Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A year without rain

Aluura DeSalle
    Aluura DeSalle
    Adult
    Adult

A year without rain Empty A year without rain

Post by Aluura DeSalle Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:37 pm

Her hand skimmed the edge of the lakes surface with her violet gloved hand as she sat at the shore. The sun was high, and suprised that it was a bit warmer as it was half way through spring. She smiled as she made a water lily blossom onto the surface. It was very peacefull, seeming everyone was at work, or busy, but she liked being here alone.

Well, she liked the company, but people always looked at her, envy her with her fashion skills. She was a well known designer across the world, despite being muggleborn. Even purebloods loved her clothing. She needed a break though today.

Her mother was always telling her to get a boyfriend, phssss. She had a feeling that someone would come along, when it will rain.
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

A year without rain Empty Re: A year without rain

Post by Bennett Cooper Mon Oct 01, 2012 11:40 pm

The woman was certainly bright; that was undeniable. Although Bennett wasn't sure he understood people's eyes for fashion he couldn't help but admire her for having her own style if nothing else.

"That was quite impressive," the man spoke as he looked over her shoulder, watching the flower float across the water. That wasn't normal magic, he knew that. Still he was tactful enough not to comment upon it. "Beautiful flowers from a beautiful woman."
    Aluura DeSalle
    Aluura DeSalle
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Aluura DeSalle Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:58 pm

"Merci," Her musical voice said as her bright blue eyes flashed over her shoulder to the man who was now watching. "I know what you are thinking, sir. This type of magic is not the common day magic at all. I have been able to do the special type of art since the age of 3." Her cheeks went a bit red as she elegantly came up.

She spun around, her dress flowing around her. She offered her violet gloved hand. "Aluura DeSalle, Fashion designer and mental therapist." She said as her long black lashes batted together. Her eyes locked with the mans and a smile slithered its way again onto her lips as a violet mist covered the man. Her Happiness Induction flowing through him as she felt his emotions let loose and be happy, shw watched as the man smiled.

"I must apologise, It seems that one of my powers found you not happy." She let out a musical giggle.
    Bennett Cooper
    Bennett Cooper
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by Bennett Cooper Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:51 pm

"Ah, la femme belle est francias*," he grinned, the French rolling off his tongue with ease. He was good with languages, just as he was good with everything that came to learning. If he heard it enough of it, he could speak it. Her blush made him grin more, "Well it is most impressive."

He took her hand and gave it a shake, "Bennett Cooper, Deputy Minister, British division."

He tilted his head expression neutral, except for a raised eyebrow at her comment.

"Not happy, huh? And what would I have to not be happy about? Its a beautiful day, and I'm talking to a beautiful woman?"

*translation: The beautiful woman is french

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:33 pm