Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Rain Over Me {Tre}

Rain Over Me {Tre} Empty Rain Over Me {Tre}

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:03 pm

Crap, this is so boring, the girl thought, sighing like a furnace and hating herself for the promise she gave her father. I told him that I'll use my potential more, but if that means dying from boredoom, I'm going to sign up for something else.

She closed the giant book that she was reading and raised an eyebrow, looking around the room for anything interesting. Or anyone, her mind added as she sighed again.

Outside was a beautiful day, but no, she couldn't go out, for her father forbid her that and he also watched over her like a hawk. She was still on his bad side after the last time she and Lena went out, and Nyx wasn't in the mood for getting her tongue out of her mouth. Again.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Rain Over Me {Tre} Empty Re: Rain Over Me {Tre}

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:31 pm

Tre hummed a little happy tune as he walked into the library with his sketchbook under one arm and his sketching pencil behind his ear. The library here was nice, he liked it.

He stepped looked around for something to draw, his eyes landing on a girl a bit younger than him.

"Hi there." He greeted with a thousand watt smile. "Do you mind...?" He motioned to the seat across from her, his golden eyes glistening.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:44 pm

Finally something interesting, she thought happily and looked at the boy. He wasn't much older then her, yes, he was taller, but that didn't matter. Anything to help her pass the time was good for her. "Oh, no, not at all, have a seat", she said and moved a pile of her books from the chair he gestured to.

Being home schooled and all, for Nyx it was weird when girls giggled because of a boy. They're just like us. Only manlier and, well, they think they're stronger. was her conclusion to it all. But when two girls passed beside them and started laughing and doing something with their eyes while looking at the boy, she wondered why it was so.

The girls were even hushed by the librarian and they took a seat a few tables from them, whispering something to each other and smiling.

"You know them?" Nyx asked, raising an eyebrow.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Feb 06, 2012 2:24 am

Tre grinned winningly at the girls, making them erupt into further giggles. "Never have seen them before in my life." He admitted. He turned his eyes back on the girl.

He held up his sketchbook. "Can I draw you? You wouldn't mind, would you?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:58 am

She waved to them, which had the unexpected effect on one of them, as she fell from the chair so the librarian finally sent them out. Nyx still didn't get what was going on. "That was strange", she concluded, looking at him curiously, "well, I would even go as far as weird."

Her eyes widened and she almost looked shocked, but then she caught her balance again. "You want to what?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:18 pm

"Draw you." Tre said calmly, pulling out his sketchbook and drawing supplies. "You don't have to let me, I'll just draw something else. Thought I'd ask permission." He shrugged one shoulder. He was completely used to girls acting rediculous and in trouble because of him, so he ignored it. "Please?"

Post by Guest Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:56 pm

"Well, this is a first. They only time someone drew me was when I was 2 and it was for a family portrait", she responded to his question and then smiled, "sure, why not? This actually flatters me a bit."

When he asked her once again, this time with a please, she flashed him with one of hers famous, devilish smiles. "Oh honey, you don't have to beg", Nyx told him, repeating something that her mother used to tell her father.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon Feb 06, 2012 7:47 pm

Tre rolled his eyes good naturedly, and looked up at her, cocking his head to the side. "Thanks." He said with a half grin. He started sketching her face, humming softly.

"I don't beg." He scoffed. "I simply say things twice. Makes you agree faster."

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:06 pm

"Oh, but of course, I often get those two mixed up", she told him and looked into is eyes. "So, do I have to stay still or what? Wow, you're really fast." and as she tried to peak into his sketchbook, she added, "What's your name, by the way?"

Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:36 pm

"You can move around if you want." He said with a small smile, darkening the lines in her face with his pencil. "It won't really change much." He met his eyes with one eyebrow raised. Was she contemplating something...?

Post by Guest Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:36 pm

"Okay, it's not like I was dancing before this, so I wont probably make any sudden moves, but still I had to ask." She bit her lip slightly when he refused to tell her his name and then decided she didn't care.

"Fine, I'll give you a nickname then", she smiled and continued, "what about Percy?"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:08 am

Tre smirked and started shading in the shadows. "Oh." He apologized, putting down his sketchbook and meeting her eyes. He reached across the table and took her hand and kissed it sweetly. "I'm Tre." He said softly. "Treshawn Beneparte."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:18 am

"Who could have guessed that the old trick with the name Percy will work? Certainly not me, but it's nice to meet you Tre, Treshawn Beneparte." She looked at him, and then watched as he kissed her hand and smiled softly to him. "Aren't you nice? I'm Nyx Carvus, the daughter of Xavier Carvus, the occlumency professor."

"There is a reason I pointed that out", she started, frowning a bit, "whenever I introduce myself to someone, they ask me if I'm anyhow related to him and when I say that I'm his daughter, either they are impressed or walk away from me, so it's better that you know it right away."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:36 pm