Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Watching the rain(Crystal and Bridget Wells ONLY)

Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Watching the rain(Crystal and Bridget Wells ONLY) Empty Watching the rain(Crystal and Bridget Wells ONLY)

Post by Bridget Wells Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:31 am

Bridget walked into the Room of Requirement, Bridget settled herself down by the window cile and watched the rain fall down from the sky. Bridget loved the rain, the way it made her feel alive and how good it felt to just let go and be herself. Bridget always loved to express herself and sometimes she felt like an outsider in her own home. The only person that has ever been there for her when she needed it was her older sister Crystal. Bridget hasn't seen her since they left to go to Hogwarts for her first time and Crystal's third time. Bridget sighed and continued to look out the window.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Watching the rain(Crystal and Bridget Wells ONLY) Empty Re: Watching the rain(Crystal and Bridget Wells ONLY)

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:52 am

Crystal walked into the Room of Requirement and looked around for her sister. She felt kind of bad that they had not been able to see each other since the beginning of school. She saw her over by the window and walked up behind her "Well hey stranger. Do I know you?" she said smiling and sitting next to Bridget while she was looking out at the rain.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Watching the rain(Crystal and Bridget Wells ONLY) Empty Re: Watching the rain(Crystal and Bridget Wells ONLY)

Post by Bridget Wells Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:57 am

Bridget jumped a little when she heard a voice. Bridget knew that voice anywhere. Bridget turned to see her older sister. "CHRISSY" Bridget hugged her. When Bridget finally let go she had this HUGH smile on her face.

"How are you Chrissy, I met that boyfriend of yours Thomas" Bridget smiled at her older sister. "He seems nice I approve" Bridget giggled a little bit.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 am

Crystal smiled and hugged her sister. She smiled widely and said "Well it's good to see you too Bridge." she took a seat on the floor.

"I heard you met Tom. I'm glade you approve." she said laughing a bit. "So how have you been? she asked. It had been forever it felt like.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Bridget smiled at Crystal. "Yes I met Tom and he seems so nice and yes I approve" Bridget laughed a little bit. "I've been good, met some new people, became good friends with a girl named Storm from Gryffindor" Bridget shrugged. "How'v you been Crys" Bridget asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:41 am