her head in a ponytail, several black streaks ran the length of the otherwise briliant red. Her green eyes held nothing more then excitement as she walked the hall, beguiling everything from the tapestries, to the ghosts wandering the halls. Yes, this was just how she pictured it all.
    She stopped along side the wall and reached for her schedule and the map of the school her father had given herbefore she'd left for the station earlier that evening. Behind her in his cage, Magnus her great horned owl, squawked in delight at the huge place they'd arrived in. Magnus was the son of her father's owl, Nimbus, and was a gift to her the birthday before she enrolled. He kept sqwuaking as he spoted a few females flying about outside. With his wings flapping vigorously, his cage tipped over and nearly fell, only to be caught by a displeased Lori.
    "For heavens sake Magnus can't you shut your sqwauk for more then five seconds?! I'm trying to figure out where we are suppost to be going! Bloody owl."
    She muttered as she set his cage back on her trunk and leaned on the wall, trying once agian to figure out where she was supposed to be going.
    "This place sure is big, I have no idea how in the world we are supposed to find our way around."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

A first year at last (Asric) Empty Re: A first year at last (Asric)

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:48 pm

After a nice long breakfast, Ric finally felt relaxed. It had been a while since he had sat down like a normal person would to eat a meal and it actually felt good. He'd been working far to much but that all had to stop now, especially since he had his own little family to think about. He glanced up and nodded to a poliet little first year and was about to turn to walk up the grandstair case when he spotted someone he hadn't noticed before.

"Hello, you're looking lost. You must be Lorilei Cross." He smiled taking the owls cage and holding it to the right where a house elf appeared out of now where.

"Take this owl up to the owlry and make sure it has plenty of food. Come along Miss Cross i will show you to your common room." He smiled tapping her trunk with his wand so it disappeared with a tiny pop.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Hearing a voice she looked up and her eyes went wide. Her father had told her of the headmaster here and this must have been him. She nearly stumbled over herself as she stood straight and tried to make ehrself look presentable.
    "Oh, um thank you. You m-must be Headmaster Chaos it's such a pleasure to meet you sir!!"
    She said trying not to stumbled over her words but failed a few times. As the elf took her owl she quickly leaned over and said to him.
    "Oh please be careful! He tends to bite-!"
    As the elf screamed 'ow!' Lori stopped and went back to her upright position, then continued saying
    "People that he doesn't know..."
    As Asric made her trunk disappear, almost certainly to her common room she smiled and nodded her head to him.
    "Thank you so much sir! This is the most exciting day of my life, I've dreampt of coming here for years! And to think the first person I meet is Headmaster Chaos himself!"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:19 pm

He smiled, the smile actually being geniune which felt weird after years and years of perfecting his fake smile. "Headmaster Chaos at your service." He said giving her a little bow. It felt good to be himself. "It's a pleasure to meet such an enthusiastic student for once. You young lady will make an excellent edition to the wizarding kind."

He nodded, he remembered his excitement about going to hogwarts like it was yesterday, sadly his excitement was cut short. "Hogwarts is the most important years of your life. Make sure you keep up to date with your work and by all means have fun. Im not here to stop you from having fun. All work and no fun makes for a very dull kid." He said leading them up the stairs.

"Oh that right there is the grandhall. You will eat your meals and get sorted in their usually but you will be sorted in my office seeing as you are a tad late in turning up." He smiled leading her back up the stairs. "Is there a house you wanted to be in? Or are you open minded?" He asked, it was always interesting to find out where people wanted to be and where they ended up.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:24 pm

A big smile crossed over Lori's face as he said that she'd make an excellent edition to the wizarding world. It flattered it and she had to contain herself from running up the stairs they were walking up. As he pointed out the grand hall she looked and smiled. It all felt like a dream, she felt like pinching herself to see if she was truely there. And hearing about having fun she nodded in agreement to her headmaster.
    Her father had also said that, but in a slightly different way, it sounded more like that old saying 'all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy'. Then as he asked which house she would like to be in, she pondered for a moment. Her father had been a Gryffindor before her, and she hoped for a great house like that.
    "I'm not sure sir. I believe I have no preferances. Except I don't want Slytherin, my father has told me stories of that house and none of them were pleasent. Though, I suppose it would be nice to get Gryffindor just as he did."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 pm

"You shouldn't think too harshly of Slytherin, there are a lot of good people in that house and not all of them turn out bad. I'd hate for my students to be painted in a bad light because of things that happened before they were born." He said opening the door for her to walk through. "This is the grandstair cases, be aware they like to change." He smiled as he looked up to see the never ending sets of moving stairs above.

