Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Save Me. (Bridget/Asric)

Save Me. (Bridget/Asric) Empty Save Me. (Bridget/Asric)

Post by Guest Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:01 am

Bridget slowly walked down the hall to the Headmaster's office. She was having some problems in her life lately, and was feeling depressed. She had no one to talk to, seeming that her parents were muggles and didn't know how to send mail (even though Bridget had showed them many times).

She got to the Headmaster's office and knocked on the door lightly, she stepped back and waited patiently.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Save Me. (Bridget/Asric) Empty Re: Save Me. (Bridget/Asric)

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:40 pm

Asric glanced up at the sound of the knock, having already placed aside his paperwork. "Enter." He said flicking his hand so the doors opened to reveal one of his students.

"What can i do for you?"

Post by Guest Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:24 am

Bridget waited patiently outside Headmaster Asric's office, when she saw the doors in front of her open.

Bridget who had never been in the Headmaster's office, looked around in shock. She looked back at the Headmaster when she heard him speak.

"Headmaster, I didn't know who else to come to. I thought you were the only person that could help me. Headmaster, I was wondering if I could move houses?" She asked quietly.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:31 pm

He nodded to the chair in front of his desk indicating for her to sit down. "And why Miss Leigh do you want to change houses?" He asked looking at her over his hands which he had clasped together in front of him.

Post by Guest Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:09 am

Bridget walked slowly up to the desk and sat down at the chair in front of her.

"Umm... I wanted to change houses because I hate the pressure I keep getting from my family. All they think is because I'm in Ravencalw, I have to get good grades. But they don't realize that I'm a person and I like to have fun. I'm not a robot! Why can't they ever understand that." Bridget said getting madder every second.

Realizing that she had just blown up in front of her Headmaster she quickly composed herself, "Sorry Headmaster."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:49 pm

He nodded. "I know how that can be. My parents were exactly the same when i was back in school. However, the sorting hat is legally binding and i cannot change it's decision no matter how much i disagree." He said bringing his hands down to his desk.

"Have you tried talking to your parents? It might help if they knew how you felt."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:36 pm

"I've tried many times talking to them, but they just don't listen, or they ignore me like I my opinion doesn't matter." Bridget said looking down.

She then looked back at the Headmaster with tears in her eyes, "What should I do Headmaster? I don't want to end up like my sister."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 8:26 pm