Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Let love be told, Let it rain let it rain let it rain.

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Let love be told, Let it rain let it rain let it rain. Empty Let love be told, Let it rain let it rain let it rain.

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:12 pm

Sergiy Monomyth had been in his dorm. Being himself getting dressed, He was wearing his yellow boxers, yellow socks, black pants, yellow shoes, black shirt, his robe which had his house's name tag on it on the left hand side of his chest. His wand was within his left hand side of his robe pocket. He sighed and looked up at the ceiling he hated brats. And bullies. Even though he was a dick himself. He exited his dorm, and out of the common room. He made his way down stairs and out through the great hall doors, and outside he stood. And then begun to head toward the lake.

The sun was nice and bright very shiny and cool. The breeze coming down his face. It was almost fun and loving he made his way towards the lake, he was not sure if he was supposes to be here alone but that did not matter. he sat on the ground and sighed. Waiting for the sun to take him to the heaven's above.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Let love be told, Let it rain let it rain let it rain. Empty Re: Let love be told, Let it rain let it rain let it rain.

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:51 pm

Karma cocked her head to the side, her short brown hair blowing in the gentle wind. Her uniform, white button up shirt and skirt, was just as the school letter had told everyone to buy. However, as her house had been completely reduced to ashes, she'd had none of her old uniforms, resulting in the too small outfit she had on now. She'd unbuttoned the top two buttons to be able to breathe, and it seemed to stick to her. The skirt was alright, she supposed, just shorter than she would have liked.

Her dark brown eyes scrutinized the firstie from top to bottom. He was a blond. A pretty boy. Not her taste at all. Other than being four years younger than her, she was looking for someone young and easily manipulated. However, as this boy seemed neither of these, she was unimpressed.

"Hello." She said, after a while, a small smile accompanying the greeting.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Let love be told, Let it rain let it rain let it rain. Empty Re: Let love be told, Let it rain let it rain let it rain.

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:13 pm

He was in his own little world drooling. Dreaming, of his world completion and how eh will change the world to good, and hard working people. However it was easily inured rudely I would say, by a cute female's voice. He snapped back to reality and Spoke."Could have nudged me before speaking, woman. Why disturb a boy who's dreaming about his future. That he can uptain and you simply ruining it by speaking, Name's Sergiy, Pleasure to meet my rude complain going give me your name, and not sit down and join me or what?" He asked her slowly.

Not bothering to look back and stare at her, his long beautiful gold hair giving her the hand turn. In reply to her answer of a hello. He sighed, again and looked at the sky before leaning his head on the grass, ad slowly then eying her. His young yet wonderful face staring in her eyes. Waiting for some form of reply for her to give this man.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:33 pm

Karma scoffed, barely able to contain the amusement that was filling her. This eleven year old was something, eh? "Rude? You insult me." She teased. "Five points from Hufflepuff, for insulting a prefect. I only said hello." Her eyes sparkled with mischief. "You're awfully well spoken for an eleven year old. You're a pureblood, I hope?"

She glanced over her shoulder at the lake, grinning. "Well, I'm sorry to interrupt your dreaming."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 pm

He looked at her and smiled. Grinning at her teasing."Insulting you is an understatement." he said slowly, looking at her as she had taken off house points he grinned and spoke."Abusing power is overrated Woman. You should use your Prefect thingies, for pleasure then again come to think of it you've already done it with over ten or fifty men. Regardless yes I am a pure blooded rich family man boy. And again what is your name?" He asked her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Karma laughed, the sound like music. "You're halarious, Firstie." She said with a grin. "And haven't you heard? Abusing powers all the rage." She let herself fall gracefully beside him, sitting on the ground. It didn't really bother her that he'd assumed she was a whore, he would pay for that later, right now her mood wouldn't be downed by a puny little first year.

"I'm Karma Black." She said, the grin transforming into a full blown smile. "Last of the most noble house of Black, blah blah blah..." she waved her hand dismissively. "Basically, I'm just Karma."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:24 pm

He looked at her and giggled. She was cute. When she was all high and mighty. He then said."Well, Truth never hurts. " HE told her very slowly before sighing and then looked up at the blue sky it sure was wonderful the sky of course is was magic to see how clear it was, mostly it was science and mother natural but it was just wonderfully beautiful. other then. She seemed to have sat down beside him he glanced at her figure and smirked."Anit you cute, well your full of pride, hun." He winked at her. Before sitting up slowly tucking his legs and folding his arms on his knees."Tell me what do you enjoy in life? Fighting, the drama, sex, boredom, learning, what makes you so you know you?" He asked her slowly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:37 am

Karma looked over at him, an eyebrow raised primly in question. He winked at her? Awfully forward, Eleven year olds these days....

"Well, it would be no fun if I just told you outright, would it?" She asked, returning her attention to the clouds. "You don't get my resume the moment you meet me, silly. That would be too... easy." She glanced at him out of the corner of her eyes, smirking. "You're quite learned for a first year, aren't you?" She rolled her eyes. "And before you say anything else, if my highly dangerous boyfriend hears you asking me those sort of questions, he might get the wrong idea." She winked at him. "Better watch out, or my demon will hear of this."