"You will have to watch out for trick steps too, they are a nightmare to get out of alone." He said leading her up the stairs. "Unfortunately my office is right at the very top of the castle." He said smiling appologetically.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:38 pm

As he held the door open for he she nodded a thank you to him as she stepped inside. She watched the stair cases in delight as they moved around and switched places with one another. yes her father had told ehr about these too, come to think of it there wasn't much that her father didn't tell her about Hogwarts. As Asric appologized for his office being on the top floor of the castle she simply smile and waved her hands.
    "Oh it's fine. I'm still running on excitement so I think I'll be able to make it up there no problem."
    She said, that excitement had kept her up nearly all last night, but right now she felt wide awake. Though she was sure that as soon as she was placed and had her stuff put away in her room, she'd start to crash off the excitement and want to sleep for a while.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:14 pm

He smiled. "Good, thats what i like to hear. Too many kids are too busy being stuck indoors rather than outside exercising like they used to." He said glancing down at his watch. "Anyway, i could rant all day about people not getting enough exercise in but i wouldn't want to bore you." He smirked.

"Lets get you sorted and into your first class shall we?" He said walking up to the statues outside of his office. Once he had given the password he climbed onto the first step helping Lori onto the step as well before it began to turn leading up to the office doors. "Welcome to my office." He smiled opening the doors to reveal his office. The office was filled with everything you'd expect for a hunter to have, weapons, stuffed animals, and decorated in a charcoal coloured paint.

"Take a seat whilst i go get the hat sorted." He smiled and headed off into a seperate room.

Post by Guest Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:21 pm

As they stepped into the staircase Lori felt even more excited now that she was about to placed and her first year at hogwart would begin. As Headmaster Chaos left the room and she became situated in a chair, she began to wonder what house she would be in. The thrill of it all, she wondered if this was how her father felt when he arrived here. Though she had heard him say that he'd actually taken place at the placing ceremony, and since she was a little late coming she couldn't take place in that sadly.
    In her head she cursed her grandfather, he fought to try and keep her from the academy but she'd won with the help of her father. Oh well, now was not the time to be thinking of that. She looked around the room, and was intergued by how many trophies the man had. He must have been some hunter to have all of these. Once again she looked ot the room Asric had gone into, and began fidgiting in anticipation to see what she would be. Gryffindor? Ravenclaw? Hufflepuff? Slytherin?
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:40 pm

Asric returned minutes later with a rather tattered hat in his hands. "You ready to find where your future lies Miss Cross?" He asked hovering the hat over her head and only once he got a reply did he lower it to rest just above her ears.

'Hmm an interesting mind you have here... very intelligent, a thirst to prove yourself and a hatred for a house you know nothing about... hmm well i know exactly where to place you.'

As the hat decided Ric moved around his desk to sit down in her chair, to watch the event before him. It had always interested him the sorting technique here, at Durmstrang you simply placed a ring on your finger and waited for it to change colour, here you had an inward conversation with a hat. He couldn't help but smile a little at what the hat thought of his mind.

"RAVENCLAW!!" The hats decision had him snapping back to reality.

"I knew it, i know you had a great mind." He smiled getting back up to take the hat off her head. "I must inform Professor Fallen she has one more student. I believe..." He said cocking his head to the side. "...That the castle knows where you have been sorted as you now have a bed in Ravenclaw tower waiting for your arrival." He said placing the hat on his desk next to him as he perched on the end.

"Do you have any questions Miss Cross before we move you in?" He asked.

(OOC 'Hat talking')

Post by Guest Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:46 am

Lori swalloed softly as she waited for the hat to place her. Her heart felt like it was about to jump out of her chest with the anticipation. Then at last, the hat made it's choice, and it's sudden dessicion made Lori jump as it broke the silence. Then as she heard Ravenclaw she smiled widely as Asric removed the hat from her head.
    "Not at all Headmaster!! Ravenclaw, how extrodanary!!! My grandmother was Ravenclaw!"
    She said, pushing her glasses back up to the bridge of her nose. Her father had always told her that she would make a great Ravenclaw with her open mind and her adaption to fast learning. Either that or Gryffindor, for her loyalty and her courage. How she couldn't wait to write him and tell him that she was Ravenclaw! Stepping from her chair she smiled and nodded her head to Asric.
    "Thank you so much Headmaster! And well, I do have one small question, where is the Ravenclaw common room? And what classes will I be attending?"
    She hoped for Transfiguration, both her father and grandmother had that clas and they would tell Lori of how much fun it always was.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:11 am