Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

come in with the rain

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

come in with the rain  Empty come in with the rain

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:07 pm

Charlotte wondered through the grounds of Hogwarts, amazed by everything inside and outside the castle. She was loving the school, it was something much better than she could have ever asked for.

It was sitting near the lake that the girl realized the drops of water falling from the sky, but she didn't mind it. She loved the rain, just like she used to love lakes like the one before her. Of course, that was before that summer. . .

She took off her shoes and put her legs on the water, closing her eyes as the drops of rain fell on her.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

come in with the rain  Empty Re: come in with the rain

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:30 pm

He was also trailing the grounds being him slightly annoyed by the fact that eh was full of boredom, he made his way over towards the grass. And sat down, then slowly rain begun to fall on his head. And then made his way down towards the lake, to hide from the rain, his gold silk hair now getting more wet from the rain, he noticed a female near by and he came up to her and sat next to her and spoke."Morning, Love. How are you dear." He said slowly, putting a gentle nice smile.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:45 pm

Charlotte's head shot up when she heard a voice and her eyes flew open.

"Hello," she greeted the blonde boy. She was pretty sure she recognized him from the sorting and, looking at his robes, found he was a Hufflepuff.

"I'm fine," the girl ran a hand through her now wet hair, "What about you?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:56 pm

He smiled at her as she spoke."I remember you were sorted to The Blue House, What was your Name? Candy, Cookies, Flower, or was it Charlotte? maybe Fate, or cake?" He asked her, attempting to flirt. He was little but when he grew up eh wanted to be in one of those fancy groups that fought either good or bad, he had read a lot about them.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Charlotte raised an eyebrow at the boy's attempt at flirting. "Cake, cookies, flower. . ." she rolled her eyes, but gave a little laugh, "Wow."

"Charlotte Minogue," she said, holding out her hand, "And yes, I'm from Ravenclaw, the blue house."

Saying 'the blue house' remembered the young girl of one of her favourites TV shows from when she was little - Bear in the Big Blue House, and she smiled fondly at the memory. The girl doubted a lot of people would know that show, considering most of them were purebloods.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Do you watch Television?" He asked her very slowly."I am Sergiy Monomyth by the way." HE said very slowly. Before looking up at her and sighing. Waiting for a reply.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:12 pm

Charlotte frowned at his question, wondering what it had to do with anything they were talking about. "Um, yes," she replied, slowly, "Why?"

The Ravenclaw nodded, "Nice to meet you Sergiy." She couldn't help but think that Sergiy wasn't a very English name, it was more. . . Russian. "Are you from Russia, if you don't mind me asking?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:16 pm

He looked at her and smiled."Just asking." he said slowly."No reason." He said very slowly. before looking at her as she Said said something about his name and he replied very shortly."Yes My name is Russian and yes I am From Russia why do you ask?" He asked her very slowly waiting for some form of reply.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Charlotte shrugged and looked over the lake, "No reason. Just didn't seem like an English name, that's all."

"Do you watch TV?" she asked, turning her head to look at him, raising an eyebrow.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 pm

He sighed and looked at her smiling, he enjoyed sighing relieved stress when needed. He spoke."Thank you" He said although he had no idea why he said thank you regardless he looked at her toes then back at her face and put a fake smile before speaking."Sometimes, my family is Pure Blooded by I sneak to watch Television, I find it a great idea." He said slowly, being careful.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:40 pm

"You're . . . welcome?" Charlotte replied, unsure of what he was thanking her for.

She smiled, "Television is great. I seriously can't understand how some people hate it, simply because it's a Muggle thing."

"I think it's nice that you watch it," she admitted, "Though sneaking isn't a good idea."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:50 pm

He looked at her and smiled before He said.”Yes your welcome.” Looking at her as the rain dropped down towards his head. He looked at her and spoke.”I sometimes hate being pure blooded. Being Rich and so, regardless It’s a pleasure in meeting you. Tell me, what do you do for fun?” He asked her slowly.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:31 pm

Charlotte shrugged, watching as the rain wet his hair.

"I like watching TV, dancing, reading. . . " she said and turrned to the boy, "What about you?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:57 pm

He looked at her and smiled. And spoke."Nice to know." he said as the rain hit his golden hair.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:19 pm

"What about you?" Charlotte asked him, "What do you usually do for fun?"

She took her legs off the water and laid down on the grass, closing her eyes and letting the raindrops hit her face. It was so calm. . . Her brother would have found it boring, he'd have probably liked the Giant Squid rumoured to live in the Lake, though. Certainly, he'd have tried to find a way to discover if that was true or not. She giggled at the thought.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:35 pm

He looked at her and simply shook his lovely head. And spoke." For fun, I study, Cook, Read, and take twenty minutes outside for a break before going back to studying." he said very calmly. That was really all he did for fun, other then talking to his only friend named Eva. But that was not worth saying right? He sighed getting annoyed as rain kept raining down on there heads. Well his head, which annoyed him not sure about her.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:27 am

Charlotte laughed lightly, "And with so much studying, how are you not in Ravenclaw?" She nodded as he told her what else he liked to do for fun, "I love reading, a lot. And, wow, you cook, really?"

She watched him look a bit annoyed at the rain and she sighed, looking up. It was starting to annoy her as well, as it was starting to rain harder. "Do you want to go back to the castle?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:24 pm

HE sighed and looked at the girl. And smiled."Dunno, maybe I should be." He said slowly, before nodded and looking at her."We can go inside and yes I cook, shall we head to the kitsch I can make you a great meal. All I ask in return is for friendship?" He said slowly towards her, standing up slowly as he offered his hand so she can take it.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:05 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded, and took his head to get up. "Sure, let's go," she said, smiling, while brushing the wet hair out of her face.

"I'd love to be friends with you," she told him, walking.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:12 pm

He took her and and they left. Towards the Kitchen. As he made his way towards the the castle he entered the halls and went down sitars.

(Thread end, can you start the thread in the kitchen and then pm me the Link? SOrry for the small post.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:30 am