She returned her eyes to the sky, relaxing backwards, and for all appearances letting her guard down. Closing her eyes, she loosed a sigh, relaxing against the ground. It was peaceful here, that was for sure. Even with the Firstie sitting next to her and asking probing questions.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:07 pm

He looked at her and chuckled, this girl sure was clueless, which was a good thing she seemed to be easily Maladaptive. or that sort of woman then again he didn't know many people so it would;t be good thing to judge right away. Regardless he looked at her and spoke."That term is only used, if you teasing me, attempt to flirt, or you assume I like you. Which clearly I do not. Nor do I show any signs of attraction towards you."However that was a lie, but he was a good liar."Again, quite learned isn't the correct term. If you mean well evacuated then yes, I am very educated for a boy like myself."He said slowly, towards her, he smirked at the remark of her boyfriend."Not, to worry you can tell him and I'll simply say I did it." he teased. He then sighed again and looked at her. And simply shook his head. Of all the things. Demons really?"Sorry, I don't talk to Satan's follower Ma'Lady." He said towards her. Before sighing."Your guard is not up, you seem relaxed then wary, if I was an enemy which I am not, you would have been attacked. Remember keep your enemies close and your friends closer." He finished with a wink.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:34 pm

Karma opened one eye and looked over at him briefly, reaching into her pocket and taking out a sugar quill. "Oh, shut up you." She ordered, sticking the sweet candy in her mouth and sucking.

"Relaxed?" She asked lightly, her eyes still closed and her mouth still working on the sugar quill. "I'm not relaxed." She pulled the candy out of her mouth, licking her lips slowly, double checking to make sure she got all the sugar. She laughed lightly, sticking the candy back into her mouth. "I doubt he'd talk to you either." She mumbled around the snack. "He's a burn first ask later kind of guy." She sighed wistfully, the sound escaping around the candy.

"Think you've got that saying kinda backwards, eh Firstie?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:41 pm

He looked at her and sighed. before speaking."Candy isn't good for you're teeth you know?" he said slowly looking at her."Yes, Relaxed. Seems to me you were relaxed now your just plain up tight? AM I not wrong?" He asked her, before sighing as she spoke."Then I guess he won't talk to me?" He asked her a question, before sighing."I can care less?" He replied. And then she spoke again."Do you ever leave people at piece, your annoying. And Karma, I have a name. It's Sergiy please call me by it, if not then I will not reply to Firstie." He said slowly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:23 am

"I know that." She murmured around the Sugar Quill, not pausing long enough to pull it out of her mouth. She grinned as she listened to him, her eyes once more going to the clouds. Truth was, he didn't seem like a threat, and if he tried something, she'd slit his throat. Nothing new there. She wasn't exactly relaxed, but that was due more to her stomach's ache than to the boy himself.

"Sure you do, Firstie." She replied calmly before falling back into silence, looking up at the clouds, her tongue swirling along the sugary tendrils of the treat that still occupied her mouth. If she cocked her head... this way... those two clouds kinda looked like Nightmare and Boia. Grinning at the thought, she soon found what looked like a broomstick, a book, and a particularly lumpy Hungarian Horntail.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:51 pm

He looked at her and simply shook his head as he closed his eyes. The women was no throat if she was he'll simply slit her wrist emo style. with his eyes closed he was slowly beginning to think what he can do to Karma once his older. Then again that thought was washed out when she called him firstie, until she called him by Sergiy. He would Ignored her and have an awkward silence.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:43 pm

Karma's grin had yet to falter as she let the silence stretch, searching for shapes in the clouds again. She'd been known to do this for hours, just finding shapes. Was that... a wolf? A small giggle lifted through her lips, but other than that she was silent, still sucking on her treat.

Her light brown eyes darkened slightly, and she pulled the sugar quill out of her mouth, her face melting into a slight scowl. Kama was not impressed with the taste of sugar still lingering on her tongue, but she needed to get out and about sometimes. A person could go crazy trapped with nothing to do but healing. The foul taste of sugar would just have to be one more sacrifice to make.

She turned her head to the side and regarded the boy beside her. He would make a nice little pet, wouldn't he?

Karma looked forward again, her eyes lightening considerably before she stuck the candy back in her mouth. She was a vampire, after all, and vampires always needed something to suck on.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:37 pm

He opened his eyes and smiled. Simply at her, just to get her to talk and for him to ignore her if she didn't call him Sergiy. He can do this the whole day he had the patience of a saint. he looked at her and nudged her slowly. On the arm. before pointing at the sky, showing her the clouds that were now forming, he sighed again to reveal stress and closed his eyes, and begun thinking of dirty things he can do to her once his older. Some kinky stuff, the thought was gone when he begun to think about studies it was almost time for him to go studying he didn't have time for fun or games. So yeah even a Prefect won't stop him from trying, a Fifth Stalker tried and failed. His love for Karma won't cloud his judgement over what he needed to do.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 am

Karma yawned, then sat up, the sugar quill clamped firmly between her teeth. There was still more than half of it left. She stretched, bringing her arms up above her head, her shirt hitching up slightly to show just the faintest hint of caramel colored skin. With a sigh, she pulled the shirt back to its proper place, glancing down at the first year boy she'd left behind. Eh, she wasn't sure he'd be worth the effort it would take to add him to her ever growing pet list. She decided that she should probably leave this one be.

However...

"Myth." She said aloud, the name coming out almost soft. "That's your new name. I've just decided." She brushed herself off, nodding. "See you around, Firstie."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:20 pm

He sighed and looked at colored skin, shaking his head. Slowly, before looking back at the sky. How cute, she even tried to flash him or some thing, whatever it was she seemed to be over used. If she thought she was getting off that easy then she was wrong. She decided to give him a nickname so shall he."Whatever you say Blackie." Sure it seemed Racist, but he did not mean it in a racist manner. He was just so caught up in thinking, that he did not have time to come up with a better nickname for then, then she said Firstie. He ignored her stood up, and made his way back inside.

(Thread end?)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:48 am