Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Set fire to the rain

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Set fire to the rain Empty Set fire to the rain

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed May 23, 2012 1:14 pm

Jamie walked up to the clock tower. She wanted to be away from people and she was supposed to meet Alexander there. Jamie walked in and sat down on the ground looking at the view from there. Jamie sighed. She remembered years ago she came up here and it felt like yesterday when she was here. Jamie started to play with her nails while she waited.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Set fire to the rain Empty Re: Set fire to the rain

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Alexander comes runing a few minutes later. "sorry im late." he sits down next to her and grins. "its ben so long since we've hung out like this." he is dresse in a pair of grey jeans, a black vest, and a pair of black grunge boots. he kisses her on the cheek. "so what do you want to do? the night is ours so the possibilities are endless."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri May 25, 2012 11:27 am

Jamie heard him and shook her head. "It's fine, I actually just got here so I wasn't waiting long" Jamie said to him. Jamie then nodded. "Yeah it has, but we've been busy with school and such" Jamie said to him. Jamie smiles. "I really don't care, what do you want to do" Jamie looked at him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Alexander wraps his arms around her. "huh... i dunno, there are so many options." he rests his head on her shoulder and sighs, in deep thought."well...we could always ust stay right here with eachother. i'd be content with that...." a playfully devilish look plays in his eyes and smile
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat May 26, 2012 1:27 pm

Jamie rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Yeah, there are so many options in your head" Jamie smirked at him. She pats his head when he puts his head on her shoulder. Jamie shook her head again. "You want to stay up here because you probably think your getting some but..." Jamie mouthed 'no' to him and mustered up a smile for him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 26, 2012 11:40 pm

Alexander laughs and kisses her. "i wasn't suggesting that jamie." he has his arma around her waist. he sighs quietly, trying to think of something. He smiles at the pat on his head. Jamie made im happy. He wanted to do something to show her that. He bites his lip, still deep in thought.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun May 27, 2012 3:45 am

Jamie looks at him and kisses him back. "Yeah, sure you weren't but it doesn't matter because you weren't getting more then kissing from me anyway" Jamie teased but she was dead serious though. Jamie saw him pondering what to do, well that is what it looked like to her. She just waited for him to say something or suggest something while she waited.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 28, 2012 5:28 pm

He laughs a little. "jamie i know that. i would never ask that of you. youre a woman worth waiting for." he sighs. "i cant think of anything, i guess we could just hang out here and talk.... if thats cool with you...?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue May 29, 2012 11:40 am

Jamie looked at him when he laughed a little. "No joke, I'll kick your ass if you even think your getting that far" Jamie smiled. "I better be" Jamie teased and laughed. Jamie thought about it then nodded. "We could talk, so what the hell happened in class, you were being all nice and shit, I was about to slap you silly" Jamie looked at him waiting for his reply.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Alexander freazes slightly, she noticed. "it was a euphoric head rush brought on by the deamon, i had no control, it was happy about someting, so there henceforth, i was happy... im scared to know what it is it's happy about, but im also curious."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed May 30, 2012 12:52 pm

Jamie listened to what he said then thought about it for a minute. "Does your demon person want to make you happy because he know's you can be an evil bastard when you want to" Jamie teased. "Sorry but couldn't resist that one, you basically walked right into it" Jamie kissed his lips.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:47 am

Alexander laughs slightly and kisses back for a good while before speaking again. "well no, not exactly, it could care less of my happiness, it likes things better when im pissed to be completely honest, makes things easier." he sighs "it has something planned, i dunno what it is. But i do know whatever it it probably involves human suffering."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:29 am

Jamie looked at him and then thought about. "Well, basically your.... Other half likes when your happy" Jamie teased. "Joking but it basically seems like it wants to see you suffer" Jamie said to Alexander. "Is there a possibility that it wants to see you suffer by going after people you care about" Jamie asked him curiously.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:22 pm

He sighs quietly "it's entirely possible, but it told me you aragorn and casey are all safe because ive grown so close to all of you that there is a bond formed where it cant unleash its full powered form. its not too happy, but when im not around any of you it does all it can to wreak havoc."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Jamie nodded, she looked at Alexander and she kind of felt bad for him. "Well, can't you tell your demon to go after you real as in REAL family, since they were so horrible too you" Jamie tried to be supportive but that would probably be the first thing she did, was get revenge.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:52 pm

He laughs a little "it has more control than i do. but i appriciate your attempt love" he kisses her deaply. Shes been trying too hard, he didn't want her to worry, she'd be safe. AAll the idiots would suffer... oh god it was taking control. Maybe he could keep it wrapped up, he could feel it controling him, he tenses slightly, eyes turning from red to black.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:55 am

Jamie nodded. "Well anything to help, even though that is new, because I don't like helping people, even if they help me" Jamie said to him. Alexander kissed her deeply, more deeply then he had when they first kissed or all the times after that. Jamie grew confused as to why. She pulled away and saw his eyes.

"Are you good" Jamie asked.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:59 pm

Alexander cringes "not really love... it hurts really really bad for some reason..." he grips the ground he's sitting on. he knows whats happening the deamon is trying to sever the bond with jamie so it can have full power when shes around, its boy can love her and she can love its boy, but its boy will not be in control of it much longer.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:27 am

Jamie watches him cringe and she looks at him worried. "Is there anything I can do" Jamie asked him. She saw him grip the ground and didn't no what to do. Jamie started to rub his back to see if it would make him feel any better. "Alexander, I need you to tell me what to do" Jamie kissed his cheek and put her head on his shoulder.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:25 pm

Alexander forces a smile "itll be okay... its just playing games ill be fine" he hugs her. It wasnt going to go down without a fight and he knew that but hed go on normally as long as he could to keep jamie happy. she meant the world to him and he would never scare her
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:00 pm

Jamie sees right threw his fake smile and looks at him. She decides to let it go... For now. Jamie kissed him on the lips and then put her head on his shoulder. She held his hand. "You no, if you would have met me last year an told me I was going to have a boyfriend now, I would have probably laughed in your face" Jamie said honestly.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:09 pm

He smiles as she kisses her and laughs at her comment "to be completeky honest if you wouldve approached me and said i was going to have a girrlfriend last year iwouldve had you sent to a mental institution" he kisses her forhead. he was actually happy. nothing could kill this moment for him
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:12 am

Jamie looked at him and laughed. "Seriously, I still can't figure out what made you fall for me, because I really can't see it, when you first came here you were all badass and gave people the impression to leave you the hell alone and then one strange day I get a note past to me, explain Mr." Jamie looked at him. He kissed her forehead.

"Quick question, who would you side with if there becomes a battle" Jamie looked at him curiously.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:00 pm

Alexander smirks slightly 'well m'lady, i still am mr. big tough badass. i fell for you because i liked your i dont give a damn atitude toward society. i found it rather hot to be completely honest with you." he thinks for a moment "knowing me id most likely fall in with the mafia. i thnk theyd accept my ability better than aurors."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Jun 21, 2012 3:33 am

Jamie laughed a little. "I never said you were tough but thanks for clearing it up for me" Jamie sent him a teasing smile. "Well, when your whole family is on the Mafia side, you do learn a thing or two" Jamie smirked. "Really, so you think I'm hot" Jamie asked.

"Hm, thought so, say if I didn't pick either side, would you kill me" Jamie pretended to be innocent. "Yeah I can never play an innocent person, anyway tell me more about this demon part of you, why does it go all weird when I'm around" Jamie asked him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:24 am